Suzy's Feeling

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

I just got out from the shower. I looked at my half body in the mirror and I notice some changes. I turn to see my weird birthmark on my back just below the back of my neck. It's weird because of it's shape. I really plan to get rid of it. But I was surprise to see that it is somewhat slowly fading. Maybe because human skin always shed off. I put on my uniform and I saw Yuri on the dining table, drinking a cup of coffee.

 

"Yuri, I notice that my birthmark is fading each year." I told him. He looked at me with his eyes widened and his brows raised.

 

"It's a good thing, isn't it? You wanted to get rid of it anyway."he answered.

 

"Yeah, but it's kinda weird. Birthmark is permanent, it never fade, right?" I asked him as I sit down on one of the chair and grab some food to put on my plate.

 

"I heard there are some are like that. Are you worried about it? We can always visit a dermatologist if you want."he said with a grin.

 

"I am not that vain." I answered with a smirk and start to take a bite on my food.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I waited for Amber to arrive in our school. I was excited to see him, but my excitement left me when I saw him walking with Suzy. She is even locking her arms to his and they are both happy talking to each other. It really makes me annoyed when I saw him with her. I haven't apologize to Suzy yet so I think it is my best excuse to talk to them.

 

"Good morning my Amber." I greet him with a smile.

 

"Oh. Good morning."he replied. Atleast he replied now to me.

 

"Good morning Suzy." I greet her in a flat tone.

 

"Good morning."she answered with her brows raised.

 

"I wanted to say sorry about what happened last time, I didn't mean to do it to you." I apologize to her, I just make it sound like I'm sincere.

 

"It's okay. I am not seriously hurt anyway."she answered with a smile. I know it's a fake one. I'm sure of it.

 

SUZY's POV

 

I don't know why but I feel that Krystal is planning something. I won't let my guard down and let my bestfriend become her slave. I won't allow her to kissed him again.

 

"Can I hang around with you guys?"she said.

 

"What are you planning to do now?" Amber asked her.

 

"I just want to be with you. I promise I won't ask you to sleep with me again or suddenly kiss you."she answered. "Vampires bleeds to death if we break our promise."she added then make give my bestfriend a puppy eyes.

 

"Amber, accompany me to the library." I said to him and start to pull his hand. He looked at Krystal who is now pouting.

 

"Do you want to come?" he asked her. I was so surprised. Why did Amber suddenly became nice to her?

 

"Ofcourse."she replied cheerfully and walk beside Amber but she didn't cling to him

 

I really can feel danger is coming because of her. I pulled Amber more closer to me. I notice my bestfriend is blushing. I want to step his foot because I know it's because Krystal is beside him. I really don't like what's happening now.