What is the Truth?

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MR. JO'S POV

"Yeobo, are you ready?" I called my wife from the stairs.

"Jagiya, you can start the car first. I'll be there in a minute." My wife answered.

                                                                                                  ************

"Will he really be coming?" My wife asked nervously.

"He will. Afterall, he is the one that contacted us. Now, yeobo, listen to me and relax, okay?" I said while rubbing both of her arm.

Just then, Jeongmin appeared. He bowed to both of us before taking his seat before us.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jo, I am here to listen what you have to explain to me."

"Order something for yourself to drink first. I think is going to be a long talk." I said and passed him the menu.

"I'll have Ice Lemon Tea." Jeongmin told the waiter.

"Jeongmin, you have to listen us to the end, alright?" My wife said.

"Of course, Mrs. Jo."Jeongmin smiled at my wife a bit forcefully.

"Jeongmin, your father and I were best friend but we never know our parents were enemies back then. After knowing that, your father and I secretly promised that we will make a truce when we grew up and took over our parent's mafia group. So that is what happened. One day, your father found a boy which around the age of 15. That boy is someone tat I never really trusted. I tried to tell your father that this kid is not to be trusted but your father have a soft spot for kids. That kid is a spy sent  from our enemy but there is not enough proof to prove it. I quit the mafia after your father accused me for sprouting nonsense. After a few years, your father found out the truth and try to get rid of him.Then, your parents decided to seek for my advice. I guess the kid found out or I am not sure whether that is his mission given out by his real Boss because your father and mother died in a car accident. Someone had alter the brake. Your parents died in the most unexpected way.Not only that the paper that prove my truce with your family went missing so probably he had convinced my ex-underlings that your family had tricked them. At least, that is what one of my ex-underling told me." I told everything to him.

"By any chance is that kid named G?"

"Yes. I am sure he is not a kid now." I said with determination.

"No, but he is my wingman." He said. "He gave me this paper. He said he was asked to pass to me by my parents if anything were to happen to them."

I took the paper and read it and my eyes widened in horror.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"The one who gave me this information got shot in the head on that day itself, isn't that enough?" I told him.

Jeongmin's phone started to ring. He answered with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, Mr and Mrs. Jo for telling me this. I believe both of you because I myself have found evidence of him being guilty before coming here. I am sorry but I have to take my leave now. Annyeong." Jeongmin bid us farewell.

"Jeongmin! If you need our help, we will be there. You just have to text or call us." I said.

"I'll keep in mind about that." He said and left with a smile on his face.

"Well, that was unexpected. I didn't think that he will believe us so easily." I told my wife.

"Neither do I." My wife agreed.

JEONGMIN'S POV

"Speed, thank you for finding it. You are a genius, man." I said and gave him a few pats on the shoulder.

"This is nothing, Boss."

"This is something, Speed."

"Then your welcome, Boss."

I passed him some cash.

"Boss, what is this?"

"Just take it. It is your reward." I smiled at him.

"No. I can't take this."

"I am your Boss so I ordered you to keep it." I said playfully.

"Thank you, Boss."

"You may leave now, Speed."

I opened the envelope. The envelope is addressed to me. Everything is the same except for the part where they mention G. They wrote G is not trustworthy and asked me to be careful of him. I have to think of a way to handle him. For now, I must be a good actor just like how he is. I even make Speed to sworn to secrecy that he would not tell another soul about this.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:This is just a short chapter. I know you guys felt boring with this already because it was suppose to be about Min Hye and Youngmin only. This is why I decided to post this chapter quickly so that we can get over this part and get on with the story.