Sleep With Me

Thirst And Love

 

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I will really be in extreme happiness if I will be paired to Suzy, but my hopes where shut down when I hear that we humans have to be paired to a vampire. Well, it’s obvious from the very start. I feel unlucky when to all of the vampires in that room, I ended up being paired with Krystal Jung. I even have to take a seat next to her. I let out a deep sigh at I sat on the chair. I said my goodbye to Suzy in my mind. She is paired with the vampire guy named Kai.

 

“Hi! I think I don’t need to introduce my name anymore, do I?”Krystal said to me then she smile.

 

“Yeah.” I answered to her lazily.

 

“Let’s become the best pair in class. “she said to me enthusiastically then reaches her hand to me for a handshake. I turn to look at her. Even if she is pale, she is really beautiful.

 

“Okay.”I answered then we shake hands. Her hand is really cold, colder than ice so I quickly let go. I am sensitive to cold.

 

“You’re interesting, I love to taste your blood. Sleep with me. “she said casually that makes my eyes widened. Vampires are really aggressive.

 

“No.” I answered shortly and avoid her eyes and start to ignore her. I don’t want to fall under her charismatic spell and become her slave and have fang marks on my neck or anywhere in my body.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

For the first time in my life, I got rejected by a human. He is the first guy who refuses to sleep with me. I tried to talk to him but he is ignoring me. He really made me annoyed. I think being the best pair in class becomes impossible.

 

“He turned you down?” Luna burst out in laughter when I told them.

 

“That guy is really interesting. I heard he never had a girlfriend before.”Sully said.

 

“So it means..”I said looking surprised.

 

“Yeah, he is still a . ’s blood is the tastiest blood to drink.”Vic said as she her lips.

 

“Then, I will make him my host.”I said with a smirk.

 

SUZY’s POV

 

I notice that Krystal Jung is trying to be friends with Amber but my stupid best friend is just ignoring her. I did not interfere because I know he will be mad at me if I do that. Vampire girl’s charisma really doesn’t have an effect on him.

 

“Why you are not accepting Krystal’s friendship?”I ask him.

 

“She is annoying and she just wanted to sleep with me.”he answered.

 

“Oh.”the only word I uttered. I said at the back of my mind that he is just doing the right thing.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I got tired with Krystal always following me the entire day. Yeah, vampires really don’t get burned in sunlight, I have learned that they just despises strong light. But our place is always cloudy. Only a small portion of the sunlight reach us.  I put my bag on the center table and lie on the couch. Yuri isn’t home yet. I think he is still at his work. I closed my eyes, trying to get a nap, but I got disturbed when I heard someone knock on our door. I was expecting it was Suzy but my excitement just left me when I saw it was just Krystal. She is really persistent.

 

“What do you want?”I asked. I didn’t asked her how did she know my address because I’m sure she have known it from others.

 

“Aren’t you gonna invite me in?”she asked.

 

“No. I don’t allow vampires to come into my house.”I said to her. Once you invite a vampire into your house, they will enter your house anytime they want.

 

“You are rude to me, Amber!”she said then she frown. I kinda feel guilty that I made her feel bad.

 

I step out of the house and closed the door. “Let’s just talk here in the porch.”I said to her and lead hear to the chairs beside. She then sit beside me. I pushed her a little away from me.

 

“Why do you hate me?”she said to me. I can sense that she’s hurt in her voice. This girl is really driving me crazy. I move closer to her. I almost shiver by her body’s coldness.

 

“I don’t hate you.” I said to her then a wide grin was drawn to her face.

 

“Really? Then, let’s have…”before she finished her sentence, I cut her off.

 

“No.” I answered with a stern voice. For the first time I looked at her eyes then I looked away before she can hypnotize me.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I always notice that Amber didn’t looked me in the eyes. He always avoiding my gaze. Then I realized that he must be thinking that I will be going to hypnotize him. I laugh by that thought.

 

“What's so funny now?”he asked, sounding annoyed.

 

“I just realized that you are afraid of being hypnotize by me.”I said to him.

 

“So what? You might hypnotize me to sleep with you.”he answered sarcastically.

 

I keep silent. I got annoyed now with him. I will really rip off his head if he continue to treat me this way. Then I didn’t notice that there is  another guy who just came.

 

“Wow, I didn’t know that you have a beautiful vampire girlfriend.”he said to Amber and smiled at me.

 

He is a tall and very handsome guy. Unlike Amber, he is really friendly. Amber is just sitting beside me, I bet thinking something else. I want to read his mind but I promised to myself that I won’t do that without no valid reason.

 

“She is not my girlfriend, Hyung. She is just a classmate.”Amber said.

 

“Oh.”he replied then raised his brows and looked at me. “Hi, I’m Yuri Kwon. I am his cousin and guardian.”he said with a smile.

 

“I am Krystal Jung.”I replied.

 

“So, I think you don’t have to call me Oppa, right?”he said then chuckled.

 

“I am really still seventeen years old,Oppa. We start to slow in aging when we reach 18 years old.” I answered.

 

“Wow, that must be great being able to looked young for a very long period of time.”he said with amazement.

 

“That would .”Amber said. Yuri-oppa just laugh on what he had said.

 

"You're really a meanie!"I pout at him.