Stuck Together

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 8 - Stuck Together

Everyone was all gathered together at the airport, carrying luggage and things they would need for their trip to Okinawa.

"Ah! I'm so excited! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already. I remember I couldn't sleep just because I was so excited" Amber smiled making gestures as she explained showing her excitement.

"Okay everyone our plane is here, please check and present your ticket as you board the aeroplane" instructed Donghae.

Sulli gasped as she searched for her ticket, "i-it's not in my pocket!" Sulli panicked, Krystal and Amber stared at her in confusion.

"Well... Where did you leave it?"

"I... I think I left it in the bathroom! You guys go first! I'll quickly go get it"

Sulli quickly hurried off towards the public toilets to find her ticket.

Krystal had a bad feeling about this, Amber pulled on Krystal's arm. "Don't worry, the teachers would never leave a student behind"

Krystal nodded slowly, both of them were waiting last in line. It was moving rather slowly and Sulli still wasn't back yet. It was finally there shot, "okay thank you girls... Where's Sulli?" Minho noticed.

Krystal sighed, "she left her ticket in the public bathroom... She's probably still looking for it"

"The planes about to leave guys, are we all set?"

Amber and Krystal shook their head, "what are we missing?" Donghae asks.

Minho quickly ran off, "I'll go get Sulli. You all go on ahead" Donghae nodded and escorted the two worried girls onto the plane.

Ah... Where are you Sulli? Minho panicked in his head, he was worried because apparently there wasn't anyone in the public bathroom.

Finally after a good half hour, Minho found Sulli wondering around looking lost.

"Sulli!" Minho called out, Sulli turned around. "T-Teacher!" Minho could see she was nearly in tears.

"Where were you?"

"I... I got lost... I forgot which way I came from... I'm sorry"

Minho shook his head and smiled, "don't worry. At least I found you... Oh do you have your ticket?" 

Sulli nodded and showed him her ticket as proof, Minho patted her head softly.

The two rushed over, there were no signs of the teachers or students. Looks like everyone has already boarded the plane.

"Has the plane already left?" Minho asks the flight manager, he nods. "Your co-worker has already explained to me that you had a problem with one of the students. Don't worry, you'll be boarding this plane which also lands in Okinawa"

Minho nodded, "what happened?" Sulli asks curiously, "we'll be boarding this plane, the plane for us has already left" Sulli sighed, "oh... Okay."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Where's Minho?" Yuri asks Donghae, Donghae smirks. "He's not coming"

"Huh?! Why? He has to come! Or else I wouldn't of even came here in the first place!" Yuri complained, Donghae stared at her confused. "Why are you getting so worked up? What do you mean?"

Yuri cleared , "ha... What I mean is, it's no fun if there isn't anyone else who's mature as Minho. Everyone here is all stupid... Except Minho"

Taemin who was sitting next to Yuri laughed, "Yuri I don't understand why you're so admired here. Your personaility is awful"

"Hey! I just like to speak my mind. Seriously Donghae where's Minho?" 

Donghae shrugged and decided to ignore Yuri.

Yuri pouted and got up, she walked over to Yoochun's seat.

"Yoochun! Where's Minho?"

Yoochun slowly took off the sleeping mask, he stretched and yawned. "Oh... Yuri... Sorry what was that?"

"Where's Minho?!"

"YA! I'm trying to get some beauty sleep here!" Key complained in the back annoyed hearing Yuri's loud voice.

"Oh, he's with one of the other students... What's her name... Sulli? Yeah Sulli, she lost her ticket so she had to stay behind. They should be on the next flight"

Yuri clenched her hands into a fist and gritted her teeth, "Sulli..." she muttered angrily to herself.

"Oh my gosh would you shut it!" Krystal complained, having enough of Amber's loud snoring.

"Eh... Leave me alone..."

"Ew! You're drooling!"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Are you comfortable?" Minho asks Sulli who was seated next to him. It was a two seater, Sulli was sitting next to the window while Minho was taking the side with no window.

"Y-Yes it's fine..."

Sulli decided to open the curtains, "w-wow! T-Teacher! It's so pretty"

Minho peeked through, "oh... It's already night? Wow... The lights are so pretty"

"Such a lovely couple"

Minho and Sulli froze up, the old lady smiled. "It's nice to see such young mature couples" she commented.

Before Sulli and Minho could tell she has mistunderstood she walked away.

"Oh no! She thinks we're together" Sulli panicked, Minho laughed. "Don't worry... There isn't anyone from school here... We'll just let people think what they want to think"

Sulli nodded her head slowly, "I'm so hungry..."

"The food should be coming soon, here.

Minho wrapped a blanket around Sulli as it was a cold night and the air conditioner was non-stop in the aeroplane.

"Thanks" Sulli blushed slightly.

The food finally arrived, Minho thanked the flight attendent, but before he could give the food to Sulli, she was already sound asleep on his shoulder.

Minho smiled, he tucked the food away in the cabinet under the chairs.

"You're so beautiful..."

He brushed the hair on her face away and tucked it behind her ear so it wouldn't annoy her as she slept. 

Minho decided to take this opportunity and rest his head on hers... Slowly drifting to sleep.

...

After a few hours, Sulli slowly woke up. Noticing that she has fallen asleep on Minho's shoulder once again she quickly jumped.

"T-Teacher! I'm so sorry I did it again!"

Minho who was still half asleep, slowly yawned.

"Sorry.. What... What did you do?"

"I... I... I fell asleep on your shoulder again!"

Minho chuckled and shook his head slowly, "no... Don't worry. You can always sleep on my shoulder" Minho added, not thinking as he was still half asleep.

Sulli blushed, "o-oh"

Slowly Minho was fully self aware, Sulli was fidgiting with her fingers.

"Oh right, you were hungry weren't you. Here they brought out the food though it's cold now... I hope you don't mind"

Sulli smiled, "I don't mind!"

Minho smiled and flipped out the flip-out table behind the seat in front of them, he organized her table.

"Oh... American food!" Sulli smiled, Minho laughed. "Even though American food is nice... It taste horrible when it's cold"

"It's okay. It doesn't taste bad if I'm eating it with you"

Minho froze, Sulli who just realised what she had just said quickly waved her hands in the air.

"Oh! No.. I... Ugh..."

Minho chuckled, "it's alright. It doesn't taste bad eating it with you either..."

Minho knew the things he were saying were wrong, he could give her the wrong impression. But he just couldn't help himself... He had feelings for this girl and his feelings were always getting the better out of him.

After they finished eating, Sulli has fallen back asleep again comfortably on his shoulder. Minho sighed as he was deep in thought, he had to try to learn how to control his feelings before something horrible could happen.

------------------------------------------------

♥ ~ Authors note ~ ♥

A minsul moment packed chapter! Hope you guys enjoy. :D

Comment and subscribe please I love subs and comments! 

Saranghae ♥