Jukdo Island

Thirst And Love

YURI's POV

 

I know Amber visited Krystal on the night of her birthday. I think he means no harm that night to her. But today, it is the day were we will all face each other. I might see my parents again but I don't think it will be a happy reunion for us. We will bound to fight each other. All of us arrive at Jukdo, the elders were already there. We didn't allowed the dhampirs to come with us, they will instantly be erased by Amber on the surface of the earth. All the elders stand in front of the candidates on the flatforrm with seven chairs for each of them.Elder Jung, who is the top of the elder's give his speech. He is Sica and Krystal's great grandfather. There where 20 vampire candidates standing before them, Krystal is included. They were all powerful purebloods at a young age.

 

"Yuri, let's kick some vampires today." Sica said with a smirk on her face when she come towards me.

 

"We will surely be kicking some vampires today." I chuckled.

 

"After all of this, let's get married."she said. I looked at her with my eyes widened and she glared at me. "You don't want to be married to me?"

 

"Er...Ofcourse, I want to Sica."I answered as I laugh nervously while scratching the back of my head. I didn't expect that she wil going to propose to me at this time.

 

"Good, so make sure you will not die today."she said to me. I stare at her, because I didn't control myself, I kiss her and she kiss me back.

 

"I won't die today because I am going to protect you and your sister for the rest of your life." I answered to her when I parted my lips to her's. She give me a sweet smile and plant a quick peck on my lips.

 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I turn my head to see where Unni and Yuri-oppa where. I was surprised when I saw them kissing, I guess they do have feelings to each other. I remember Amber when he kissed me, and I feel happy as well as saddened. This is the day where I will kill the person who I love most. After my greatgranpa's speech, our attention was shifted when we all sense the dark power who suddenly appear on the flatform. The vampires who was assigned by Yuri-oppa to protect the elders then quickly went to the front to guard them. Then, Donghae and his followers and Amber with his family and Yuri-oppa's parents came. I can see the fear in the face of the elders. Other's were trembling.

 

"It's seems that, we came late." Donghae said with a smirk on his face.

 

"We won't let you hurt anyone here."Yuri-oppa said to them as face them. He take a look to the former king and queen he somewhat slightly bow to them as a sign of respect.

 

"Don't worry Yuri, we won't fight you because it seems you are all purebloods here."Amber answered while roaming his eyes around.

 

Our eyes lock to each other when it meet then he shifted his gaze to look at Yuri then to the elders.

 

"We were here to announce that from today and so forth, I will declare myself as your King and those who oppose me will be put to death."Amber said with a stern voice. "And as your king, I order you to eliminate all tha dhampirs and humans in this world."he added.

 

"We will object." My grandpa said. "We are living in harmony with humans now and we are contented in living with them."

 

Amber looked at him with an anger in his eyes. He then grab my grandpa on his neck and throw him away off the flatform. My grandpa managed to land on the ground with his feet, slightly off balance. Then, just by that, Donghae commanded his followers to attacked us. Everyone was fighting each other. When, Amber tried to attack my grandpa again, I quickly dashed and manage to get my grandpa away from him.

 

"Soojung, be careful."my grandpa said to me.

 

"I will grandpa." I answered to him and smile faintly.

 

I looked at him and he looked at me. I already made up my mind, that if I won't be able to change his heart and mind, I will kill him. There is no turning back now, I must face and fight him with all I've got. Then, I dashed towards him, I bit my forfinger to have my blood whip. I run around him, he is just standing, following my movement with his eyes. Then, I maneuver my whip towards him behind but he managed to catch it.

 

"Is this all you can do? You will not be able to win over me if you will just use your regular way of fighting."he said to me with a smirk on his face.

 

"Just wait, you stupid." I answered him with a smirk.

 

Then I make my whip longer and make it wrap around his body from his hand to tie him. Judging by the look on his face, I know he got surprise.

 

"Got you." I mumbled.