The Childishness of Two Bothers

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

 

 

MIN HYE'S POV

Later that afternoon, you walk to my favorite place alone. You insisted to be alone. You walk to the park and sit on a swing. Hardly people come here. You are alone in the park. You bring your storybook along to read. You like peaceful place with fresh air when you are reading something. You were too engrossed in your book to realize someone is actually sitting beside the swing that you were sitting.

“What is the title?

“The Host.” You said never looking up.

“By whom?”

“Stephenie Meyer.” Still not looking up and getting slightly annoyed with the stranger.

“ So you like this kind of book.”

“Could you just le…”You stop because you are taken aback because is Youngmin.

“Yes? Continue with your sentence.”

“Sorry. I didn’t know it was you.”

*Chuckles* “Nah. Is my fault to disturb you like that but you looked cute while reading.” He grinned.

I blush and change the topic.

“Where is Kwangmin oppa?”

“He is buying waffle over there and he will join us shortly.” He just said simply almost in a bored tone.

"Oh! So what brings you here?"

"Oh... erm... Kwangmin felt like eating waffle so he asked me to follow him to buy some waffle." He rubbed the back of his neck while saying that.

“HYUNG!! How could you leave me?! What if I get lost?”Kwangmin shouted as he runs towards us.

“Aish! You are not that young already. You can find your way back home and you are definitely not blind. So you can find me.”

“OH! REALLY?! You heartless creature” Kwangmin glared. 

"You are the one that is heartless! You forced me to come here with you!" Youngmin fired back at him.

"Hyung! You are the one that want to tag along willingly because.... Mmphf! MMPHFF!" Kwangmin tried to talk while Youngmin muffled his mouth.

"Don't you dare say it." Youngmin warned him.

"Say what?" You asked curiously.

"Min Hye ah, Youngmin actually came here because... Ommph!" Kwangmin bend down while holding his stomach because Youngmin elbowed him at the stomach.

*Forceful laugh* "Don't mind him. Whatever he talks always doesn't makes sense." Youngmin gave you an innocent smile.

 *Smile uncertainly* "I think that hurts a lot." You said.

"Nah... Kwangmin is a tough one so he will be fine after awhile. Right, Kwangmin?"

"Yes, hyung." He groaned and coughed a little.

"See? Even he said so." Youngmin smiled.

"O..kay..." You nod your head unsure,

You ended up did not read much. The three of you chatted and Kwangmin shared his waffles with you and ignoring Youngmin. Youngmin will eat the waffle Kwangmin shared with you in one bite and offered his to you. Kwangmin will steal my attention away from time to time because by pulling your wrist. Youngmin will get frustrated in the end and start pulling your hand too. Suddenly, it became ‘Pulling Min Hye Game’. It lasted for a few minutes. At the end, Kwangmin gave up and took my storybook instead. Your hands are quite sore from the pulling.

Youngmin change the sitting position by sitting betwe en me and Kwangmin. You felt Kwangmin purposely provoked Youngmin because the strength he applied while pulling you was only halfheartedly and when he was sharing his waffle with you, you felt that he was just teasing.

You and Youngmin chatted for two hours about random things. It was fun talking with Youngmin because it make you felt that you are closer to him now. You didn't want to leave but if you don't leave Min Woo will go berserk. The last time, you went out for 6 hours and you forgotten to tell him and he reported it to the police but the police told him that after someone disappear for 24 hours only can be reported as missing and he nearly strangle the officer. He even asked your family's boydyguards to search for you. He really treated you like a small kid.

"Oppa, I got to go already."

"Oh! So fast?" Youngmin mumbled mostly to himself.

"Annyeong, Youngmin and Kwangmin." You waved goodbye.

"Min Hye, is already late. Let us walk you home." Youngmin said.

"No, is alright." Your protested but Youngmin insisted.

"Yah! Kwangmin! Get up and return the book to Min Hye."  Youngmin called Kwangmin.

*Puppy dog eyes* "Can't I continue reading it? We are going to walk her home, right? So I will return her the moment we reach her gate. Please?" Kwangmin begged.

*Laugh lightly* "Kwangmin, if you like that book so much, you may lend it." You offered.

"Jinja? Yay!" Kwangmin mehronged at Youngmin.

                                                                    ******************

"Min Hye ah! I thought you lost way home." Min Woo rushed out from the door and hug you tightly.

"You crazy brother. I am the same age as you." You rolled your eyes.

"But you are still younger than me so is only natural for me to worry about you." Min Woo said still hugging me.

*Clears throat* "We will be leaving then. Bye Min Hye and Min Woo." Kwangmin said. "And thanks for the book, Min Hye!" Kwangmin waved.

Suddenly, I was pull away from Min Woo's hug. Youngmin hug me tightly. You gasped in shock. He quickly let go of you and run off.

"Hey, Min Hye. Are you okay?" Min Woo asked while poking my arm.

"Huh? Oh.. Erm... Of course, I am alright." You answered him and make way into your house. 

MIN WOO'S POV

Wow! I never know Youngmin will be so bold to do that. I think he is jealous that I am hugging Min Hye so tightly. I nearly burst out laughing after I saw Min Hye's reaction and Youngmin run off straightaway. I felt like teasing Min Hye but I can see that he is half-dazed and half-shocked so probably she won't understand what I said too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:This is something for you readers to enjoy while I trying to figure out what I am going to write for the next chapter. :)