Love at First Sight?

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MIN WOO'S POV

After Min Hye slept, I woke Jeongmin up. I manage to wake him up after tickling him. And that cost me a glare from him. I apologized and told him that there is something important. He grumbled a lot but after telling him that I will treat him to food for a week, his eyes brigthened and smiled at me and told me that I should had just told him that earlier. He even gave me few pats at the shoulder. I laughed in my mind. It was so damn easy to get Jeongmin to cool down.

"Hyung, the call from just now was from my parents." I said while clasping my hand together.

*Eyes become large* "What do they want and what did they said?" Jeongmin asked.

"They know what happen to Min Hye. They said they will be back after two days to 'talk' to Min Hye. What should we do now? They won't even hear any of my explanation." I said feeling depressed.

"Your parents listen to me so I will try to talk to them. So I will just book the earliest flight to New York and try to explain things to them." Jeongmin said and walked off to somewhere which is probably getting his laptop.

I sighed. My parents never fail to hire a person to actually spy on us especially a professional one. I don't know why my parents seem to hate Min Hye. I mean Min Hye is their biological daughter, right? So why the harsh treatment? And there is something about Jeongmin too, he seems to be hiding a lot from everyone. I yawned. I went back to the bedroom and found out Jeongmin is not there yet. I yawned widely. I really am sleepy. I still need to go to school.

Tomorrow was hell. I could hardly open my eyes. I bump into everyone in school. I even hot my head at the classroom's door. Gah! I ended up having a big bruise at my forehead which seems to make Min Hye to laugh everytime. We were getting ready for our lesson but someone interrupted us. There are two newly transfered students. They are twins. Both of them introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Youngmin imnida." One of them said in a bored tone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kwangmin imnida. Please take care of us." The other said while smiling.

All the girls were like gushing around and some even try to throw some flirty smile at them. The guys in the class could hardly care less about them. At the end, our seongsaengnim got mad and ordered everyone to keep quiet. 

"Both of you, please sit behind there with Min Woo-ssi and Min Hye-ssi." Our teacher pointed.

They nod and thanks the teacher. They one named Kwangmin sat behind Min Hye while the other one sat behind me. The class go on but not without all those girls whispering around and try to grab the twins attention. I can see that Min Hye is annoyed with this as she prefer to study in a peaceful place. She was gritting her teeth throighout the whole time until the recess bell rang.

MIN HYE'S POV

You were so damn relieve that at last the recess bell rang. The girls in the class are getting on your nerves. You knew they could hardly give a damn about their studies but you really wanted to graduate from school unlike them. You got up form your seat quickly and bumped into someone. You back off and fall back on your seat. You heard your brother laugh at you. You glare at him. You look back to the whoever you bumped into and realized is one of the twins. 

"Gwenchana?" Youngmin said.

"Mianhe." You said as you bowed a few time.

"Ah! I am alright but are you hurt?"Youngmin asked.

"Ani. I am fine." You said.

*Hold out his hand* "Hi! I am Youngmin." 

*Shake his hand* "Oh! Hello, I am Min Hye." Your heartbeat increase but manageto put on a poker face.*Point at your brother* "And that is my oppa. He is my twin" Min Woo waved back.

*Push Youngmin away* "Annyeong! I am Kwangmin, Youngmin's younger twins." Kwangmin said while grinning widely at you.

"Yah! Do you have do that? Do you have no respect for your hyung?" Youngmin scolded Kwangmin.

"You are only older than me by 6 minutes." Kwangmin said simply.

"Aish! Jinja!" Youngmin huffed.

"Erm... Do you perhaps want to eat with us?" Min Woo asked them.

*Looks at Min Woo* "Sure!" Both of them said at the same time.

"Palli then. Or else we will never get to eat later." Min Woo said.

                                             *************

"Where is Jeongmin oppa?" You asked Min Woo.

"Oh! He went to New York to settle something." Min Woo said.

"I see. So when he is coming back?"

"He never tell me when."Min Woo answered while taking a big bite from his burger.

"So who is this Jeongmin person?" Kwangmin asked curiously.

"He is my cousin. A very close cousin." You said smiling.

The conversation is interrupted by other girls as they tried to squeeze to sit beside the twins. You were pissed. You just hate it when they try to flirt with Youngmin. Though, you don't know why you felt like that. You even send a few deathly glares to a few girls which they just ignored it. The breakfast become awkward and all of you eat in silent. You were peeping at Youngmin throughout the whole time. You realize that Youngmin is deep in his thoughts but you did not ask him. Because of the pushy girls, the school just end like that.

Hyunseong and Donghyun pick up both of you from school. They stated that they are going to bring both of you to a newly open amusement park. You were excited. So you and your brother took a very quick bath and get in the car. The moment you reach there, you typically jump out from the car and hurried inside the park. You left everyone behind. They were calling you to slow down. You just laughed at them. While you were checking out the rides, you saw Youngmin and Kwangmin.

"Oppa!" You waved at them.