Krystal and Amber's Confrontation

Thirst And Love

YURI's POV

 

I know that my parents, the former king and queen will help us. This is what King Eunyoung had planned even before. I just didn't expect that he convinced my parents because they were pretty angry before to the elders now. Donghae got surprised like the others. I know Donghae and the king had the same equal amount of power and the queen is not really into fighting. She is a modest type of vampire so what she did is just give a force field to sheild the elders and protect them. My parents face Donghae's strongest vampire followers. Donghae's vampire guardians. King Eunyoung fought Donghae. Sica and me fight one of the guardian vampire of Donghae.

 

"This is unexpected." Sica said to me, with her flames on her palms when we stand side  by side. I laugh a bit.

 

"It's better, right?"I answered.

 

"Yeah, but I hope I won't drain my energy before we deafeted this bastards."she said sounding annoyed.

 

"Don't worry, you are now more stronger, Sica." I replied.

 

"I know."she answered with a smirk, and we both start to attack our opponent.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I thought that Amber can't escape on my blood whip but I was wrong. My blood whip just break on it's own without him doing anything. I got surprised. He then looked at me with a smirk on his face which make me feel annoyed. Then I got surprise when suddenly my grandpa who attacked him from behind. But before he can touch Amber, Amber quickly turn and grab him on his neck and slammed him on the ground which creates a shallow crater. My grandpa struggle, trying to get Aamber hand off his neck.

 

"Let my grandpa go!" I yelled at him.

 

He turn to look at me, he indeed let my granda go and in a blink of an eye, he is now in front of me with his head lean closer to mine. He got a smirk on his face. He is looking at me straight in my eyes. Then what surprise me is when he press his lips against mine. I think he becomes aggressive now that he is a vampire. I take a few steps back. He touched his lips, looking puzzled.

 

"W--What are you doing?" I stuttered a bit.

 

"Why are you making me feel this way?!"he asked with a raised voice when he looked at me.

 

Then he start attacking, I keep on dodging him ev erytime he tried to get hold of me. I still am confused, what is this stupid is talking about. He chased me around, as we are exchanging blows. Then, we reached into the end of the cliff where he cornered me. We stand face to face with a short distance from each other.

 

"Now, you have nowhere to run now, Princess."he said to me."Now, explain to me, why are you making me feel this way?!"he added with annoyance on his face.

 

"I don't know what you are talking about, Stupid." I said to him. I felt happy, atleast his heart remember me while his stupid brain forgot.

 

"Your a nuisance."he mumbled.

 

"You.."

 

I got cut off when suddenly I felt someone from my behind. He wrap his hands around my body so that I can't escape.

 

"I'll lend you a hand in ending her life, Yiyun."he said and sank her fangs on my shoulder.

 

I felt that I am slowly losing my energy. I didn't expect that someone will interfere between my fight with Amber. I looked at Amber, he is just standing there, looking at me as I slowly losing my consciousness or worse, losing my life. I thought I might die in his hands but I am wrong. With all of my remaining strength I tried to talk to him.

 

"Amber." I called his name with a gentle voice. He looked at me and I smile faintly at him. "Please stop. Open your eyes, and look around you..is this what you really wanted?..For vampires to fight each other..please try to remember your memories when you are still a human..remember how humans and vampires live in harmony..please remember everything,..and please remember me. I love you, my Amber.." I said to him in a weak and voice and then my eyes feels heavy.

 

guys, I will focus in conversation than action...ok?