Some Girls Can Be Really Pushy

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

YOUNGMIN'S POV

I never liked to act in a play. It's a waste of time. The last time I act in a play, I have to crossdress. Not only that, a guy confessed to me after the play. Gosh! What an embarassment. I kick the stones around me out of frustration. That damn teacher dared to threaten me.

"Hyung!"

I turn around and saw Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's already break time." He stated the obvious.

"I am not hungry." I grumbled.

*Laughs* "Hyung, you are still upset you got chosen, right?" Kwangmin continue laughing.

"Of course, I am upset." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why?" Kwangmin asked puposely.

"I have to waste my time acting with some girl...."

"And you can't spend much time with Min Hye?" He pretended to be sympathetic.

"Yah! If you knew then shut up already." I glared at him.

"Chill, will ya?" He gave a few pats on my back. "Let's get going. I am sure Min Hye is searching high and low for you and I am hungry." Kwangmin dragged me away.  

                                                                                     ****************** 

"Sorry for being late. This pabo hyung of mine is the cause of it." Kwangmin grinned.

"Aish!" I hit his head.

"Hyung..." Kwangmin whined then whisper to my ears. "You don't want to show Min Hye that you are rough, right hyung?" Then, he smirked at me.

I glared at him then faked smiling at him. Min Hye is staring at us curiously but never questioned what Kwangmin had whispered to me. I take the sit opposite Min Hye.

"So, Min Hye, what do you plan to write for the play? Any ideas yet?" I asked her and can see that she is slightly uncomfortable with the topic.

"Nothing for now because is not easy for me to write a love story." She said while looking down. "Min Woo oppa, any ideas?"

"Min Hye, did you have to ask?" Min Woo groaned.

*Giggles* "Oppa, we are going to have a hard time to write that script." Min Hye smiling slightly.

"And whose fault is that?" Min Woo asked.

"Mianhe, oppa." Min Hye apologized half-heartedly.

Suddenly Hei Ryung sit beside me.

"Hey, oppa!" Hei Ryung gave me a flirtatious smile.

I grimaced at her and turned away without replying her greeting. Then her friends came and sit with us. Kwangmin was too engrossed in the food to actually give a damn about it. Then a girl poured juice on Min Hye's skirt. I can tell it was on purpose but the girl claimed that it was an accident. I nearly lost my cool. Min Hye just give a small smile and left. The moment Min Hye left, they quickly shuffle closer to Min Woo and giggled. Min Woo stared after Min Hye and gave the girls angry looks before he decided to leave too. I was about to leave too but Hei Ryung linked both of her arms with my right hand. I stomped on Kwangmin foot hard.

"Ow! Hyung!" He scolded.

I arched one of my eyebrows at him and make eye contact with him and show him the eye signal. I really thank God that he actually get what I meant. But, boy, was I wrong.

"Annyeong, Hei Ryung noona." Kwangmin smiled at him.

"Kwangmin-ssi, I am younger than you." Hei Ryung pouted which nearly make vomit.

"Oh? Jinja? I thought you were noona because you look older." Kwangmin smirked at her.

She decided to ignore Kwangmin and paid all the attention to me. Her face come so close to me. I thought she was going to kiss me or something. I scooted far away from her but since her arms are linked to me, it was futile.

"Oppa, why are you being so shy?" Hei Ryung acted cute.

"Do you have no decency?!" I asked annoyed.

I pry her arms away from me. I stand up quickly and left the cafeteria. Kwangmin followed me quickly. I walked towards the girl's toilet and waited Min Hye outside with Min Woo.

"Oh! You left?" Min Woo asked in a slightly shock tone.

"Of course. Why would I want to sit there any longer. The reason I went to the cafeteria in the first was because I can spend more time with Min Hye." I answered without thinking.

"Hyung, you like my sister?" Min Woo asked.

"Yah." Again I answered without thinking. " What?! Wait! I mean err.. No.." I was blabbering.

"So is a yes or no?" Min Woo asked with a confused tone.

Before I can say anything, Min Hye stepped out from the toilet. She stared at me and stalked off dragging Min Woo with her. I smacked my forehead.

"Kwangmin, I just screwed it." I groaned.

"Yah, you just screwed it." Kwangmin agreed.

"What am I to do now?" I messed my hair up in frustration.

"Is your problem, hyung. You create it, you solve it." Kwangmin said evilly.

"Can't you help me?" I pleaded. "I have this stupid play that will get in my way to make Min Hye likes me."

"No, hyung. I would like to help but this is beyond my control." Kwangmin said.

Then suddenly an idea popped out of my head. I grinned widely. I hold both of Kwangmin shoulders tightly.

"If it is something you can do, will you help?" I asked.

"Of course." Kwangmin answered without hesitation.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I whispered to his ears about my plan. After I am done, he look at me with wide eyes. He shook his head violently.

"You promised so let's ditch school quickly so we can get this done faster." I dragged him along with me.

"Hyung! Let me go! I don't want to." He thrashed around which I just ignore.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I manage to do update one for this week :D