Confession To Suzy

Thirst And Love

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Sulli's question caught me of guard. I admit I liked him but I don't know if I love him. What if I really fall in love to him. What will happen to us, to him? He will be surely put to death by our elders and I will be put deep slumber for 300 years. Amber will be ashes by the time I woke up again. I hope I won't fall in love with him. It will be a great problem.

 

"Well, Krystal can always turn him into one of us, right?"Luna said. That answer enlightens my mind.

 

"You will be 100 years old before you are allowed to turn someone into a vampire, Lun."Vic answered and my mind was clouded again. 

 

"Tsk, that situation is surely complicated. You better not fall for him, Krystal."Sulli said to me.

 

"Ofcourse, I won't." I answered.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I paid a visit to Suzy's house today. She asked me to come over in their house because she said that she learned a new recipe and she wanted me to taste it for her. I think I got in their house early because she is still cutting the vegetables she needed. I sat on the counter, just watching her do all the cooking.

 

"Am, it seems that Krystal really stop bugging you about sleeping with her."she said.

 

"Ah yeah. It's a good thing for me."I answered then chuckled.

 

"Really? You start to treat her nicely too."she added.

 

"I just treat her that way so that she will continue what she is doing right now." I replied. She then turn to face me.

 

"I hope you won't fall in love to her."she said to me while looking straight into my eyes. I nodded. 

 

My sane loyal mind is telling me now to confess to her. She then continue what she was doing, mincing the vegetables.

 

"Actually Suz, I like someone."I said. My heart begans to race. She stop mincing for a second, then, continue again.

 

"Who?" she asked. I took a big gulp and gather all of my courage. This is now or never.

 

SUZY's POV

 

I got surprise when Amber suddenly told me that he already like someone. I then began to feel that he will confess to me. I somehow notice for a very long time that he likes me romantically but I am not sure. I think this is the right time that I can confirm it. I don't know what I will feel if he answered another girl's name but I am sure if he answered my name. Honestly, he is my human boy crush and Minho is my vampire crush.

 

"You."he answered.

 

My eyes widened when I heard it. I even cut my finger because of it. I jerk because of the pain. He then quickly jump off from the counter and checked my finger that is now bleeding.

 

"You should be careful."he said to me and lead me to the sink. 

 

He is holding my injured and and washed my wound on the running water.

 

"Suz, your blood has a different smell and stronger scent."he said to me.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Suzy's blood has a different smell from an ordinary blood. It also has a stronger scent. It has a sweet aroma. Even if it is already mixed with water, I can clearly still smell it's scent. Suzy looked at me with a furrowed brows, maybe I sounded weird. I smiled at her.

 

"Maybe I am not human."she said jokingly.

 

"Maybe I am not too."I answered and we both laugh.

 

I get the first aid kid and put a band aid on her cut. For the very long time, I've been holding her hands and it makes me feel happy. Good thing the whole thing makes her forget that I just confess to her earlier. I kinda feel sad though but it's okay. I don't want to ruin our friendship if she didn't feel the same way too.

 

"Am."

 

"Yeah?"I answered as I looked at her. My eyes were directly lock to her's.

 

"I like you too."she said and plant a peck on my cheek.

 

Hell yeah! My heart is jumping in happiness. I even feel my face feels very warm. She then smile at me, her eyes are smiling too. I hug her very tightly. She hug me back as she giggled.