Stolen Kiss

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal and Yuri had a nice chitchat. Yuri is really interested in vampires. He had dated many vampires before. Well, I guess vampire girls love him because he has a looks and a well defined body. I just let the two talk, all they talk about is about vampires, what vampires do and etc. I didn't even care to listen. I am physically present with them but mentally absent. My mind was on Suzy. I snap back to reality when I heard Yuri called my attention.

 

"What?"I said to him.

 

"I said, you should walk Krystal home."he said to me. I furrowed my brows.

 

"Is it necessary? I mean, she can always instantly kill those persons who will do harm to her."I answered.

 

"Fine, don't walk me then!"she yelled. Now she's upset.

 

"Don't be rude to her,bro. She is still a girl."Yuri answered. I let out a big sigh, feeling defeated by these two.

 

"Alright."I said as I stand up. "I'm sorry for my behavior."I added as I reach my hand to help her to stand. She look at me and glance at my hand then a big smile then drawn to her face.

 

"Apology, accepted."she said and hold my hand and stand up. She is really cold. I think she will make me freeze. I then let go of her hand as soon as she stand up.

 

"If I am not back yet within thirty minutes, it means I'm already dead."I said as I turned to Yuri.

 

"Yah! I am not  going to kill you! I just want to..."I covered before she finished her sentence. Yuri just laugh at us.

 

"You two get along so well."he said.

 

"Whatever bro."I said to him then turn to Krystal. "Let's go."I said to her. She then cling to me. I want to shake her off but she already lock her arm to mine.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I feel happy when Amber agreed to walk me home. I wonder why, but it just made me happty to be with him. His body is closer to mine and I feel his warmth. I love to feel his body's warmth than the other guys I've been with. I look at his neck, I really wanted to taste his blood. I wonder how it taste like. I look at his lips, I wanted to bite it. Everything about him, I wanted to taste.

 

"Please don't look at me that way."he suddenly said to me. I blink my eyes, I was surprised for a second that he noticed me staring at him without even looking at me.

 

"You really got a strong senses."I said to him and smile at him but he didn't look at me. He just looking straight but I felt happy when I saw he smile a bit. I move my body more closer to his side.

 

"Your body is really cold."he said.

 

"Then make it warm then, just like the others."I said to him as I walked in front of him to see him straight. He looked surprised. He look straight to my face ,but never locked his eyes to mine, for a second then he look away.

 

"For a hundred times, I'll answer NO."he said emphasizing the last word.

 

"Why? Are you gay?"I . This is the best trick I could ever think of.

 

"I'm not gay."

 

"Then, why you wouldn't sleep with me? Every guy that I asked said yes."I answered to him.

 

"Well, I'm not like them."he answered sarcastically.

 

"So you are really gay?"

 

"Why will I even argue with you about my uallity. Just consider me gay then, if that's the only way you will stop asking me to sleep with you."he answered with an annoyance in his voice. I find it cute.

 

"Amber Liu, someday, you will beg to sleep with me."I answered to him with a smirk.

 

"In your dreams."he answered then chuckled.

 

I got irritated so I decided to kiss him. I crushed my lips into his. He just stood still, I bet he got surprise. He didn't even move a muscle. I then broke the kiss.

 

"Your lips taste sweet." I said as I my lips and bit it. He blink his eyes. "I hope my kiss will make you change your mind."I added then smiled at him.