Ally or Enemy?

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MIN HYE'S POV

After that, Youngmin unfreeze to their normal state and brought you back to your house through your bedroom's window again. 

'Why would Youngmin cry? He can't be thinking that I will reject him if I ever know what he is all this long.' You thought to yourself. 

"Min Hye, you wouldn't by any chance got attacked by a group of vampires when you were young?" Youngmin asked.

"Not at all. I never know vampire really exist until now. I had always thought that vampires are just supernatural creatures that people made up." You answered honestly. 

He just cover his face with both of his hands and slide down to my bedroom floor.

"Oppa? What happen? Are you dizzy?" You asked worriedly.

You heard a dry laugh from him. He uncover his face and pull you down to sit with him. You just stared at him confusingly. He just held your hand and chuckled softly.

"Someone gave me a belated birthday present. Want to hear about it?" Youngmin asked.

You just nod your head a bit unsure. Youngmin just asked the weirdest question. Who would actually talked about their belated present to their girlfriend after revealing something so big and worrisome.

"That day, I met up with Jeongmin hyung after school. He wanted to talked to me personally. We are not that close to begin with so when he told me he wanted to talk to me, I thought it was something urgent. We had a talk. A talk about you. He was being so serious. He said to me "Hey, since you are dating my cousin now, I am going to give a birthday present. Belated one. I will never give presents to someone unless because of certain reasons. After thinking for awhile, I thought that you should know something about Min Hye so you won't do something to trigger her nightmare." 

"So I guessed he tricked you?" You said a bit too blunt.

"Well, yes. He told me that you have phobia with vampires. He told me that you were attack by a group of vampires and since then you hated vampire."He said while shaking his head. "I was frightened by what he told me because I knew you would reject me then."

You laughed at Youngmin. Jeongmin is the serious type so you never know that he can play such a big prank on someone. But then you realised something odd about this. How in the world that Jeongmin knew that Youngmin is a vampire to begin with?

"Hey, how Joengmin oppa knew that you are vampire?" You asked suspiciously.

"Oh. That is because he is someone that is really respected by vampires and someone that is really influential too." Youngmin said absent-mindedly.

You widened your eys in surprise. "Jeongmin oppa is a vampire? Well, this is another shocking news for me." You said.

Youngmin seemed to realized what he just said to you and go into a minor panic mode. "Oh. Err... I was just kidding." Youngmin said while laughing weirdly. "I couldn't believe you fell for it." Youngmin continued laughing in a weird manner.

You just shook your head at his attempt to cover whatever he had said. You even came to a conclusion that Youngmin is really a bad liar. You called Jeongmin handphone.

"Oppa, where are you? I want to hangout with you." You said in an overly sweet manner. 

 

JEONGMIN'S POV

Good gracious! Why in the world suddenly Min Hye is talking so sweetly? ! I think I am in trouble. I started to go through everything that I did that might iffend her or make her mad but there is none. I mean I know that I am hiding her backgrounds and the part of me being a vampire too. She didn't find out about any of this, right?

 

MIN HYE'S POV

You got prepared while Youngmin get his bike ready to bring you to the mall. You are going to make Jeongmin to spill the beans. All of it. He is going to pay for hiding such a big thing from you and also for making Youngmin miserable for so long. Suddenly, you heard gunshots being fired. You looked out from your windows and saw the mansion had been infiltrated by about hundred men in black. Then, your bedroom door being barged open and you took the closest things to you which was a book. Well, is better than nothing. You prepared to throw it at your intruder but he stopped you.

“Woh! Don’t throw it Lady Min Hye. I am here to save you under Master Jeongmin’s order.” The intruder said.

“Who are you?” You asked.

“Sorry for my rudeness. I am called G. You have to follow me quick. We have not much time.”

Just then, you heard a lot of footsteps closing in to your bedroom and a few of those intruders had broke in through the window. The glass cuts your skin and some even got stuck in your flesh. You groaned in pain and plucked out the glass without hesitation. Now, G is fighting while protecting you. You quickly dialed Youngmin’s number. He picked up immediately.

“Oppa! Don’t come to the mansion. Go get Jeongmin for help.” You said in urgency.

You knew he would argue with you so you just cut the call. The rose that proved Youngmin that he is anything but human, dropped from the study table. You picked it up and stood up. Two big men approached you and G already got his hands full with the others, so you are going to have to handle this by yourself without any help. You judo flipped the first man that approach you while avoiding a punch from the other one and you took your kendo stick and hit his head and put him into unconsciousness.

“Min Hye! Stay away from G!”

Oddly, you heard Jeongmin shouted. You turned around and saw Jeongmin had climbed up in from the window.

“Jeongmin!” You said in a relief tone.

But after that, you feel pain at the back of your head and your vision become black.       

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *smacks myself* I am lost. Due to uncountable problems i have in my life, I don't have the time to write. School, being an outcast in my group of friends and trying to be the pillar in my family really tires me out. Lost my motivation but I have my sense of my responsibility so I will finish this story. Don't worry I won't update crappy chapters bcoz I won't be able to forgive myself too. Thank you, everyone for waiting patiently. I am one of the worst author because of the slow update.