Meeting Krystal Jung's Sister

Thirst And Love

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Me and my friends plotted to kidnap Amber but I can't see him anywhere. I went into their house but nobody is there. Even Yuri-oppa is isn't their yet. I got disappointed, even the fate is against my plan and wouldn't allow me to sleep with him. I went home, only my dad and my mom is there, they are already having a dinner. I take a seat on one of the chairs in the table.

 

"Having a long day, princess?"my dad asked.

 

"Appa, I wanted the human Amber Liu, I wanted to sleep with him but he wouldn't agree."I said and pouted.

 

No worries to say such thing to them, because for us vampires, doing with humans is only natural. For us, it is some kind of a ritual before you drink a human's blood. It's good to pleasure a human first beacause their blood circulates faster in their body. More faster the circulation, more blood we can drink.

 

"Amber Liu? Why he wouldn't sleep with you?" My mom asked. "Should we punished that human, yeobo?"she added as she turn to my dad.

 

"We don't force human to give their blood to us. Just find another way to get him, princess."my dad said to me.

 

I grumble as I munched my food.Yeah, we eat food like normal humans do. But we only drink blood, it serves as water for us. But the solid food is completely dissolve in our body. We don't need to go to the comfort room or bathroom . We have also self cleansing ability, we do it everytime we take a rest. But we are not afraid of water, we can take a bath if we want too. So basically, we are living almost like a human.

 

AMBER's POV

 

When I regain my consciousness, all I can see is black. I don't know if I am really awak or not. Then the room is slowly enlighten by the monlight when the clouds that cover slowly pass through it. I then saw a red eyes, and a girl's face in one side of the room. I quickly got up. Then she came closer to me, she really looks scary even though she is pretty. I got scared by the look of her eyes.

 

"You are Amber Liu, right?"she asked me.

 

"Ye--Yeah."I stuttered. I really feel nervous in front of her.

 

I take a big gulp, I can see she smirk when I did it. In just a blink of an eye, she is now close to me. Smelling me on my neck. I can feel her breath and it sends shiver into my spine. I didn't know that vampire has a warm breath just like humans do. I just stood still. I don't want to move a muscle because I thought that anytime, she will sank her fangs on my neck. I really feel that she is a dangerous one.

 

"You smell so good."she said then my neck. I admit, it tickles a bit.

 

"A--Ahm, Nuna. What do you want from me?"I asked her. She then looked at me, then take a few steps back. I then let out a deep sigh and feel relieved.

 

"I want you to sleep with my sister."she said. I looked at her, my brows furrowed.

 

"No." I answered. She glared at me, I can see her red eyes and it is really creepy. It is like, you are facing a devil.

 

"Sleep with my sister or I will drain your blood?!"she said to me.

 

Even though she looked serious about what she said, I really didn't want to sleep with a vampire. Like what I have said to Krystal Jung earlier, I rather die than to sleep with her. And I think, I meet my death right now. Why do vampires are interested to me?! I want it to be Suzy, only her and no other girls, wether vampire or a human. These vampire girls are really crazy and annoying!

 

"Nuna, I'm sorry but I don't want to sleep with your sister. I have one vampire classmate who keep on asking the same thing too, but I always turn her down."I answered to her. 

 

"Krystal Jung is my sister, stupid!"she exclaimed.

 

My eyes widened and my jaw drop. I can't believe my fate about this two crazy sisters. The one is always annoying and bothering me and this new one is threatening me. Is this the vampire god's curse to me. But I didn't do anything to them. I didn't even want to get involve any of them. But why is it happening to me?! I really want to hang myself right now.

 

"So what is it?"she asked again.