Forgotten Family

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal is behaving differently today. She went with me an Suzy going into the library. Suzy is pulling me closer to her and it really makes my face feels hot while Krystal is walking silently on the other side of me. But before we can enter the library, Choi Minho, Suzy's ultimate crush, approach us.

 

"This is unusual, our vampire princess is hanging out with humans. Are they your friends?"he asked Krystal with a smirk. I don't like this guy. I took a glance with Suzy and she is staring at the guy.

 

"Yeah. I want to try hanging out with humans and having them as a friend."Krystal answered. Then Minho looked at us.

 

"Since you are my future bride's friends, I will also like to be friends with you. I am Choi Minho."he introduced himself.

 

I looked at Krystal then turn back to Minho. I didn't expect that she is engaged to someone. Why the heck is she asking me to sleep with her even that she already got a boyfriend or fiance. Vampires really just brings trouble.

 

"Amber Liu." I said to him. I took a glance with Suzy, it seems that she got mesmerized to see him close. "She is Suzy Bae." I introduce her to him.

 

"Glad to meet you."he answered with a smile. Okay, it seems that he is a nice guy. But what he said next makes my blood boil. "Suzy, sleep with me, I want to taste your blood."he said to her.

 

"Sorry, but I don't think she wants too." I answered to him for her then drag Suzy inside the library.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I think Amber got jealous to Minho. I can see it into his eyes. So that's how he love someone. I am left with Minho. We really know each other since he is the vampire prince. We grow up together and are parents agreed to marry us since I don't have a brother and he don't have a sister. Yeah, cause we are pureblood vampires, we are allowed to marry our siblings to keep our blood pure. We are not allowed to marry a turned vampire or a dhampir. Only pureblooded vampires are candidate to be a vampire queen and vampire king and rule all vampires.And me and Minho are both candidates for the throne. My Unnie is candidate to but she didn't have any husband to be yet.

 

"I heard a rumor that you are fond of that human guy?" Minho said to me.

 

"I just wanted to sleep with him and drink his blood, Minho." I answered to him.

 

"Make sure that there is no other reason Krystal, or I will be the one who will kill him myself." Minho said to me.

 

"Don't threaten me Minho, you know I can always bring you down. We have equal amount of stregth and powers, don't forget that."I smirked at him then went inside the library to follow Amber and Suzy.

 

I've seen Amber scoldign Suzy. He really look upset. Then he looked at me when I walk closer to them then he looked away. I really want him to looked me into my eyes. This is one way to make a guy fall in love with a woman, look each other in the eyes. We separated because we have different classes after we go out in the library. I said my goodbyes to them and as I walk away, I can feel Amber's eyes on my back.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I scold Suzy after we met Minho because of the way she acted. I think she will be easily manipulated by him like the other girls if she wouldn't control her emotions. I really got in the bad mood back there. And Krystal is behaving differently. I don't know what she is thinking or planning to do. I really got frustrated right now. Then in our Human and Vampire social study class, our teacher ask us to know the family history of our partners. Oh come on! To know the family history of someone who aged for more than a hundred or even thousand years family members?! This is really crazy!

 

"Amber, so who is your mom and dad?" Krystal asked me.

 

I furrowed my brows when she asked me that. I can't remember anything about my parents, even my family. I know my parents died when I am just a small kid but I forgot their names. All I know is my cousin Yuri is my only family and his parents died too when he is still young just like me.

 

"Amber, aren't you going to answer me?"she asked again.

 

"Sorry Krystal, but I don't remember their names." I answered to her with still so many questions with my head. She then looked at me with her brows furrowed.

 

"You can't remember? How old are you when you lost them anyway?"

 

I tried to remember how old I am when I lost them but I don't know how old I was. All I know is that I was still very young. I tried to remember them until my head hurts. Then I recover one fragment of memories which shake me. My eyes widened, I can feel my hands shaking.

 

"Amber, are you alright?" Krystal asked sounded worried.