Wrong Assumption

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MIN HYE POV

'Should I tie my hair back? But what hairstyle? Should I tie it into a ponytail or braid it? Aish!' 

These questions keep going through your head as you stare at the mirror with a frown on your face. You never dated before and you had never really given any thought on how you should dress yourself, tie your hair or even make up. You just make sure that you look presentable. You huffed in frustration. You realized that you are going to be late for school if you don't make the decision fast. You decided to braid your hair. By the time you are done, the clock show that you are late. You quickly run into Min Woo's room and wake him up.

"Oppa! Oppa! Palli! Wake up!" You shook him.

He groaned  and stare at you with half open eyes. He just mumbled something like 'Morning' and went back to dreamland. You decided to tickle him.  He woke up and gave you a goofy grin. Then, he pointed to something beside him. It was his alarm clock and you realized that you are not late but you alarm clock is set to one hour earlier. You narrowed your eyes and glared at him but he had already ran to the bathroom and locked himself. 

"Yah! Oppa! How  can you do this to me?" You yelled outside the bathroom. 

"If I don't do that, we will be late." He replied and hear that he was trying to stiffled his laugh.

"But 1 hour earlier! That is so mean of you." You glared.

"Lalalalala~ If you don't mind I will be taking my shower now." He said in a gleeful tone.

"Urghh!" You stomped off.

During the journey to your school, you never spoke a single word to him or even spare him a glance. In the end, he apologized using aegyo which is rather unfair because it caused you to laugh. When you reach your school, it wasn't you chaffeur who open the door for you, it was Youngmin. Your heart was beating rapidly the moment you see him. Youngmin grinned at you and take a hold of your bag and offered his other hand to you. You bet you were blushing now but nevertheless you still hold his hand. Then, you saw Hei Ryung walking towards you witha rather happy face.

"Min Hye, I heard that you are currently dating Kwangmin oppa." Hei Ryung smiled and looked down to your hand that is intertwined with Youngmin's. "I didn't believe it because I thought you liked Youngmin oppa but now that I had see it for myself, I feel so happy for you." 

You can hear the relief in her voice. You looked at her and just faked a laugh. She walked off. You looked at Youngmin for some explanation. You realized his name tag is still printed 'Jo Kwangmin'. 

"I want to spend more time with you without any disturbance." He explained with a smile. "I asked Kwangmin to continue acting as me for a little longer."  

You were about to say something but Min Woo interrupted.

"Yah! Lovebirds, am I invisible to you?" Min Woo joked.

You just mehronged at him while Youngmin just put his arms around your shoulder. Min Woo just smiled and leave us alone before patting Youngmin on the shoulder. Both of you walked side by side while holding hands.

"Min Hye, our school festival is this Saturday."

"Mmmh Hmm..." You hummed in response. 

"Can we just spend the time together like.. just the both of us." He stopped walking and turn to looked at you.

You cannot help but blush. You nod your head while giving him a shy smile. He smiling from ear to ear now. 

"But" You started and you can see that he resisting to frown. "I want to see our school play competition. We owe Kwangmin for this so we have to be there to support him at least."

"Sure." He smiled again. "I thought you were going to say something else." 

You laughed at his cute reaction. 

"What were you thinking then?" You asked.

"I was thinking that you might need to do something for the school on that day."

"Oh. Well, there are some teachers who asked me to help and I just push everything to Min Woo as a payback for dragging me in the script writing and not helping me in writing it."

 *Pinched both of your cheeks* "Aigoo. My girlfriend is so naughty." 

You massaged both of your cheeks and half-glared at him. Then, he did the unexpected. He kissed both of your cheeks. You can feel the blush slowly spread across your whole face. 

"To have a reason to kiss your cheeks." He grinned and dragged the dumbfounded you to the classroom. 

The whole day in the school, Youngmin is making you blush which always resulted in you being shy and trying to hide your face. Min Woo have to make it worse by teasing you which that action caused him to dig his own grave. You decided to prank him with the help of your maids' help.   

"Min Hye ah, what are you doing inside the bathroom for so long?" Min Woo asked. "Do you know how badly I need to answer the nature call. Palli, Min Hye ah." Min Woo whined. 

"Just a moment." You grinned wickedly that your plan works.

You dragged the time before you opened the door and saw that Min Woo was squirming on the floor. 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" You asked looming over his body. 

"You took too long." He croaked.

"You know, there are other toilet you can go. This isn't the only one in the house." You stated.

"Of course, I know that. Aish! Explanation is for later."

Min Woo get up from the floor and close the bathroom door in a blink of an eye. You laughed and sat on the sofa with a victory smile. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Just when I want to make up for the lost chapters.... My father went somewhere to work and I need to help my mum to sell foods.... The house chores are left to me... I am tired... I barely can have time to think to create a new chapters for you, readers.... I hope you can understand this... I am not giving fake excuses...