Fear for Nothing

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

JEONGMIN'S POV

I rang the doorbell. The maid bowed and greeted me. 

"Hyung!" Min Woo called as I sat down.

"Yo, Min Woo!" I called out happily. 

I planned to take Min Woo and Min Hye out to play. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here so early?" Min Woo asked as he sat at the opposite. 

"Plan to bring you and Min Hye out today." I grinned. 

Min Woo's eyes lit up.

"Then I shall go wake sleepy head Min Hye now." Min Woo said while hoping away. 

He really looked happy. I hoped that after Min Hye's real identity is revealed, he won't lose that smile of his. I never thought that he will be kind of attached to Min Hye. It is a good thing but I just hoped that it will not be big blow for him later. It is not like I am going to take Min Hye away. I planned to let her stay under the care of Min Woo's family for as long as possible or maybe I should move in with them in future. I shrugged away the thoughts as I heard Min Woo running towards here.

"Hyung! Min Hye is gone!" Min Woo exclaimed.

"Bwoh?!" I shouted.

So yeah... Min Hye is really not in her room. It looked like someone had kidnapped Min Hye. The window to her bedroom is opened. It could only be the work of the vampire since this is the third floor. We even searched the whole house throughly, in case, she is playing a prank with us but that wasn't the case at all. We cannot contact Min Hye as her phone is left here. I decided to call Speed to gather the people.

"Speed, find out Min Hye's whereabouts. Make it quick!" I ordered.

"Yes, sir." Speed said and cut the call.

"Who is that?" Min Woo asked.

. I forgot about Min Woo. "Is my computer geek friend that owe me his life." I faked a grin.

"Oh okay." Min Woo said looking distracted.

After a good 10 minutes, Speed called back.

"Sir, lady Min Hye whereabouts are not found. I am sorry."  Speed said. 

"Aish!" I cut the call and messed up my hair in frustration. 

"Hyung! Kwangmin hyung just called to check on whether Youngmin hyung is here or not." Min Woo said. 

"Oh! Why didn't I think of that..." I mumbled to myself. "Min Woo, your sister is in Youngmin care so we can go to arcade now. We need not to worry about her." I mumbled a little agitated the fact about Youngmin have to 'steal' my sister during the rare time when I am free.

"Shouldn't we find them?" Min Woo asked.

"As much as I want to, but we can't." I said.

"But why?" Min Woo pouted.

"Imagine, when you are on a date with this really hot girlfriend of yours and out of blue, Min Hye and I jumped out of nowhere to join you guys." I sighed.

"Oh! I would really hate the both of you then." Min Woo said while nodding a few times.

I swear that this Youngmin really gave me a heart attack. I thought G had kidnapped Min Hye and done something to her. Well, I will give him a good lecture after he returns with Min Hye. For now, I will go to the arcade with Min Woo. 

MIN HYE'S POV

Youngmin is making you nervous with the talking but somehow you are not frightened. You hold the jacket tightly in your hands. You are still sleepy and convinced that this is all just a dream. You are swaying back and forth so you decided to sit down. Youngmin walked not very far away from you. He plucks a white rose and the thorns pricked one of his fingers. You nearly run to him but what you see make you freeze your action. The blood that oozed out from Youngmin is black. The part where the blood dripped on the white rose was dyed in black too. 

Surprisingly, you don't feel scared or disgusted, but only curious. You took a few steps closer  to Youngmin but stop when he glared at you. You blinked in shock, after all Youngmin never look at you like that before.

"I asked you to stay." Youngmin muttured under his breath.

Suddenly, you feel a gust of cold wind around you. You pulled on the jacket around you. The trees and the ground had frozen up. The only things that are not frozen up are you and Youngmin. Now, you felt scared. Youngmin throw something to your direction. It rolls to your feet. You looked down and saw the rose earlier Youngmin had, now have a layer of ice around it. It is beautiful. You knew you aren't suppose to describe it as beautiful. You picked the rose up and marvel the beauty of it. 

"I don't want your pity so if you are really scared and disgusted of me. You can end whatever we had now. You don't have to worry about me hunting you down later because I won't." Youngmin said as he looked down to the ground.

You can see the tears trickling down his face. You feel a pang of pain in your chest when he cry. You wanted to wipe his tears away and tell him how you feel but somehow your feet just won't move.

"If you think I am scared of you, you are wrong. The moment when I fell in love with you, I decided that I will accept everything about you. You being a vampire is not a big deal to me." You walked towards him and hugged him. "I thought you are going to dump me because you are just toying around me and whole bunch of your friends will jump out from the bushes and started laughing while throwing a whole bucket of cold water." You mumbled feeling relief.

Youngmin return the hug and nuzzles against your neck. He is still crying. You frowned.

"Oppa... why are you still crying?" You asked.

He didn't say anything but wipe his tears away. He gave you a smile with teary eyes. You wiped the remaining tears away with your thumb. Youngmin took a hold of that hand of yours and kissed your palm. He pulls you closer to you and hold your waist. You blushed and looked away, feeling shy. He tilted your head to face him and kisses you on the lips. You are shocked at his sudden action but you feel happy nevertheless.  

YOUNGMIN'S POV

Wait a sec. How come Min Hye seems to be really good in accepting this fact. Jeongmin hyung actually warned me that Min Hye might go hysteria and be disgusted with me since she was attacked by a group of vampires when she was younger. Was it a lie then? So I get so worked up for no reason? All this long? Why Joengmin hyung lied to me? Why?! Gah! What did I do to him? I let out a loud sigh. 

"Oppa?" Min Hye looked at me questioningly.

"I never thought you will accept me so easily. After all, I am a blood monster." I said smiling at her. 

Min Hye smiled back at me and kissed me at the cheek. Min Hye is just too damn cute for me to resist the urge to hug and kiss her all day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: At last, my sem 1 exam is over. (Actually, the last day was Monday but too busy after that to update)The stress got to me for a few months and that was probably why I wasn't able to update. I am afraid I will update crappy chapters if I had forced myself few months ago. Thank you for being patience, my beloved readers. ^^ By the way, I notice the way I'm writing is really bad but I am going to stick with the way I write for now. For my next fic, I will only change the way of my writing. XD Oh yah! I forgot to say this.. I want to thank all the new subscribers and those who commented on the previous chapters! Thank you very much!! :D