Krystal's Absence

Thirst And Love

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I followed what my friends suggested me to do. I ignored Amber in our class. I thought he would say something to me first but for the whole time, he just keep on glancing at me. Well I am not contented with that, I want him to talk to me first! Then, it really makes me very angry when he suddenly jump off on his chair and exclaimed 'YES' in happiness. Seriously, I really want to pin him on the wall and directly sank my fang on his neck but I don't know what stopping me to do that, so I screamed his name in anger when he is going to Suzy. He then turn to looked at me with furrowed brows. I breath heavily and I looked at him intensely. As usual, he never looked me straight in my eyes. I quickly go near him and kissed him, I hug him so that he can't pull away or push me away. Everyone is looking at us, our classmates technically. I just can't take it anymore.

 

"Hey, let him go!"Suzy said and tried to push me off of this stupid human.

 

Without breaking mine and Amber's kiss, I pushed her aside in a blink of an eye. I forgot for a moment that we are hundred times stronger than the human, so she is literally thrown aside and hit on the chairs really hard.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I got surprised when Krystal suddenly kissed me, but I got really mad when she hurt Suzy. To my anger, I pushed her away with all my might then I escape from her embrace. She looked surprise when I did that. I quickly go to Suzy. She is unconscious. I carried her, and without a looking at Krystal. I really hate this girl now. I brought Suzy into the infirmary. I waited for her to regain consciousness, I did not attent to our remaining classes anymore. Then I felt relieve when she finally open her eyes.

 

"How are you? Are you feeling hurt somewhere?" I immediately asked her.

 

"D-Don't worry, I'm fine." she replied with a weak voice and smile faintly.

 

"I really won't forgive her if there is something bad happened to you." I said with anger in my voice.

 

"I'm okay now, so you don't need to be angry anymore."she said to me.

 

"But still, she should never do that to you."I replied. She just smile.

 

I walked her into their house. Then when I reach the front of my home, I frowned because I saw Krystal Jung waiting for me. I really get irritated right now when I saw her. I decided to ignore her and just walk pass by her but she blocked my way. She really do what she wanted to do.

 

"Don't block my way." I said in a flat tone.

 

"I'm sorry if I hurt her."she said to me with a sad voice.

 

"Don't say sorry to me, say your sorry to her." I replied. She keep quiet for a while.

 

"Don't be angry at me."she said.

 

I looked at her, she looked very sad and somewhat, my chest becomes to feel heavy when I saw her. Then before our eyes meet, I looked away.

 

"Just don't bother me anymore, neither Suzy. By that, I won't be angry to you anymore." I said. I didn't wait for her answer, I walk away.

 

The next day, Krystal didn't bother me anymore. In fact, I didn't see her even during our class. I should feel relieved but I feel worried and uneasy. Then, week have passed but there is still no sign of Krystal. I saw her friends but never saw her with them. I start to wonder what happen to her. I lie on the couch in the living room. Staring at the ceiling, thinking of her. I can get her off in my head. I let out a deep sigh. Why do I feel guilty of her absence? I didn't tell her to not to come in our school anymore or even stay away from us, I just told her not to bother me neither Suzy anymore. Maybe that crazy vampire misunderstood my point.

 

"Thinking of Suzy?" Yuri said to me as he sit on the chair beside the couch. He knows that I have feelings for my bestfirend.

 

"Yeah." I lied. I don't want to tell him that I am thinking of that crazy vampire, Krystal. I got up. "Do you know where the Jung's lived?" I asked him. He raised his brows.

 

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

 

"Ah.. I .. I need to get something from Krystal Jung." I answered. He grinned at me. "What?!"

 

"I didn't say anything."he said then chuckled. "Okay, I'll take you there."he answered.

 

"No need, just give me their address." I answered to her. I don't want to get busted. He will tease me forever if he did just like the first time I told him I've got a crush on Suzy.

 

"Okay."