She is My What?

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MIN HYE'S POV

'Ghost House?!' You looked at Hyunseong but he just acts innocently.

You still remember the last time when you went to a ghost house with them, you nearly cried. It wasn't because you were that scared of ghost but it was because your brother and your chilhood friends pull a prank at you. In the ghost house, the first few seconds were fine until your brother and your childhood friends went missing one by one. While you are alone, you can hear them scream as if they are in pain. You were so scared that you decided to find the exit quickly and asked for help. It was just one step before you step out from the ghost house, all of them grab you and said 'Boo!'.

Now, you turn to look at the three of them slowly to see any sign that they are trying to pull another prank. You narrowed your eyes at them but just give you their angelic smile. You huffed and turn away. All of you were lucky because you don't have to queue as there is no one there. The first ghost caught you by surprise which resulted on you shrieking.

"Kya!! There is hand down there grabbing me by the ankle."

"Min Hye, there are all fakes." Min Woo said laughing.

"Aish! I know."

After that, you did not even scream or shriek at all. You were distracted while walking and you fall back. So you run hoping they are not that far from you. You fell and injured twisted your ankle in the process. You called for them now as you couldn't stand up.

"OPPA!!" You called loudly but there is no reply.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps coming towards you. You sigh in relief.

"Min Hye, gwenchana?" A voice sounds like Youngmin said.

"Youngmin?" You asked unsure.

"Yes. Do you need help to stand up?" Youngmin offered his hand.

"Neh." You took his hand and you fell back on your when you tried to stand. *Groan in pain* "I twisted my leg."

"Then I will piggyback you to the exit. Is not that far from here." Youngmin offered.

"Mianhe and thank you." You blushed in the dark.

"This is only a small problem so save the sorry and thank you for other occasion."

You climbed on to his back. Surprisingly, his body warmth is the exact temperature that you consider comfortable. So he carried me all the way out to the exit and there stood my pabo oppa which is smirking at me. When the both of you reach home, you are going to wipe the smirk away.

"Min Hye, are you okay?" Kwangmin asked in a worried tone.

"Yah, I am alright and is all thanks to Youngmin that I don't have to make my twisted leg in a worse state." You said."Youngmin, you can put me down now."

"Oh! It is alright. I will carry you to the car." He said.

After you were safely place in the car, everyone said goodbye to each other and left the amusement park. So as you said just now, you make Min Woo become your personal slave until your leg heal for being such a bad brother.

"Min Hye... I am sorry. Please forgive me." Min Woo plead.

"No way. I just don't understand why you keep setting me up with Youngmin at the amusement park." You pouted.

"But you like it, don't you?"

*Blush* "I don't know what you are talking about." You looked away from Min Woo.

"Min Hye, oppa can see that you like him. You were sending daggers look to the girls when we were taking our meal at the cafeteria." Min Woo stated the obvious.

"You must be imagining things." You denied it.

"I know you, Min Hye. You were never like that until now." Min Woo said.

"It must be the trick of the light." You continued to deny it. You purposely yawn and walk to your bedroom. "Oppa, I am tired so I am going to take a shower and sleep. Good night." 

You quickly slam the door shut so that you can't hear Min Woo anymore. You knew whatever your oppa saying is the truth but the part where you might have feeling towards Youngmin, it is not true. You were angry with the girls because they interrupted your meal and the conversation. The reason you felt nervous around Youngmin at amusement park was because you have never really hang out with other people except your childhood friends, brother and cousin. You tried reasoning how you felt towards Youngmin actually was nothing more than how you felt towards a friend.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUNGMIN'S POV

When I reach home, I demanded an answer from Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin, why did you keep setting me up with Min Hye just now?" I asked angrily.

"Hyung, why are you so angry?" Kwangmin asked while raising his eyebrows.

"And why shouldn't I?" I glared.

"O..kay... We were just playing. Why did you take it seriosly?"Kwangmin asked confused.

"I am sorry. I did not meant to shout at you for this." I apologized. "I need to talk umma and appa now."

"I will be in my room if you need anything." Kwangmin walked away.

I walked to my parents'  bedroom.

"Youngmin?"

"Annyeong, appa. Where is umma?"

"She is about to finish bathing." My father answered.

"I need to talk to both of you." I said.

Just then, your mother step out from the bathroom.

"Umma." You greeted her.

"Oh! Youngmin." She smiled.

"I need to ask both of you about something." I said. "I got thirsty again after thinking about a girl. When she is hurt, I felt her pain. Why did I feel like that?"

"Youngmin, you know how everyone will find someone that they are fated to be together some day?" My umma started.

"Yeah?"

"Well, we vampires are little different from humans. We will get thirsty when we found our fated one and any amount of blood will not saturate your need to drink from your fated one. By drinking from them, you will marked the person as yours."

"What if she is a human? Is it possible?"

"It is possible. The human will be immortal when one of us claim them as our own."

"Why did you ask?" My mother asked curiously.

"I met a girl in my school today. She is my classmate. Whenever I think of her, I felt thirsty and it became worse when she is nearby. Earlier today, she sprained her leg, I felt her pain but it wasn't intense. It is just like letting me know that she is hurt."

"Youngmin, you have found her." My mum said smiling widely.

"I can't wait to see her. Bring her to meet us as soon as possible. Youngmin, you have to remember you have to try your best to win her heart because she might reject you. There is a few vampire that I know which is left alone because their fated one rejected them and saying that they already love another person." My appa warned.

"I will remember that." I sighed and went to Kwangmin's room. "Kwangmin ah."

"Yes, hyung?"

"You know, I already found my fated one."

"Jinja?! Who? Wait... wait... Is it Min hye?" Kwangmin asked.

"How do you guess it?"

"Hyung, you are making it quite obvious, you know." Kwangmin rolled his eyes.

"Yah! When did I ever do that?" I flicked his forehead.

"Hyung!!" Kwangmin rubbed his forehead.

"That is for rolling your eyes at me. I want to go take a rest already. Good night."