History Repeating Itself?!

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

YOUNGMIN’S POV

         ‘No way… Min Hye got kidnapped even when she is just within my reach. I just left her like less than one hour and these people kidnapped her. God! I am so stupid even Jeongmin hyung had warned me ahead. I am a good for nothing idiot!’ I thought.

         “Hyung, please stop pacing around the room like that. I know you are worry about Min Hye but we are trying our best here to locate Min Hye’s whereabouts.” Kwangmin said.

         “How could I be so stupid?!” I said in frustration. “Min Hye’s life is in danger and is all thanks to me!”

         “Youngmin, you are not to be blamed at all.” Jeongmin said. “I never really expect G to make a move this fast and definitely not through the front door. I expected him to do something shady. I am so careless. If anyone should be blamed, it should be me.”

        "Can everyone quit blaming himself? Blaming yourself won't get Min Hye back. So just try to calm yourself." Min Woo said. 

        "Thank you, Min Woo. I was about to knock some sense into them as in literally knock them." Donghyun folded his arms to his chest. 

        Hyunseong did not say anything all this time and decided to voice out now. "Jeongmin, we haven't gotten Min Hye's location since yesterday. Do you think this involves somebody else?"

        "What do you mean?" Jeongmin asked.

        "I mean G did not call us and we did call our men to find them everywhere but there is no trace of Min Hye. The only place we haven't search is the palace." Hyunseong explained.

       "Oh. Oh! You are right. Perhaps we shall pay the prince we adored so much a visit." Jeongmin muttered darkly.

       "Guys? What are you talking about?" Min Woo looked lost.

       "How much do you know about vampire?" Donghyun asked.

       "Nearly everything, I would say. Mum and Dad had forced me to 'swallow' all the books about vampires." Min Woo scoffed. 

       "Well, since you already know then we will skip to the main part. We are going to visit the Prince of the vampire." Donghyun said. 

       "Huh? Vampires are real?" Min Woo asked.

       "Oh~ Vampires are very much real and you are going to be one on your next brithday which is very soon." Donghyun smiled. 

       "Ha. Ha. Very funny, guys. In case, you people forget... I am not a kindergarten student anymore. I am going to be 16 this week." Min Woo said dryly.

        Kwangmin stared at Min Woo in amusement and tapped Min Woo's shoulder. Min Woo turned around and Kwangmin grinned showing his fangs but Min Woo did not buy it and stared at Kwangmin with dead eyes. Min Woo pulled the fangs to prove those are fakes but realized his theory is wrong. His face paled drastically and he laughed nervously. 

        "So, how to fight against this prince?" Min Woo asked with a somewhat forced smile.

       "You okay?" Kwangmin asked in concern.

       "What are you talking about? Of course, I am fine." Min Woo grinned then faint.

MIN HYE'S POV

        You woke up in the middle of the night and you saw a guy sat and slept by your side, holding your hand. You pulled your hand from him out of reflex and try to scoot away from him which was a wrong move because your head is throbbing painfully from the movement. You held your head in your hands and bit your lips so that you won’t utter any sound. 

        The stranger stirred beside you and looked at you groggily. You really don’t know who is this and when you look at your surroundings, you also have no idea where are you. You glared at this stranger but he gave you a small smile.

       “Don’t move too much. That bastard had hit you really hard.” The guy said unhappily. 

       “Who are you and where in the world am I?” You asked while trying your best to put more distance the both of you.

       “My name is Luhan and you are in my bedroom.” He gave you a wide grin.

       “Why? I don't even know you.” You asked feeling slightly annoyed. 

       “You don’t remember me?” Luhan said sadly while looking very disappointed. “It’s alright we can create new memories together. Happy ones.”

        You just looked at him feeling lost. You wanted to say something but your head hurts so much.

        “Rest and we will talk in the morning.” He said and laid you down slowly.

         You slapped his hands away and glared at him. Despite he being nice to you, your consciousness is very hostile to him. "Sorry, I just don't like people touching me." You forced a smile. In this kind of situation, you cannot afford to be unfriendly, who knows what will happened to you. Being negatively around him won't get you anywhere but acting nice might give you the upper hand in situation like this. 

         Luhan just smiled at you and was about to say something but the a man came in. Luhan went to have a talk with and left. You let out a breath of relief. After awhile, a maid entered and help you to prepare yourself for dinner. From there, you learned that Luhan is actually a prince.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          You become suspiscious of everything. Even the bath. 

         "Kyaa!" One of the maid shrieked as she 'fell' into the bath that is as big as a pool.

         "Oh! I am so sorry. I slipped and pushed you by accident." You said and pulled her up.

         "No, is alright, My Lady. It is I who tripped. I will get a new set of clothes for you." The maid bowed and left. 

          You confirmed the water is safe and decided to quickly take a bath in case someone else decided to 'join' you for a bath. 

         "I am sorry for my incompetent maid. Here is a dress I picked it up especially for you." Luhan suddenly stepped in.

          You thank your lucky star because you had quickly bath and a few second before Luhan appeared, you had wore the bathrobe provided in the bathroom. You glared at Luhan for entering the bathroom before a permission is given. 

          "Thank you for the dress. You could put it at the side there." You said while pulling the bathrobe tighter to cover yourself. 

          "I am here to exchange a deal with you." Luhan smiled.

          "After I am properly dressed, I will have this talk with you. Now leave, please." You said trying not to hiss.

          Luhan ignored you and approached you. You moved backward until you hit the back of the wall. 

          Luhan pulled your hand and you manage to put a hand in between you both before you collided to his chest. His other hand grabbed your waist to pull you closer. You punched Luhan's chin. 

         "Now, calm yourself. You do not want to anger a vampire, do you? Especially when you don't know his power." Luhan talked to you as if you were a kid. "Min Hye, maybe you have forgotten about me but I have not." Luhan smiled but his eyes looked so sad which you couldn't care less about it.

         "Get away! You ert!!" You squirmed to break free from his grip.

        "I just miss you." Luhan pouted. "Hurry down to dinner, darling~ My present to you for our pre-engagement is waiting for you quite some time already." Luhan said in a playful manner and let you go.

       "You are crazy! I would not be your wife and I will never accept that present of yours." You hissed.

       "Are you sure? How about this, I let you see the present for yourself and decide to do what with it." Luhan said in a thoughtful tone.

       "Why me? Why are you doing this?" You asked.

       "Because I want you to stay by my side forever." Luhan said as he carressed your cheek before leaving. "See you later, darling~" 

       'So much for trying to be nice.' You sighed. 'Luhan is a prince and a vampire too. I wonder is there any rules in the vampire world where someone else cannot steal other's soul mate. I don't think there is one. I am so dead.' You shooked your head a few times and slapped your cheeks. 'I cannot give up just like this. I will only be with Youngmin and that is final but if things gone out of hand, I hope when that happen, Youngmin won't give up on me.' 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P/S: Sorry for the long awaited chapters. My break started on Wednesday so that's why I am able to update one chapter. My semester exams literally my soul out. I have nothing against Luhan or Exo. Exo is like my third biased group. Luhan is the member I favour all the time. ^^ So please don't kill me. This is fictional story. ^^"