Ignoring Amber

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

I wonder what's wrong with Krystal. When she told me that she got tired of me I feel cranky. I didn't went home, I take a stroll to cool down my head. I really don't understand her. She really makes me confused. After I cool down my head, I decided to went home. I found Yuri, preparing food for our dinner.

 

"Where have you been? Suzy's?"he asked.

 

"No. I went to Krystal's." I answered as I sit down on the chair. Yuri really likes to cooked meat that is all I see in the table.

 

"Whoa, one girl at a time, bro."he said to me then chuckled.

 

"Think whatever you like." I answered.

 

In our school, Krystal is totally ignoring me. In our class together, she didn't talk to me nor glance at me. After our class, she just left without saying anything. She's been doing it in a week now. She is really giving me a headache.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I choose to ignore Amber. I don't like what I feel everytime I see him with Suzy. I notice that he keep on glancing at me in our class but whatever. I don't want to get involve with him anymore. I'm afraid that, I might fall for him and he will never be there to catch me. I wonder if this stupid human boy miss me?

 

"So you will never pursue him anymore?" Luna asked while we were hanging out in the cafeteria.

 

"Yeah, I decided to quit. It's no fun anymore." I answered.

 

"Really? Or you are just doing it because you got jealous of Suzy?"Vic said with a smirked on her face.

 

"Jealousy is not in my vocabulary Victoria Song." I answered and glare at her. She just laugh nervously.

 

"He can still be your host even that he already got a girlfriend, right?" Sulli said.

 

"His blood will taste just like the others if he is not anymore." Luna said.

 

"Oh, yeah. Well, that will be disappointing."Sulli answered.

 

"Let's not talk about him anymore. You're ruining my day!"I said to them, feeling irritated. They all looked at me then nodded.

 

SUZY's POV

 

It's been a month since me and Amber are dating. Krystal didn't bother him anymore, thank god! Amber's 18th birthday is coming soon, and I am excited about it. I know what the best gift a girlfriend can give to his boyfriend.

 

"Suz, invite Yuri and Amber to have dinner with us tonight."my mom said to me.

 

"Oh, what's the occassion, Umma?" I asked her.

 

"Should it have an occassion to invite them to have dinner with us?"my mom answered with a raise brows.

 

"Just asking." I replied then grinned.

 

I called Amber to invite him and Yuri to have dinner with us. He sounded happy and excited about it and he accepted it. I waited for them in our porch. Then, I notice this one guy standing in the front of our house. I come towards him, he smile at me. As I see his face clearer, I recognize him.

 

"Amber." I called him with a smile.

 

"Hi."he answered.

 

"Where's Yuri-oppa?" I asked him but he didn't answer.

 

I notice that hte way he looked at me is different. I can feel a dark aura around him. It's the same with the vampires. He then walk closer to me. My brows furrowed because it seems that he is acting strange. Then, the next thing I knew, I can feel that there two sharp fangs sank on my neck.