The Beauty of Love

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 25 - The Beauty of Love 

3 years later...

"Where are you Minho?! Balee balee!" Krystal shouted in the phone, "there's traffic everywhere!" Minho shouted back frustrated. Krystal heaved heavily, "just hurry up arasso?!" Krystal then hanged up. Minho gritted his teeth and beeped the horn a few times, he was stuck in traffic. His car hasn't budged one bit due to the heavy traffic. 

Minho took this as the last straw, he unlocked the door and hopped out. Not even bothering closing the car door behind him, he sprinted off past the cars, jumping over gates and fences. 

It has already been 10 minutes, he had been sprinting non-stop. He was sweating like crazy. 

His phone was ringing again, he didn't even bother to pick it up. Nothing was going to stop him, he had to be there, he had to get there, now. 

Finally, the hospital came in sight, he ran straight up to the reception desk. 

"Annyeonghabsayo, how can I help you today?" the woman in the white uniform asks sweetly.

"C-Choi Sulli please, what room is she i-in?" he panted, trying to catch his breath. 

"Ah, Miss Choi. She just came in an hour ago" the woman started pressing buttons on the keyboard, searching for Sulli's name. 

"She's in room 8B, 5th floor" the woman smiled. 

"Gomawo!" 

Minho reached the elevator, the doors opened and it was filled with people. 

"Aish! Chincha?!" he expressed angrily. 

He ran over to the door beside the elevator and took the stairs. 

It seemed like forever but he reached the 5th floor where he was greeted by various nurses and doctors.

"Excuse me, where's room 8B please?!" Minho asks the nurse eagerly, "just go straight down the hall and turn right, should be the door on your left" she instructs nicely. Minho thanks the nurse and sprints off once again. 

Finally he reached room 8B, Krystal, Taemin, Amber, Donghae and Yoochun were waiting. 

"You're finally here! Do you know how worried we were that you wouldn't get here" Krystal expressed concerned.

Everyone was quiet. 

"Where is she?!" Minho asks eagerly. 

Krystal felt a tear fall out of her eye, "I can't believe it... My best friend is having a baby" Krystal cried tears of joy. 

She was ignoring the fact that MInho wanted to be with his wife. 

Amber sighed and laughed, "just enter the room, she's still in the progress of delievering the baby" 

Minho nodded, he wanted to hold her hand. 

He entered the room, all of them nodded at him enthusiastically. 

--- 

"Okay, let me see the boy!" Krystal giggled as she entered the room where the tired but beautiful looking Sulli was resting peacefully on the bed with Minho sitting beside her holding the baby boy. 

The group huddled up closely near the baby. 

"Ah! He's so cute!" Krystal expressed.

"We should have a baby Krystal" Taemin smirked, Krystal slightly blushed. 

"What's his name?" Amber asks. 

"Yooguen" Sulli replied gently as she stared at Yooguen. 

"He really looks like Minho" Yoochun commented.

"Neh, he's got Minho's big round eyes" Sulli giggled.

Minho chuckled, "Yooguen" he smiled. 

Donghae was the second to hold Yooguen, "ah... Hello Yooguen" Donghae said playfully while making a face. 

The group laughs. 

It was night now, everyone has left except Minho, he was staying to look after Sulli and Yooguen. 

Minho's head was resting on Sulli's shoulder, they were both watching the small TV. Yooguen was soundly asleep in the crib the hospital has provided. 

"Gomawo Sulli..." Minho mutters softly. 

"Hm?" Sulli hums gently. 

Minho lifts his head and gives Sulli a light kiss on the lips.

"Gomawo, for being in my life and giving us Yooguen" he smiles.

Sulli giggles, "ya, I should be thanking you" she pats his head softly. 

Yooguen began to cry, Minho instantly stood up and gently held Yooguen. 

"Shh, shh. Daddy's here" he says in a sing-song voice.

Sulli laughs, "you'd be the best father" Sulli confessed.

"And you'll be the best mother" he smiles. 

Yooguen soon quiets down, Minho places him in Sulli's arms. 

"He really does have your eyes and your long eyelashes..," Sulli laughed.

Minho smirked, "he's going to get all the ladies like me, all the girls were attracted to my eyes" he said jokingly. 

Sulli playfully hit him on the arm, "ya, don't get cocky!" 

"He has your lips" he smiles. 

Sulli sighs happily, "he's beautiful" 

Minho and Sulli comfortable laid there together making jokes and talking about their past while planning their future with Yooguen. 

It was getting late, Sulli was getting tired.

"You should rest now, you've had a long painful day" Minho laughs. He holds Yooguen and gently puts him back in the crib. 

"Neh... Sleep with me" Sulli smiles. 

Minho tucks himself close next to Sulli on the bed, she rests on his chest while he twirls her hair around one of his fingers. 

"I love you Sulli" he smiles. 

"Psst, when do you ever stop loving me" Sulli replies jokingly. 

They both drifted off to sleep. 

-------------------------------------

 

AUTHORS NOTE! 

Annyeonghabsayo readers! 
Please comment and subscribe this story! Even though its ending, just boosting the popularity. (: 

It's come to an end, Huhuhuhu. 

Those anticpating my new story, I'm fianlly going to focus on it. 

READERS!! 

SUBSCRIBE THIS STORY COMMENT AND UPVOTE MY NEWEST STORY!! !!! 

My Bestfriend's Fiance
 

Trailer!!!My best friend's Fiance

 

 

I'D LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYOEN WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND IDEAS :) 
PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEW STORY WHERE WE WILL GO ON A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER THROUGH ANOTHER MINSUL STORY!! 

SARANGHAE!! <333