Goddess of Vampires

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

The moment I was awaken, I saw Donghae choking this vampire girl. I don't know why but it pisses me off. I ordered Donghae to let go of her but he didn't listen. The person that I hated most is those who dare to disobey me. I grab Donghae's neck, and he let go of that girl and ask my forgiveness. I looked at her, and her face is familiar to me but I can not remember her and she look scared at me. I can see it in her eyes. I sit on the throne, I close my eyes to see what is going on with my kingdom and my people that I left behind a million years ago before I was reborn again. I was so disappointed to see that there are half human vampires, turned vampires and those monstrous ones. It is an abomination for me. I eliminated those dhampirs that is before my presence, they shouldn't exist in the first place. I strictly make it a rule for a vampires not to marry humans but to kill them so that we can take over the earth but they didn't take heed word. I warned Yuri and the two girls that if they will stand in my way, I won't hesitate to eliminate them too. When I saw that girl's eyes that I save from Donghae, somewhat it brings sadness in me and my chest feels heavy, then, they disappear.

 

"Donghae, where did they keep my father and Yuri's parents?" I asked him.

 

"They are been keep in the underground of Bengdwigul Cave in Jeju after they have been put in deep slumber." Donghae answered while still kneeling before me and hanging his head low with his followers.

 

"Bring me there."I replied.

 

"Yiyun, I think we should rest first. We have just been awaken." Suzy said.

 

"Your mother is right, my King. You should rest first, me and my men will go there to awaken them." Donghae offered.

 

"If that's what you wished. Eliminate those vampires who will dare to stop you." I ordered them and left the room with Suzy.

 

YURI's POV

 

It's been a week since Amber had been awaken into a vampire. Krystal's birthday is already next month and I think they will meet Amber in the vampires gathering in Jukdo island where the selection of the next vampire King and Queen will be held. Even if we are afar, I can still sense Amber's strong aura. The elders gathered and I think I know what they had been discussed. Later, they asked me to join with them. I clearly told them to put strong vampires to secure that place in that time. After I left the meeting room with the elders, Krystal came to see me.

 

"Oppa, do you think we can really stop him?" Krystal asked me with a worried looked on her face.

 

"We are strong enough if we fight him together, Soojungie. Don't worry, I know you will be a lot stronger when you reach 18 years old that's why he chose you to be the one who will kill him." I comforted her with a smile.

 

"What if, I won't be able to kill him?"she asked.

 

"Then, me, Sica and the others will do it for you. That is also what Amber's wished, I have no choice but to do it." I answered. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "Just do what is the right thing for you to do." I added as I patted her head.

 

I hope Krystal will really stop Amber, I know it is hard for her because she love him but she should do it, besides she is the late Goddess of Vampires, the one who sent the Demon King into the underworld before, and her full power will be awaken once she reach 18. It is their fate to fight each other. Only one of them should exist on earth, either the Destroyer or the Protector of vampires and humankind. It has been prophesied by the late vampire king, King Eunyoung and I know he is already awaken with my parents because I can sense their powers.

 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I don't want to kill Amber, I will stop him from killing innocent humans and vampires but not by killing him. I will try to change his mind as well his heart. I know deep down in his heart there is still goodness in it. Even though he looked ruthless, I know I can bring his kindness back. Everyday, I spar with Yuri-oppa and Unnie. Yuri-oppa is really strong but slowly I keep up with him. The two didn't go easy on me. As the time pass, there are a lot things happened. Level E are slowly killed around Korea, and I know who is doing it. I tried to look Amber into my mind but I can't see him. I decided to look Suzy, hoping that I can see her with Amber. I felt happy when I finally be able to see him. He looked different,then one man who looked like him turn his head to looked at me. Like what Donghae did before, but I didn't got scared. He look kind and gentle.

 

"Don't hesitate to kill my son from the time you two meet."he said to me that made me open my eyes.

 

Even though he is not opening his mouth, I can clearly hear what he said to me. And I think he is the late vampire King, Amber's father. Tomorrow will be my 18th birthday, and I think the time that I will meet Amber again is drawing near.