Krystal's Happiness

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

When I open my eyes, I was surprise to see Yuri. He is holding this crazy vampire girl. I didn't expect that he knows her because I heard he mention  a name. He looked at me and I see his erted smirk. I shifted my gaze to the girl. I think she was about to sank her fangs in my neck because I can se them sticking inside . She get off of me.

 

"I am just having fun with him, Yuri."she said to him. Then Yuri extend his hand to help me stand up.

 

"I did not have fun on that."I said, sounded very annoyed as I tap off the dust on my clothes. Yuri just laugh.

 

"Sorry Sica, my cousin hate that kind of joke." Yuri said to her.

 

"Your cousin is indeed boring at all." She answered.

 

"How did you find me, Yuri and why you two know each other?" I asked him. Then he show me his phone smiling.

 

"I used the tracker on my phone and the answer on your second question, I don't think you wanna know."he answered with a grin on his face.

 

"Yuri, sleep with me tonight."the vampire girl said as she cling to him.

 

"If you wish."Yuri answered with his erted smile. Oh great.

 

I left the two, Yuri handed me the car keys. I really have a long night tonight. Now I have to drive two hours just to go back into our house. Aish! This is why I don't want to get involve with any vampires, they make your life miserable. When I got out from the house, I stop walking when I saw her, earlier the older sister, now I have to deal with the little sister. This is really great.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I feel relieved when I saw Amber still in one piece. I already feel very weak. He is looking very annoyed when he come closer to me. I smile at him but he didn't smile back. I think he is mad of what my sister did to him.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

 

"Please, I don't have time to argue with you tonight. I am already very tired dealing with your sister."he said as he pass by to me. I got annoyed if he is treating me like this.

 

"I'm sorry about what my sister did to you." I said to him as I turn back to face him. He stop walking, he put his hand on his waist and let out a deep sigh. He then turn to face me.

 

"What your sister did to me, isn't funny. Why you two always bothers me, anyway? I didn't ask for any of your attention, so please, just please, leave me alone!" he said while raising his voice.

 

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I shouted at him.  I am now very upset. I glared at him.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I think Krystal got angry of what I said. She called me stupid, three times. Her glare is almost like her sister and her eyes is red. I never saw her eyes this red. I looked at her but I didn't stare on her eyes. It creeps me out. I calmed myself. I am so tired to argue and fight right now. It is already late and I have morning class tomorrow. I didn't even do my homework yet.

 

"Okay, let's just walk away in peace now. Your sister is still inside, if you are looking for her." I said to her. I was about to turn back away from her but I stop when I heard what she said.

 

"Stupid, I didn't come here for her, I come here for you."she said timidly.

 

"Why did you come here for me?" I asked her. She came closer and cling to me.

 

"I told you, you are only mine. I come here as fast as I could to get you away from her."she answered and smile at me. Her eyes are not red anymore. "You should bring me with you, I am already weak and tired, I haven't drink any human blood since the day we first met."she added. Now she's making me feel guilty.

 

"Okay,  as if I have other choice." I said to her then she looks very happy.

 

We walk into the car, I open the car door for her then she hop in. I went into the driver's seat. She is staring at me, watching me in every move I make. I really feel uncomfortable when she do it. I turn to face her to scold her. Then are eyes met.

 

"Amber, if you only sleep with me, I will be very happy."she said to me with a gentle voice and a sweet smile.

 

I look away from her. I feel my face feels warm, and my heart starts to beat fast. I really don't like this!