Back to Normal? Being Pranked?

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

YOUNGMIN POV

"So, hyung, we can be ourselves already, right?" Kwangmin's asked with a hopeful face. "I want to change back to my previous hairstyle....."

"Mianhe, Kwangmin. You still have to be me for the mean time." I interrupted him.

Kwangmin's jaw dropped open. I can totally see the hopes in the eyes just now totally shatered to pieces. Then, his expression turns to something that cannot be describe at all in a bad way.

"HYUNG!! You got together with Min Hye already right? Then why I am still stuck with being you in school?!" Kwangmin looked at me in disbelief.

"Simple, there still the school play that needed you to participate."

"Hyung! Why can't you do that then?!"

"Because I don't want to participate in the play and to act with Hei Ryung-ssi will make Min Hye upset because as you already know that Hei Ryung-ssi is really flirtatious. I don't want Min Hye to have doubts later and cause her to feel sad." 

*Groan* "You know, hyung you really owe me a lot...." Kwangmin trailed off.

"Yup. I know that and that is why you are the best dongsaeng in the world." I grinned at him.

"Aish! Just remember this, I need you to help me just as much when it is my turn." Kwangmin gave a small smile and left my room.

KWANGMIN POV

I flopped myself on the bed, grabbing a storybook on my bedside table. I really don't want to act with Hei Ryung-ssi. She is really getting on my nerves. She is really dense. Can't she see that I am not Youngmin already? Jeez! I might snapped at her anytime now. *Sigh* Everything will be over soon so staying patience with her for a little longer won't hurt me that much.

"Aish! Hyung owes me a lot for this." I grumbled and put back the storybook on the table.

I cover myself with the blanket deciding to take a short nap to erase my frustration. 

MIN HYE POV

"Min Hye, is there something you are not telling me?" Min Woo pouted at you.

"Nope ~" You smiled at him.

"Care to explain why are you smiling like an idiot for the whole day?" Min Woo continue questioning still not giving up yet.

"Oppa!" You gasped. "What with the harsh word?" 

"Well, unless you tell me what happened, I am not going to apologized."Min Woo mehronged at you.

Both of you were too busy arguing to even realized that Hyunseong and Donghyun are in your house. 

"As childish as ever?" 

Both of you turn to the direction the voice came from. You smile when you saw both of your childhood friends are here. You run to them and give them a brief hug. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" 

"You don't want us to be here?" Hyunseong faked being hurt.

"That not what I meant." You played along.

Hyunseong just laughed it off. Hyunseong and Donghyun take a sit beside the still pouting Min Woo.

"Yah! Min Woo, is that how you give your hyung a greeting?" Donghyun smack his head.

"Hyung.... Min Hye don't want to tell me why she is smiling the whole day..." Min Woo complained.

"Oh! Jinja?" Donghyun said.

Hyunseong and Donghyun look at you. Behind, Min Woo give you an evil smirk. The smirk he gave you tells you everything. You just glared at him. 

"Min Hye, with the expressions you are showing now really got us curious now."  Hyunseong said.

"Ah.. Hah... Hah... Oppa, is nothing." You tried to be innocent.

Both of them just shrugged it off but knowing your childhood friends. They are plotting something to make you spill whatever you are hiding. You mentally reminded yourself to be careful of their traps. 

"Min Hye, you know I am hearing rumors that you are always nearly late for class, is that true?" Hyunseong asked.

"Whoever gave you that piece of information must have mess up with other Min Hye." You answered casually.

"My friend told me that your crush confessed to you. That is also why we decided to drop by to make sure about it. So, is that true?" Donghyun asked.

You are trying your best not to blush as this make you remember what happened today.

"Oppa, I don't have a crush." You answered not making eye contact with any of them.

"What is his name?" Hyunseong and Donghyun asked at the same time excitedly.

"Oppa.... I said I don't have a crush." You said.

"I will buy you two big teddy bears for your upcoming birthday." Hyunseong try to tempt you but you just ignore him.

"How about this? You don't have to buy me any gift on our birthday but I will get you two things that you wanted the most." Min Woo said.

That sounds tempting since you have lots of thing you wanted and to make it even better, you don't have to buy any gift for his birthday. You resisted, not wanting to give in to them. 

*Sigh dramatically* "I guess we have to ask Jeongmin for help then." Donghyun said.

That caught attention because if Jeongmin even have a little clue about this, he will know everything for sure and you are sure he is going to have a 'talk' with Youngmin about this. Jeongmin can be very scary at times. If he know about you having a boyfriend and him being the overprotective person, things might not end nicely. You were planning to explain things nicely to Jeongmin so that he won't do something rash. Being the scared you, you give up.

"Okay, fine, I will tell you but the three of you have to keep this from him. I will explain to him personally so make sure you don't tell him or anyone else. Whatever I am about to say now only stay between us, okay?" 

The three of them just nod at you eagerly. You sighed. This is the reason why nothing stay as a secret for long when you have them at your side. But no matter what, you still hold them dear to you.

"You guys can't give me some privacy, huh?"

All of them just shook their head. In addition, Min Woo just grinned at his victory. 

"I am just going to tell you the name and that it and what Hyunseong oppa and Min Woo oppa offered just now, they have to do it." You said still feeling reluctant to tell them.

Hyunseong and Donghyun just nod their head but Min Woo's jaw just dropped. You laughed at his expression.

"He is Youngmin." You said quickly.

You took the nearest pillow and hid your face behind it. All of them started to laugh. You peeked at them as if they had just gone crazy.

"Aigoo, Min Hye. You really fell for the trap." Min Woo trying his best to stop laughing. "All of us already know about this. Kwangmin wasn't the only one  at there at that time. I was there with Jeongmin hyung."

This time you mirrored Min Woo horrified look just now.

"How... Jeongmin oppa... Is he..." You were stammering and blushing.

"Jeongmin hyung, wasn't angry at all. He looks normal enough for me." Min Woo reassured you. "You were so happy that I can't help but to tease you so I decided to fill these two hyung here and plan a prank."

"Yah! You all are so mean." You grabbed the nearest pillow you are holding and throw it at them and dashed up to your room feeling embarrass. 

JEONGMIN POV

Truthfully, I wanted to barge in and stop the confession from Youngmin but Min Hye would not like it. Besides, they have mutual feeling towards each other so what is there for me to worry about, right? I mean they are destined to be together. *Sigh* In my heart, I am weeping because my only sister is going to be taken away from me. *Continue weeping mentally* I swear that if Youngmin even makes her cry or hurt her in any way, I would have a really 'friendly talk' with him.  *Sigh* There is another problem though, how long Youngmin can hold himself back from attacking Min Hye or how is he going to tell her what he is? Should I tell her first about what she is so that she won't freak out that much later? But how am I to do that? What if she ask how did I know all about this? Can I tell her who am I to her without putting her life in danger? *Gasp* Oh ! Didn't G knew that Min Hye is my biological sister? Crap! I have to tell Youngmin about this because it seems like he will be with her most of the time and he already knew my background. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: If there is always story updates frm me then I muz apologized again. Sorry for the false alarm.... I was proof reading my story because some of my readers (which don't own any acc in aff) told me i have spelling and grammar mistakes.