Amber's Visit To Krystal

Thirst And Love

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is now my 18th birthday, I felt the changes in my strength and power. I got a hundred time more stronger than Yuri-oppa and Unnie. I even defeated them when I spar with them. Because of it, I gain a little confidence that I really may be able to stop Amber. Even if it has a low percentage of success, I will still give it a try. The selection of the next Vampire King and Queen will be held next week in Jukdo island. It is a big high mountain plateau island surrounded by the sea where all vampires will gather. Every end of it is a high cliffs. The elders always held it there every 100 thousand years. I celebrated my birthday with my family and friends, I know I should be happy but I still feel empty.

 

"Soojungie, are you okay?" My sister asked me with a worried tone of voice when she saw me sitting on the window in my room.

 

"I'm fine, Unnie."I answered to her and smile faintly.

 

"But your eyes says different."she said and sit on the end of my bed. "I know it is a hard task for you to kill that dork. If only I know that he is the Demon Vampire King I already killed him when he is still a human."she added with annoyance on her face.

 

"Yuri-oppa wouldn't let you do that to him." I answered her.

 

"Yeah."she answered and sighed. "Well, I can still kill him anytime."she added with confidence. I just smile at her.

 

"I hope I can do that too if ever I can't change his heart and mind." I answered.

 

"I know you will be able to do that,sis."she said with assurance and a smile on her face.

 

When my Unnie left, when I looked outside the window, my eyes widened when he suddenly appeared.

 

"Long time no see, Goddess."he said with a smirk on his face.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I am now with my current mother and father. We are planning to attack the vampires who will be gathering in Jukdo island. It is easy for us to kill them if they gather in one place, besides, I already eliminated all the what they currently called Level E vampires. Then. today, I sense my rival's presence and power. I didn't expect that we would be present at the same time on earth. I close my eyes to see where she is. It surprise me when I saw that it is the girl I save from Donghae's hand. She is talking with I assume her sister. I decided to come to visit her after her sister left her alone. I can see that she got surprise when I suddenly appear in front of her, outside her window.

 

"Long time no see, Goddess." I greeted her with a smirk.

 

"H-How did y-you find me?"she stuttered.

 

"I have an ability that is same as your's." I answered to her. She just stare at me. I can see sadness in her eyes. "So are you still going to send me back into the underworld this time?" I asked her.

 

"I will."she answered but the sadness in her eyes bothers me.

 

"Why do you keep protecting those worthless creatures and the abomination in our kind?" I asked her.

 

"They are not worthless, no creature in this world that is worthless."she answered back with a stern voice. She looked upset and angry.

 

"If that what you decide, I guess I have no other choice but to fight you again."I replied.

 

"Amber, please stop what you are planning to do."she plead to me with a sad and gentle voice.

 

Her eyes were saddened and I think she is about to cry. I don't know how it happened but I just found myself caressing her cheek. I can feel an unusaul feeling in my chest, the feeling that I have never felt before. I quickly withdraw my hand, I avoided her eyes.

 

"Let's meet at Jukdo, and let's see if you can save them all and if you can send me back to the underworld like before." I said to her before I vanished in the thin air.