A New Feeling

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

JO YOUNGMIN'S POV

Somehow, I felt that Min Hye is somewhere near me. Nah! I must be thinking too much. She can't possibly be here. I need to think straight. Thinking of her makes me feel thirsty again. I wonder why I even felt thirsthy. I just fed last two days ago. I guess I have to feed myself one or two packets of blood after this. I have to take extra precaution or else someone might get hurt because of me. I nearly lost it when I was at the school today.

"Oppa!" A voice sounds oddly familiar like Min Hye shouted.

I snapped out from my thoughts and look at the direction the voice came from. The moment I saw Min Hye I was so damn happy. I bet I smile like a fool right now.

"Min Hye ah! What are you doing here?" I asked while Kwangmin and I walked over to greet her.

"To play, of course. What else there is to do in amusement park?" She laughed.

I can see that behind her, Min Woo and another two guys were out of breath running towards us.

"Min Hye!! Don't do that again. What if you go missing?" The three of them lectured Min Hye which makes me feel bad for her.

"Aish! I am not a kid anymore." Min Hye rolled her eyes.

They were arguing with each other for a few minutes before Min Woo and the other two guys realize Kwangmin and I.

"Oh! Youngmin and Kwangmin hyung, I am sorry for being rude." Min Woo bowed a few times.

"Yah! Just stop being so formal." Kwangmin punched Min Woo lightly at his shoulder. "Mind introducing your friend to us?"

*Points at left* "This is Doghyun hyung." *Poins at right* "And this is Hyunseong hyung."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Youngmin imnida. I am the older twin" I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kwangmin imnida. I am the younger twin." Kwangmin said while shaking both of their hands.

"Hello." Hyunseong smiled.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. I assumed both of you are Min Woo's and Min Hye's classmates, no?" Donghyun said.

"Yes. We just transfered to the school today." Kwangmin replied.

I could hardly bother to listen to them or to their conversation as I was too occupied by looking at Min Hye the whole time.I did not even realize they were calling me until Kwangmin decided to pinch my arm.'

"Yah! What was that for?" I glared.

"You were staring at Min Hye the whole time and you did not even response when we called so I decided to test whether you can feel or not since you can't hear us." Kwangmin whispered which make me blush.

*Purposely clears throat* "Erm... Shall we ride the cabel car first?" I asked.

"Sure." Min Woo said trying not to smirk at me.

I don't know what they were planning but I am not going to fall for it. And yet, I did. Min Woo and the rest sat in one of the cabel car where as I have to sit on another cabel car with Min Hye ALONE! They claimed that there is no more place for us. I mean how could they do this. Shouldn't Min Woo be a little more protective of his sister? He shouldn't just left Min Hye alone with a guy which she even barely know. The ride was awkward for us.

"Min Hye" "Oppa" We said at the same time.

"You say first, oppa." Min Hye said.

"No. No. You should continue talking first." I said.

Then we will just tell each other that it was nothing and the atmosphere will become even more awkward for us. I was doing maths questions in my mind to keep me distracted from being thirsty and wanting to drink Min Hye's blood. At last, the ride comes to a stop. I got down from the cabel car and glared at them but Min Hye beat me to it.

"Yah, oppa! What is the meaning of this?" Min Hye scolded them.

"Nothing. It was just that both of you are so slow so we decided to punish both of you." Hyunseong said while laughing lightly.

"You all are very childish." Min Hye said.

"Okay, let's ride the roller coaster next." I said trying to make the situation better which it works.

The moment I mention roller coaster, Min Hye eyes shine brightly at me. I thought she was scared but she is not scared of it but she is excited.

*Drags me* "Let's go now!" Min Hye said while pulling me excitedly with her.

We reach the roller coaster and lining up. My heart seems to be pumping even faster now. I am not sure if it was from the running just now or not.

*Looks at the hand she is holding and let go* "Mianhe, oppa." Min Hye apologized.

"It is nothing. You are way too excited so is only natural for you to do that." I smiled at her.

"Min Hye ah! Don't run. You know, is hard to catch on with you." Min Woo said while panting hard.

*Laugh* "You sounds like an old man, Min Woo." Kwangmin said and hit his back.

Once again, I ended up sitting with Min Hye. I feel like tearing them into pieces especially the smirks all of them are wearing. I can see Min Hye is uncomfortable sitting beside me.

"Min Hye, you okay?" I asked her.

"I am okay." She said avoiding my eyes.

Before I could even say anything, the ride have begin. I was a bit shock because I wasn't ready.

"Kyaa!! This is so scary!" The girls in front of us screamed.

"I am sorry!" Kwangmin suddenly screamed.

I wanted to laugh so badly. Kwangmin babbled things that doesn't makes sense whenever he got scared. The weird thing was Min Hye did not even scream out of fear but she scream out of enjoyment. Later, when the ride ends, I can see Min Woo wobbled a bit and Kwangmin is really pale while Donghyun and Hyunseong was laughing. We rides another few things and play a few games. At the end, I managed to win one big teddy bear for Min Hye. She is really happy.

"Gomawo!" She said while hugging the bear tightly. "I thought I won't get anything because my oppa suddenly become lousy in playing game."

*Looks at Min Woo* "You mean he was good in games all this while then out of blue he becomes lousy?" I asked to make sure.

*Put on an innocent face* "It was because of I rode too many extreme rides for today." Min Woo said.

Min Hye mehrong at him.

"Is getting quite late already, we need to get home soon. I don't want to miss my dinner." Donghyun said.

"I suggest we should go to the ghost house before we leave." Hyunseong said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I will try to update the next chapter later today :)