More trouble?

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MIN HYE'S POV

‘I CANNOT BREATHE!’ You thought loudly in your head.

You clawed your throat for oxygen. The oxygen can’t seems to get into your lungs. You cannot even sit up nicely. You accidentally rolled off from the bed. You hit your head at the side table which hurts a lot.

“MIN HYE!” Someone yelled or a few people yelled because you are not sure.

“Min Hye, calm down. Breathe in and out slowly. Someone find her inhaler and bring it here!” A voice sounds like Jeong Min said while you were lying on someone’s arm which probably is Min Woo oppa’s.

Someone hand touch your forehead lightly and pump your medicine into your mouth. Your breathing become normal after awhile.

“Dong Hyun! Hyun Seong!” You smiled at them weakly.

“Min Hye ah! Take better care of yourself.” Dong Hyun said and Hyun Seong nod in agreement.

You nod and just give them one of your best smile.

“Min Hye! You need rest more! What if you’re alone one day?” Jeong Min was literally screaming.

“Mianhe, Jeong Min oppa.” You said apologetically.

“Aish! Min Hye, you really gave a heart attack just now.” Min Woo said scratching his head which is not itchy but out of frustration.

“Mianhe, everyone.” You said.

“Everything’s over now. All of us need to get some rest. And I suggest that Min Woo stay with Min Hye.” Hyun Seong suggested.

“I think everyone should just sleep here. I will call the maid to lay four extra mattress beside Min Hye’s bed.” You said. "Besides, I can't hardly remember when is the last time we have a sleepover."

“Are  you sure you are comfortable with this, Min Hye?” Jeong Min asked.

“I’m fine with it since we used to this when we were kids.” You said smiling.

Just then, your house phone ring. Min Woo oppa answered the call. He looked rather unhappy. It seems like he is arguing. You wonder who called us. He cut the call and turn to all of you with his fake bright smile.

"Oppa, who was that?" You asked.

"My friend, Min Hye." He said while avoiding your stare.

"Why did he call? You seem to be arguing with him." You continued to ask.

"Well... Err... He... The book you gave to me as a birthday present, he dropped it in the drain." He stammered.

You believe him. You told him that you will get him the same book again but he just refuse. So you just leave the matters there. But, it seemsthat he  is exchanging glances with Jeongmin oppa. It was only a second so you wasn't sure. You just shrugged it off thinking that you that it was your imagination. Or was it?