Hostility

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

JEONGMIN'S POV

I was waiting for Min Hye and Min Woo outside their classroom to join them for eating. Min Hye was really excited yesterday to show me her new friends.

"Oppa!" Min Hye run and hug me. "Why you left without telling me beforehand?" She pouted.

"Mianhe, Min Hye but it was urgent and I don't want to disturb your sleep." I pat her head.

Just then, there are two familiar figures walking towards us with Min Woo. 

"Min Hye, who is that?"

"Kwangmin, this is Jeongmin, my cousin." She grinned at them.

"Jeongmin hyung, I am Kwangmin and he is Youngmin." Kwangmin said while pointing at the guy beside him

"Nice to meet both of you. I do not mean to be rude but may I know your family name?"

"Jo." Youngmin answered while checking at me.

Then everything became clear. Their names and faces were familiar because I knew them. I forced a smile and offer a friendly handshake. They just shake it without noticing anything.

"Ah! Min Hye, I am sorry! I need to help our homeroom at the staff room. I will join you later." Youngmin said.

"I will be right back." Kwangmin waved and run off with Youngmin.

I quickly ate my meal and lied to Min Woo and Min Hye about me going to the restroom. I walked to the staff room.

"Oh! Hyung, what are you doing here?" Kwangmin asked.

"I will just drop the pretend, okay?" I glared at them. "What is your purpose coming here?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"Kwangmin asked.

*Shoves Kwangmin away* "We came here because our family decided to move into this town." Youngmin answered grimly.

"Is that so? Tell your parents this. Attacking people when they are drunk is a cowardly act."

"Ah... So you are the only son Mr. Lee had." Youngmin said not smiling. "I should had know that earlier."

"Don't even talk about my family." I said acidly. "If it wasn't because of your parents my parents would had still lived."

"If you are going to start a fight with innocent people, I suggest you reconsider it." Youngmin sneered.

"Hyung, I think you misunderstood something. My family left the mafia group long time ago. And that is why my mother decided to start a new life by moving here." Kwangmin tried to be the peacemaker.

"Then how do you explain the attack?"

"I don't know about that. My parents never get involve in the group's activity already." Kwangmin tried to explain.

"Lies." I nearly spat at them.

"This is a waste of time. I am leaving." Youngmin opened the door but I grab his wrist.

"Stay away from Min Hye and Min Woo." I gritted my teeth.

"That I can't do." He slapped my hand away and walked off.

Kwangmin left with him. Umma, Appa, what should I do to ensure the safety of Min Hye. The reason you left her with the No's was because you don't  want her to get involve in anything that go to do with mafia but now, her friends are the son of a mafia boss which is our enemy too. What am I to do now?

MIN WOO'S POV

Ever since after Jeongmin came back from the restroom, he seems to be a little bit off. I don't know why but I guess there is something to do with the twins because I can see that Jeongmin is staring at them as if he is going to eat them up. I wondered what they did to Jeongmin. The twins totally ignore him. Youngmin talked with Min Hye all the time while Kwangmin read his storybooks.

KWANGMIN'S POV

Jeongmin looks so scary just now. He seems to be pissed at us. His eyes were like hawk. He totally concentrate on us the whole time. There is a few times, I swear that I saw Jeongmin nearly got up with a fist. 

YOUNGMIN'S POV

I could hardly give a damn about Jeongmin. I know he was staring at us the whole time. I just ignore him. I am only concentrating on talking with Min Hye to cut off the awkwardness between us and to be closer to her.

MIN HYE'S POV

Today, Youngmin talks to you a lot. He seems to be less awkward with you unlike when you were at the amusement park. But there is one thing that really confuse you. You always get this fluttery feelings whenever you see Youngmin and you will be very nervous when he talks to you. You wondered why you are feeling like that?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________    

A/N:I will try to update a better chapter. I know this chapter is crappy. I am sorry and please forgive me. T.T