Care About Amber's Feelings

Thirst And Love

 

AMBER's POV

 

 

The moment I sat down on my chair. I feel Krystal is staring me and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I can see from the corner of my eye that it seems that she wants to say something to me so I asked her without turning my head to her. Then she put her palm into my forehead like what Suzy did to me earlier. I was so surprised of what she did. I looked at her then I quickly looked away because I feel my blood slowly flowing into my face. I got annoyed into myself. I can feel my heart is starting to betray me. Then, it really did when I heard what Krystal had said. Oh crap! I think I am really under her spell right now. 

 

 

"Amber is your heart beating faster for me?"she asked sounded happy. I really hate their vampire abilities.

 

 

"No."I answered shortly. I immidiately calm myself so that my traitor heart will beat normally again.

 

 

Then, I was taken aback when her face is already in front of mine and I know I am still blushing. I can see her long face brighten up and a wide grin then drawn into it.

 

 

"You liar."she said to me with a smirk then she walk back into her chair and sit down.

 

 

For the moment there, I thought I really would die in heart attack. I think I need to find a loyal heart and brain. I let out a very deep sigh and looked at Suzy who is having fun chatting with her seatmate Kai. But I don't feel any jealousy at all. Did I really replace her in my heart with Krystal? How and when did it happen? When did my heart starts to betray me? I ruffled my hair in annoyance and lie on my desk. I can hear Krystal giggled. I hope she is not reading my mind right now. And if she is, ' HEY KRYSTAL JUNG, I WON'T LET MYSELF TO COMPLETELY FALL FOR YOU!'

 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

 

I can feel that Amber is starting to love me. His heart is still beating fast and I know he is thinking about me even if I don't read his mind. I find it funny when he ruffled his hair. I think the day that Amber will finally sleep with me is coming near. I can't help myself but to feel happy thinking about it. I feel my body and sould feel excited too when I think of it.

 

 

"Our princess looks happy today." Luna said then chuckled when we are walking our way into our class.

 

"Oh my god! Is Amber really fallling for you?"Vic said after she read my mind.

 

"Yah! I did not give you my permission to read my mind!" I yelled and glared at her but she just laugh at me.

 

"How did you do that?" Sulli asked with her brows raise.

 

"I don't know. I didn't really do anything that much. Maybe he finally realize that he wants to sleep with me too."I repied to her with a smirk.

 

"Just don't expect to much Krys, you might end up being disappointed."Luna said.

 

"I agree with Luna, he is still in love with Suzy, right?"Vic followed.

 

"I don't know and I don't care. All I care about is that he will sleep with me and drink his blood." I answered.

 

"So you don't care about Amber's feelings at the end?"Sulli asked. I turn to look at her. That thing didn't hit my mind.

 

"We are not allowed to love humans anymore Sull." I answered and laugh half-heartedly.

 

"Poor human boy, he will be just get dumped at the end like the others." Luna said as she shook her head.

 

Honestly, I don't know if I will give a damn about Amber's feelings by the time he will fall in love with me. Maybe I can make him forget his feelings for me by hypnotizing him. Yeah, I think that is the best idea. He will be just my host.

 

"Krystal, what if you fall in love to Amber?" Sulli asked.