Amber's Second Visit to Jung's House

Thirst And Love

YURI's POV

 

When my cousin got home from Suzy's house, I notice that he is in a very good mood. He looks like he just won a jackpot in the lottery. His smile is from ear to ear when he greet me.

 

"Let me guess, you sleep with Suzy after you confess to her or you recieve a kiss after you confess to her?" I asked him with a grin.

 

"How did you know that I confess to her?"he asked raising his brows.

 

"It's written all over your face."I answered and he chuckled.

 

"Yeah, I confess to her and unxpectedly she likes me too."he answered while scratching the back of his neck.

 

"So, this is mean we need to celebrate, huh?" I told him as I swing my hand around his shoulder.

 

"Let's celebrate."he answered cheerfully.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

My brows furrowed when Amber is walking hand in hand with Suzy. I don't know what is happening between them but all I know is I don't like it. I don't like the way they looked at each other now. I wanted to go near them but I was stopped with someone who hold me on my shoullder. When I turn to see who it is, I saw Minho.

 

"It seems that your human prey is already taken by his bestfriend."he told me with a smirk on his face.

 

"I don't care if he is taken by her Minho, I still want him to be mine and drink his blood." I answered to him.

 

"Just choose another human boy, my bride."he said to me then he kiss me and I kiss him back.

 

Then he broke the kiss and left. When I turn to see Amber and Suzy again, they are both staring at me. I looked at Amber's eyes but he looked away. I can't hear his heart beating fast for me anymore. I walk close to them to greet them.

 

"Good morning my.."he cut me off.

 

"Good morning Krystal."he said and smile faintly.

 

"Good morning."Suzy followed. I greet to Suzy too and glance at their hands. Their fingers are intertwined.

 

"So you two are.." I got cut off again.

 

"Yeah, we are together now. Not just as bestfriend but as a couple."Amber answered with a smile. 

 

I can feel my chest hurt. Why did I got hurt by it? I force myself to smile and congratulate them.I feel like I lost my strength. I then excuse myself. I am in the bad mood so I decided to go home.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I saw Krystal and Minho kissing in our school early in the morning. Me and Suzy both stared at them. Vampires are sure one aggressive creatures and it makes me feel annoyed. Well, both of them are in a relationship so I guess it is normal for them to make out anywhere. Krystal didn't come into our class, I wonder what happen to her so I become partnerless.

 

"Mr. Liu, since you are Ms. Jung's partner, I will appoint you to give her notes for today's lecture."our teacher said to me.

 

Now I have to go back into that creepy mansion. I don't want to risk my life anymore, now that Suzy becomes my girlfriend, my life is precious to me. But since it is my teacher's order, I have no choice but to agree. Suzy wanted to come with me but I did not allow her. I don't want to risk her life too. I know Krystal is harmless but it's her sister that I am worried about. I take a big gulp before I press their doorbell and just like before, their gate just open. Now, a young adult looking man opened the door. No need to ask, it is Krystal's father. They got this same eyes.

 

"What brings you here, young lad?"he asked me.

 

"I am looking for Krystal. I am her classmate."I answered.

 

He lead me to their living room. Krystal's parents really looks young. No wonder, Yuri wanted to be a vampire. Their body aged very slow. I waited for Krystal in the living room. Then, my spirit almost left my body when I saw her scary sister. There is an evil smile drawn in her beautiful face. Yeah, she is really beautiful and not pale.

 

"You will pay for what you did to my precious sister!"she said to me.

 

I really wanted to run for my life right now. Wait, I didn't remember that I hurt Krystal. What did I do?