Drink My Blood

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

I want to drive Krystal into their house but when I turn to her to ask her, she is already asleep. She looks like an angel when she is asleep. I thought vampire only sleeps in the coffin. I can't help myself but to smile in this idea. I didn't wake her up because she is sleeping soundly. I wonder if vampires dream too like humans do. I decided to bring her into our house but not bring her inside, just on the porch. But by the time I stop the car in the front of our house she woke up. She really looks weak.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

 

"You are worried to me now?"she said with a grin on her face.

 

"I just don't want to be liable on your death if you die now." I said to her. She pout.

 

"I really hate you when you are rude."she answered. I just give her a smirk.

 

She tried to sit up but only to be brought down on her original position. I think she really don't have a strength anymore. I know vampires weaken when they don't drink any human blood and they drain their energy if they overused their abilities.

 

"Aish! Why you are not drinking somebody's blood anymore?!"I yelled at her feeling annoyed.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Even though Amber is yelling at me right now, I still feel happy. I can sense that he is worried about me right now. This is a good progress. I really feel very weak, I lost all my strength and energy. I am so thirsty too. If only he will allow me to his blood, even just a little, I would be satisfied. My eyes start to feel heavy, but I can still feel his eyes on me. Then, suddenly, I can smell blood. I force to open my closing eyes and see Amber's palm, bleeding.

 

"Take a sip."he said to me while looking away.

 

"Are you sure?"I asked him.

 

"Don't hesitate now."he said.

 

Without a second thought, I his blood on his palm. I look at him to see his reaction, he is closing his eyes tightly. I wonder if he is hurt or something. 's blood really taste good. It taste different like the others. Even it is just a small amount of his blood, I regain all my strength and energy. I don't want to stop, but I'm afraid that I will drain all of his blood in his body. I the side of my mouth and my lips, to make sure I didn't waste any single drop of his blood.

 

"You are okay now?"he asked me then he bind his palm with a piece of cloth.

 

"Yeah, thank you." I replied. I wanted to hug him but he immediately get off in the car.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I hope that crazy vampire wouldn't misunderstand. I just wanted to repay her effort of saving me. It feels weird when she my blood. I get off the car first then she followed. I think she will start to annoy me again now that she regain her strength back. Before I reach our porch, she then lock her arms into mine and I know what she will going to say.

 

"Let's sleep together now?"she said to me with a bright eyes and a bright smile.

 

"No."I answered.

 

"But you already let me drink your blood."she whine.

 

"Why do you want to sleep with me, honestly?"I asked her.

 

"Because I wanted to, my body is craving for you."she replied. I face-palmed myself. I regret what I have done for her earlier.

 

"Stop bothering me, you go home now. My palm is hurting." I said to her.

 

"You can drink my blood so it will heal."she said to me.

 

"I am not a vampire, Krystal Jung." I said to her as I pulled my hand away from her and walk away.

 

"Just try, you might like it. It will even give you a feeling of ectasy."she said to me.

 

I let out a deep sigh. I then turn to face her. I was surprise when I saw that the side of her lip is bleeding and I know she bit it. This girl is really crazy. I don't know what to do to her anymore. I stare at her lips, for a seconds I felt that I wanted to crush my lips to her's. I quickly look away. Getting rid of that feeling.

 

"Just go home, Krystal. Goodnight." I said and quickly went inside the house without looking back.

 

This is not really good. Am I starting to like her or maybe I already fall under her spell? I really don't want to be her slave or anything. I just want to live a normal life, with Suzy if possible and not with Krystal.