Encountering A Dangerous Vampire

Thirst And Love

SUZY's POV

 

It's too late for me when I realize that he is not Amber. He really looked like him and I know now that it is not him because he is a vampire. I can't escape from his arms that holding my body tight. He my blood and I slowly feel weak. Then,he pulled back his head, my blood is flowing at the side of his mouth. He use his tongue to clean it.

 

"Your blood taste good, no wonder he is attracted to you."he said to me.

 

"W-Who are you?" I asked him in a weak voice. I can feel that my eyes start to feel heavy.

 

"You will know it, soon. Now, sleep."he answered and before I close my eyes, I saw his evil smirk.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I felt happy and excited whe Suzy asked us to have dinner with them. I was waiting for Yuri in our living room to come downstairs. He always took long in getting ready everytime we will go out. Then, suddenly I felt uneasy, my heart begans to pound and I feel nervous. Then, my eyes widened when I smell a familiar scent. 

 

"Sorry if I made you wait."Yuri said with a grin on his face while coming down on the stairs.

 

"Suzy."I whispered.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Suzy is in danger!" I exclaimed then I quickly ran outside.

 

I ran as fast as I can. I know Yuri is following me behind. I followed the scent, Suzy's blood scent. I got confused why I can smell it now. As I come nearer to the source of it, the scent smell stronger. Then, I reach the front of her house, my eyes widened when I saw the guy carrying her. I can sense that he is a one dangerous vampire. He have this dark and very dangerous aura.

 

"Put her down!" I said to him with a stern voice.

 

"Is that how you greet me? We haven't seen each other for a very long time. Atleast you should give me a warm greetings."he answered. It made me confused.

 

"Who are you?" I asked him.

 

"It seems that you didn't recover your memory yet."he replied with a disappointment on his face.

 

We looked eye to eye. I gritted my teeth when I saw his fang marks on Suzy's neck. I clenched my hands. Then, Yuri came.

 

"Yo! Long time no see, Yuri Kwon."the guy greeted him just like an old friend.

 

"Donghae."Yuri said. When I looked at him, he looked surprised when he saw him.

 

"Oh, is that how you will call me now?"he said then chuckled.

 

"What do you want? Why did you came here?And what did you do to her?"Yuri asked.

 

"You know why I came here, Yuri."he answered with an evil smirked. " I am taking her, I will turn her to be one of us."the guy answered which makes me really angry.

 

YURI's POV

 

I got surprised when suddenly, Amber attacked him. But in Amber's state right now he got no chance of winning against him. He is just thrown away but he always got up like he isn't hurt at all. I decided to help him but there are two more vampires who came. I guess they are Donghae's followers. Just like Amber, I don't have a chance of winning against them.

 

"Let's stop this silly game."Donghae said when we can no longer stand up.

 

I can see an anger in Amber's face. He is all beaten up. He is catching his breath while sitting on the ground just like me. We don't have a strength anymore to stand up. Then, Donghae came near to Amber.

 

"You look so pathetic right now. Why do you choose to live like this?" Donghae said to him.

 

"What are you talking about?!"Amber replied. Donghae didn't answer, instead he give him a sly smile.

 

"If you want to get her back, come and find me. But be sure you are much stronger." he said to Amber.

 

"If you do something horrible to her, I swear I will come and kill you."Amber answered with an anger in his voice but Donghae just laugh at him.

 

The three just vanished with Suzy. I lie on the ground, trying to get some rest to regain my strength. Being human really . I didn't expect that he will  find us this early. I cloes my eyes then I heard footsteps came closer to me.

 

"Yuri, you are keeping something from me."Amber said.

 

I think this is the time I will tell him everything or not everything.