RUN!!

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

YOUNGMIN'S POV

I looked around to find Min Hye but I didn't see her anywhere. I am worried about her now. I ran from places to places to find her but I didn't find her. I wanted to call but I realized that I don't have her phone number. I called Kwangmin for help.

"Hyung." 

"Kwangmin-ah, Min Hye is missing!" I yelled frantically. 

"AigooHyung, have you checked the toilet?" Kwangmin said calmly.

"No. Ok. Bye." I cut the call and run to the toilet. 

I waited for her outside the toilet. 

"Yah! Answer me, you !" 

I heard a girl shouted rudely. I wanted to barge in and see what is going on but this is a girls' toilet. Then, I felt the pain on my wrist. It feels like my skin was torn open. 

"Youngmin oppa!" Min Hye screamed. 

I just ran in the toilet without a second thought when I hear Min Hye screamed. I smell blood immediately. I try my best to control myself but I can feel that I am losing it. I saw the deep cut on Min Hye's wrist and she is sprawled on the floor. I am pretty sure that my fangs had appeared and my eyes are had turn completely red.

"Min hye! Run!" I ordered but she just lay there too stunt to move.

"Op.. pa?" Min Hye calleed out shakily.

The girls that torment Min Hye screamed and ran away but I yanked the last girl's hair and throw her across to the toilet. The girl lay motionless like a broken doll. The wall that the girl's body was thrown at cracked and the girl's blood trickled down the wall to the floor. She is dead, no doubt but I could hardly give a damn about it. 

"Pathetic~ Humans are so fragile... Boring."

I walked towards the dead girl and drink her blood. It taste bad. I guess the taste of humans' blood really based on their personality. Nevertheless, I still continue to drink from her until she is completely dry. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and sighed in near satisfaction.  

I heard a whimper and sobs that follow after it. I turn to look at Min Hye which I had already forgotten and she is muffling her own cries as she try to escape. I smirked and walked towards Min Hye. I crouched down in front of her. Min Hye looked scared. I carressed her cheek with my bloody hand. She slapped away my hands. I growled at her in displease. At this moment, I could hardly care what I feel for her. All the humanity in me vanished.          

"Min Hye-ah, are you scared of oppa now?" I and grabbed her wrist.

She try to pull her hand away from me. I my lips and brought her wrist to my mouth and inhale her scent and the few droplets of bloods that had drop on her palm. I smiled sadistically. 

"As delicious as I had thought and dreamt. I will not let such an opportunity pass." I chuckled evilly.

I drink from her wrist without hesitation. She thrashed around but I ignored it. 

"Hyung! Let her go! You are her dry already!" Kwangmin grabbed me away from Min Hye.

I glared and pushed Kwangmin away. Kwangmin groaned in pain but that didn't stop him from preventing me drinking Min Hye's blood. 

"Yah! Hyung! Wake up!" Kwangmin slapped me hard on the face. 

I woke up and just to see Kwangmin is panting above me. 

"Yah! Hyung! You need to tell her now. You cannot hide it any longer. Next time, I might not be in time to hold you down before you escape and sleepwalk to hunt down Min Hye." Kwangmin said angrily.

I can feel my right cheek is pulsing with pain. I just nod my head and gesture for him to get off my body.

"Do you need the blood packs now?" Kwangmin asked sounding concerned now.

"No. I will go back to sleep." I said.

"Are you crazy, hyung?! I just asked you out of courtesy." Kwangmin dragged me to downstairs to the kitchen.

He passed me one packet while he is holding two. 

"I am so lucky that I don't have to go through this yet." Kwangmin said half-smiling.

*Smiles half-heartedly* "I reckon that two packs are for me." I said gesturing at the two packs of blood.

"Like duh~" Kwangmin rolled his eyes at me.

"Thanks, bro. I wouldn't want to hurt Min Hye that way." I said.

"No problem. But when are you going to tell her?" Kwangmin asked not smiling. "Tomorrow, I hope?"

"Too soon. I am not prepared to tell her yet." I said while drinking from the second pack.  

I finished the last pack of blood. I breathed in deeply. Maybe I should really Min Hye when morning arrives. Or not.

MIN HYE'S POV

At last, you didn't manage to get the answer out of Youngmin. He just smile and change the topic. He also said that he will give you something tomorrow. 

"Min Hye, wake up."

You ignored the voice and snuggled closer to your pillow. 

"If you don't wake up now, I will kidnap you to some random place." 

You barely understand whatever that is being said.Suddenly, you felt yourself being lifted from your bed. You quickly snapped your eyes open. 

"Yah! Put me down!" You protested.

"Bear with me for awhile." Youngmin said as he jump off from my bedroom's window.

"Oppa?" You called unsure. 

"Hold on to me. I am bringing you somewhere." Youngmin said a little shakily.

You tightened you arms around his neck as he jumped down from the third floor. You shut your eyes instinctively. You thought that Youngmin is going to break his legs and drop you or something equally bad going to happen but doesn't seem to be the case as Youngmin just landed on the ground with a soft 'thud'. You wanted to ask how he did it but he already started running. Deep inside, you felt scared. The way Youngmin had looked at you and sounded, it is like as if he is saying farewell. You don't want things to end between the two of you. 

After few minutes, Youngmin sat you down. Currently, both of you are in the middle of forest. There's only trees around. You stared at Youngmin for some explanation but he just sighed and clasped your hands together in his. The expression he had on was so sad and pained. You pulled one of your hands away and touch his cheeks while frowning He grabbed that hand of yours and leaned his face against it. 

"Are we far from my house?" You asked which in turn, he nodded his head. "There are a lot of things I want to ask you now" He only nodded his head again.

"Promise me that no matter what you have to listen to me till the end and don't run off without me after this. At least let me send you back first. Please remember that I won't hurt you." He said sadly and let go off your hands as he stepped back. "Stay put." He passed your jacket to you. "You will need this later."    

"Oppa?" You asked unsure.

"Minnie, you need to stay there while I show you something." He said giving you a small smile. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *facepalm* I just don't know how many times I have to say sorry to all of you. Thank you to those that newly subscribed to this story. ^^