Vampire Amber

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

I learned from Yuri and Suzy what kind of vampire I am. I know that even Suzy doesn't turn me into a vampire now, when I reached 18, my vampire blood will soon be awaken too. I also learned that my human memories will be erased like what happened to her. I walked closer to Krystal. I looked deeply into her eyes. I really don't want to forget her. But I know, she is a strong vampire and she is the only one who can do what I wanted.

 

"Krystal, when you reached 18 and we meet again, I want you to kill me." I whispered to her.

 

When I pulled my head back to see her, she is already crying. I can feel my chest becomes heavy when I see her crying. I force myself to give her a bright smile but I think it isn't enough to make her feel better so I decided to kiss her and she kiss me back.

 

"I love you!"

 

The last three words I said to her when I part my lips from her's. I didn't waited for her to reply, I went back to where Suzy and Yuri are. No one heard our conversation because I asked Suzy to used her ability to us so we can have privacy.

 

"Yuri, I will be appointing you as Sica-nuna and Krystal's guardian. Before my true self be awaken, I need you to get them out of here. By the time comes that we meet again, help Krystal on what I appointed her to do to me." I said to him.

 

I think he get what I mean because his eyes widened then saddened. Yuri can still remember all his memories as a human after being turned into a vampire again because of his special ability that only his family possess. I asked Suzy to turn Yuri back into a vampire first then she let Yuri drink her blood.

 

JESS POV

 

I don't know what that dork whispered to my sister but I'm sure it is not good. He really made my sister sad and in my entire life, I never saw Soojungie cry. I know she has a feelings for him even before. We just watched as Yuri being turned into a vampire by the late queen which is unbelievably turn out to be Suzy. I can sense two strong powerful vampires now. Then, after Yuri drink Suzy's blood, I start to feel a strong power and I know it belongs to him. Not as strong as the royal bloodline vampire though but I know it is stronger than us. He then bow to Suzy and to that dork.

 

"Sica, do you have enough energy left to teleport are way out here?"he asked me when he came to us.

 

"I got only few left, Yuri." I answered to him.

 

"Then, drink some of my blood."he said to me and I did what he told me to do.

 

His blood taste different now. It is much tasty than when he is still a human. Just a few sip, I already regain my energy. I can feel I got stronger. After I drink his blood, I take a look to Suzy and Amber, Amber is lying on the floor now, maybe he already drink Suzy's blood and Suzy looks weak. Before we can teleport our way back, Donghae and his followers stop us.

 

"I won't let you escape."He said to us.

 

"Let us go, Donghae!"Yuri said with a stern voice.

 

"Are you betraying us, Kwon Yuri?" Donghae answered furiously.

 

I was surprised when Krystal suddenly attacked him when she escape from the grip of the vampires holding her. I know she is upset now but her action is reckless. She used her blood whip but Donghae just grab it and used it to pull her down on the floor but she manage to land on her feet with slightly off balance.

 

"You dare to fight me, little Jung?"Donghae said with a smirk on his face.

 

Then in just a blink of an eye, he get a hold on my sister's neck and lift her up. Me and Yuri managed to kill those vampires who are holding us down. I burned them to ashes and Yuri just make them crumbled into pieces and turn into ashes. We dashed our way into Donghae to help Krystal but before we can reach him, we were hold down on the floor by that same force, more stronger than before.

 

"Let go of my sister, you bastard!" I yelled at him as I struggle to break free.

 

Then, our attention was transferred to the very strong power that we are sensing. Fear then engulf my soul and my body is trembling. My eyes widened when I saw that it came from Amber. He slowly got up and when I saw the look in his eyes, I got really terriefied. I can see darkness and evilness in him. A very strong dark aura is radiating around him. Even before I can blink my eye, he is now behind Donghae.

 

"Put her down, Donghae."he said to him with an eyes that is ready to kill.