Amber's Proposal

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

What the last phrase she said bring fear in my heart. I feared of losing her. I can not understand what I am feeling right now. Then, Donghae let go of her and throw her off the cliff. My eyes widened as I saw her body slowly falling off the cliff. I then start to feel angry, I quickly grab Donghae's face and without a second thought I crush it with my whole strength. He was turned into ashes before I jump off the cliff hoping to catch the girl, I bite my lower lip until it bleeds when I get a hold of her, then I kiss her, hoping that she would drink my blood through it.

 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I felt my body is falling. Then halfway, before I fall on the sea, I feel someones wrap his arms on my body, then I felt someones lips against mine and I taste blood. A familiar taste of blood. I slowly opened my eyes and see it's Amber. Then, we both fall in the sea with strong wave crushing on the side of the rocky mountain. I slowly regain my strength, he surface up on the sea dragging me with him.

 

"Hey! Open your eyes!"he said to me with still a commanding tone of voice. I open my eyes, and I see his worried face lighten up.

 

"Wh-Why did you save me?" I asked him.

 

"I don't want to save you, my body just move by itself."he answered. "We need to go back where everyone is. I think this fighting is nonsense."he said then he hug me and we both vanish.

 

YURI's POV

 

We are still busy fighting our opponents when suddenly Amber appear with Krystal in the flatform. We all got confused because they are all wet and Amber is hugging Krystal. We stop fighting and all of us looked at them. Then, Amber broke his hug to Krystal and walk at the center of the flatform.

 

"I command everyone to stop this nonsense fight! Those who will dare to oppose me, I will instantly erase his or her existent in the surface of the earth."he said and paused for a while. Waiting for someone to continue to fight but there is no one who make a single move. Then a smirk on his face was plastered. "Okay, I will let vampires and humans live together, I don't care anymore."he continued.

 

There is a moment of awkward silence. I think you can hear a sound of the cicada insect. Then, there are cheerings, I can see that the elders where extremely happy and the other vampires too, even some still can't believe of the Demon Vampire King's change of mind. Then Amber motioned them to keep silent.

 

"I will do that, if you will let me reclaim my throne as a king and.."he looked at Krystal. "give her to me as my queen."he added. There is a moment of silence again.

 

"I won't object!" I shouted so that everybody can hear. Amber looked at me with a smirk on his face.

 

"Wait, you dork want to marry my sister?"Sica asked in disbelief.

 

"Your sister makes me feel this weir feeling inside me. I want't to keep her for myself. "Amber answered.

 

"You should ask me first if I want to marry you, Amber."Krystal said to him. Amber looked at her with a furrowed brows.

 

"Krystal Jung Soojung, will you sleep with me forever?" he asked her.

 

I can see that Krystal's face becomes red and all of us can hear her heartbeat beats faster and faster. Krystal grab his hand and they both vanished in the thin air and all of us had no idea where they went.

 

"That one is sure the unexpected turn of events." I mumbled.

 

"Atleast it is all over now."Sica said and sigh. I walk closer to her and look deeply in her eyes too.

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon." I said her name gently.

 

"Don't copy what dork had just said or I will slap you."she threaten me with a glare.

 

I laugh nervously but take the courage to kiss her. "I love you!" I said to I parted my lips to hers. I smile at her as I notice that her cheeks are turning red.

 

"I already know it, you idiot."she said and smile at me. I hug her, I never felt this happy before.