Amber Visit Krystal

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

I went into Jung's house. I didn't know that they are living in a mansion. I take a big gulp before I decided to press their doorbell. Then it creeps me out when their gate opens on it's own. It is like in the movies where those who entered in this kind of house ends up being dead or being devoured by a monster. I really felt the dark aura around their place. I walked in their doorstep. Then, one lady opened the door. I would literally run back outside if her crazy sister is the one opened the door. I see a yong adult woman, she looked very pretty and very young, and she is not pale, but I am sure she is a vampire because of her very dark eyes. All vampires have dark eyes. I bowed to her as I greet her.

 

"What brought you here, young man?"she asked me.

 

"Ahm, I am looking for Krystal Jung. I am her human classmate." I answered.

 

"Oh, you were looking for my daughter."she said then smiled.

 

My jaw drop open when I learned that she is her mom. I quickly close my mouth back. If a human guy will marry a vampire, I don't know how happy that guy will be.

 

"Come in."she said.

 

She lead me into their living room. I am thankful that their mom is not crazy like her daughters. I wonder why she is not pale. Krystal is pale but I am not sure about her sister because I did not see her clearly. I sit on their couch as she called for Krystal. The silence is making me deaf. The room is slightly dim. In short, it is really creepy.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I was lying on my bed when suddenly my mom barge in. I quickly got up and was about to yell at her. Then what she said makes me very happy. I didn't expect that Amber will come to visit me in our house. I quickly fix my hair trying to looked good, thinking that maybe, he finally decided to sleep with me. I quickly get downstairs.

 

"Did you miss me so much my Amber?"I whispered on his ear as I wrap my arm on his shoulder from behind. He quickly stand up, maybe he got surprise.

 

"Please, don't do that. Your coldness really makes me shiver."he complained. I just laugh and sit on the couch.

 

"So what brings you here, have you finally decided to sleep with me? I can always bring you into my room." I said to him. I can see the side of his eye is twitching.

 

"I didn't come here to sleep with you, I came here to check on you."he answered. I stared at him, I start to feel something inside in my chest.

 

"O-Oh. That was disappointing."I replied as I look away from him.

 

"It seems that you are fine."he said. "Why did I  got worried about her anyway."he mumbled with a very low voice for a human but I clearly hear it. Vampire really have strong senses you know.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I was about to say my goodbye to her but when I looked at Krystal, she is smiling at me. She is now looking very happy and I don't know why. I think this girl's screw in her head is really loose. I was surprised when she suddenly stund up and hug me. I almost shake because of the coldness of her body. It really give me chills.

 

"Amber, I am really happy."she said to me.

 

"Okay. I'm happy that your happy so please let me go. You are really cold." I said to her. She then break her hug. Then she looked me with a puppy eyes.

 

"Sleep with me now."she said.

 

"Will you please stop saying that, your parents might hear you." I said to her.

 

"They won't mind. They already know I want to sleep with you."she answered with a smirk.

 

I love to bang my head on the wall right now. Why do vampires are all agressive and take like it was just some kind of little childrens play.

 

"Amber, I think I like you that's why I want to sleep with you."she added.

 

My eyes widened when I heard what she said.Did she just confess to me? If only I know that she would say that, I will really cover my ears so I won't hear it.