Let's Kidnap Amber

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

If I am going to give an award to the most annoying and persistent person in the whole universe, I will really give it to Krystal Jung. Man, this girls is really driving me crazy. What does she sees in me that she doesn't find to the other's really? If only it is not a sin to commit suicide, I will really do it. I will hang myself in our flag pole or shoot myself in the head, or  I will jump off in any high places. I let out a very deep sigh to calm myself.

 

"Ms. Jung, kindly let go of my hand please." I asked her, very politely in a very calm and sweet voice. She looked at me and I smile at her as naturally as I could.

 

"But I want you to choose first."she whine like a little girl.

 

"Okay. Neither of it Ms. Jung. I will rather die now than to choose either of it."I said then I pulled my hand from her grip then walk into Suzy. I can feel her eyes behind my back.

 

"What happen back there?" Suzy asked.

 

"Please don't ask. It will make me irritated." I answered.

 

"I can see it on your face."she answered then chuckled. Then we both headed out on the room.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I know because of Suzy that is why Amber is ignoring me. I really wanted to kill her right now so that Amber will pay his attention to me. I'm tired of always getting rejected by that lowly human. Why would he don't want to sleep with me. Everyone will risk their life just to sleep with me. I even haven't drink any blood from anyone else because I was waiting for his. I already feel thirsty.

 

"Just find someone else, Krys." Luna said to me.

 

"But I want him." I whine.

 

"He is not interested to you."Vic answered.

 

"You will die in thirst if you continue to pursue him."Sulli added. I really have a very supportive friends. Very supportive in opposite.

 

"I don't want to sleep with anyone anymore. I only want him."I said.

 

"Oh come on! Let's just kidnap him, I know he will sleep with you once he is in your bed."Luna said sarcastically. But for me, it is the best idea.

 

"That's it! Why did I never think of that." I said enthusiastically. They are all looking at me. "What?!" I glare at them.

 

"You are really obsessed to him."Vic said in disbelief.

 

"I told you, I want him. My body is craving for him."I said to them with a smirk.

 

"Krys, should I remind you about the vampire rule number one?"Sulli said.

 

"Don't worry Sull, I am not inlove with him. I want just to sleep and have fun with him and drink his blood." I answered to her.

 

"If your got tired of him, I'll go next." Vic said to me.

 

"I want to try him too."Luna followed.

 

"I'm curious about him."Sulli added.

 

"Yah! He is only mine! You all find yours!" I yelled at them. They all just laugh. "But help me to get him."I added and they all nodded.

 

AMBER's POV

 

It is already dark when I walked on my way home from Suzy's house. The neighborhood is already quiet. I speed up my pace when I felt there is someone following me. And when I passby in this dim area of the street, someone snatch me in the dark. I think I am going to be dead tonight. I even loss my consciousness, I don't know how, because I didn't hit my head or anything. I just heard someone whispered to me to sleep. I know it's a girl's voice and I'm sure she is a vampire, but this voice doesn't belong to Krystal Jung.