Reverse Psychology

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

I flopped on my bed as soon as I enter my room. I had a very long night dealing with those two crazy Jung sisters. I began to wonder if my cousin is still alive right now or pleasuring himself. He really prefers to sleep with vampires than a human girl. I don't know why but for me, I prefer warm bodies over the cold ones. So I prefer to sleep with Suzy than to sleep with Krystal. I looked at my palm, I can't believe that I let Krystal drink my blood. I can still feel the touch of her lips on it. I closed my eyes, wanting to forget everything that happened.

 

"Good morning." Yuri greet me with a grin on his face as soon as he saw me going downstairs.

 

"Oh, you are still alive." I said to him, he just chuckled.

 

"Sica isn't that bad, you know."he said.

 

"I really don't care. She is just a scary and a dangerous one. As crazy as her sister too."I answered to him as I headed into the table and take my breadfast.

 

"Why you would not try to sleep with Krystal so that it will be over?"Yuri said with a grin on his face when he sit on one of the chair.

 

"I rather die than sleep with her." I answered, he just laugh and pat me on my shoulder.

 

When I arrive in our school, I look around to check if Krystal is there. I feel relieved when I never saw her even her shadow. Then my day brightened when I spotted my Suzy. I quickly go near her and my heart melt when I saw her smile when she see me.

 

"Morning, handsome best friend."she greet me with her sweet smile.

 

"Good morning, beautiful best friend." I replied.

 

"Good morning handsome prey."

 

My bright and sunny day suddenly changed into a very dark one. This crazy vampire girl suddenly in. I looked at her and she is smiling at me, brightly. I drag Suzy and quickly walk away from Krystal.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I really don't understand that stupid human. Last night he is good to me and today, he is rude again. I really hate that girl, she is the reason why Amber wouldn't sleep with me. What spell did she cast on him anyway? Once Amber will decided to sleep with me, i will really drain his blood in his body. Not even a single drop will left.

 

"You said you become friends with him?"Luna asked with her brows furrowed.

 

"I thought that we became friends but it seems I'm wrong." I answered.

 

"Why would you try a reverse psychology. Like, not asking him to sleep with you anymore and start ignoring him. I think it will work on him."Vic suggested.

 

"I think it is a good idea."Sulli agreed.

 

"Do you think so?" I asked.

 

"Definitely!"the three answered in unison.

 

SUZY's POV

 

I always laugh at my bestfriend's reaction everytime Krystal Jung come closer to him. He always got this annoyed face or something. Then, I notice that his one hand is in bandage.

 

"What happen to your hand?" I asked him as I hold his hand so that I can take a look on it.

 

"A--Ahm, I--I cut my palm."he answered stuttering while looking away.

 

"Aish! You should be more careful next time." I scold him.

 

"Ye--Yeah."he answered.

 

"Let's go to the class." I said to him as I lock my arms into his.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Suzy is surely making my hear beat faster. Thank God I didn't feel it to Krystal because I will surely jump off into the cliff if that would happen. I feel very happy walking into our classroom while Suzy's arm is lock into mine. I take her into her seat before I procceded to mine where the annoying one is waiting. I sat down on my chair quietly. A few minutes later, Krystal Jung isn't saying something. I take a glance at her, she is not staring at me like she usually do. This is strange. Her quietness creeps me out. Maybe she got angry that, I didn't greet her this morning. I feel really uncomfortable right now. After our class, she didn't really say a single word at me. I keep on glancing at her but she didn't even throw a single glance at me. Then I realize maybe she really decided to stop bothering me.

 

"Yes!" I exclaimed in happiness as I jump out on my chair. I quickly run into Suzy.

 

"AAMMBBEERR!!"

 

Now I heard her growled. She sounded really angry.