Couple Games

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MIN HYE'S POV

Your heart were thumping so loudly in your chest at a fast rate that you thought that your heart might just jumped out. You never guessed Youngmin will actually want to enter this game with you. You are not complaining about it but you are just not really prepared to play games like that with your boyfriend. 

"Minnie, you are spacing out." Youngmin chuckled.

"Uh-erm.." You stuttered then laughed nervously. "Yah."

Now, you are hating yourself since you cannot act normally. You think you are making a fool out of yourself.

"Welcome to the 'Couple Game' booth. Your first game will be the 'Couple Dance'. You will get a large piece of newspaper to dance on it. When the music begins and both of you have to saty within the the paper but if one of you step out from the newspaper, means you all have to take the penalty. Every 2 minutes, you must fold their paper in half for a smaller dance space. After folding it five times and no one steps out, both of you can move on to the next game. So you may start now." One of the booth's committee. 

'Dancing?' You thought feeling blurred. 

"Music starting already, yeobo." Youngmin quickly hold your hand and tug you softly to the newspaper.

"Oppa, what should we dance?" You asked.

"Anything that you are comfortable with." Youngmin smiled. 

This makes you smile. You decided you will just randomly sway to the music because the newspaper really restricted you from dancing too much and you are feeling shy too. Youngmin just smile at you the whole time. The music stop and Youngmin folded the newspaper into half. The fourth time when the newspaper was folded, the both of you don't really have much place to stand, let alone dance. 

"You know, you got really no choice now but to hold on to my shoulders so that you will be able to stable yourself." Youngmin grinned.

You shyly hold onto his shoulders. You can see other pairs are dancing and some already fall off and taking the penalty. The penalty involves them dancing like a crazy person. You laughed. The music stop again and is the last time to fold the newspaper before the game ends. Now, the newspaper is only enough for one person to stand so Youngmin asked you to step on his feet. The music start before you were even ready so you slipped but Youngmin managed to hold your waist. You blushed at the contact. 

"Okay. Congratulations on finishing the task without failing." The committee said. "You can go on with your next game which is the hopscotch."  

"Hopscotch?" Youngmin asked in a amused tone.

We can see a few couples piggyback their partners or some are taking the penalty. The penalty is really tough because the girls obviously cannot carry each other so their leg now is tied to their friend's leg and doing hopscotch together in a bigger hopscotch.

"You will only have 5 minutes to finish the hopscotch while carrying your partner."

You blinked at the committee. 'How is that even possible? Hoping on one leg while carrying someone?' You thought. You had prepared yourself for penalty but when you look at Youngmin, his face shows that 'This is nothing. Easy peasy'.

"You don't have to jump with one leg, you can jump with two legs. You may start... now." The committee timed us.

Youngmin straight picked you in his arms which you gasped and automatically wrap your arms around him. You were blushing furiously. Youngmin just jumped looking a little too effortlessly compared to others which are struggling. You knew you were not light so to carry you like that makes it even harder for him to carry you since your whole body weight is on his arms unlike others which had chosen to piggyback their partner. Youngmin is not built so you were really wondering where his strengths come from.

"Wow! You finished it at 3 minutes time. That is remarkable." The committee smiled at Youngmin and squeezed his biceps which makes you glared at her.

*pecks your cheek* "I will do anything for my yeobo here." He looked at you when he said that.

You smiled at Youngmin because he seemed to understand what you always think about. You smirked at the girl. The girl was angry.

"Your next station is there." She simply pointed at our right and stalked off.

Youngmin lets you down and hold your hand. Both of you walked to following station.

"Welcome to the 'Pepero Kiss' game." The committee smiled at us. 

Luckily, this time, the committee is a guy. You smiled back. 

 'WAIT! Did the person just say 'Pepero Kiss?!' You screamed mentally. You are having mental breakdown now. 

"... without breaking it."

"Min Hye..." Youngmin called.

"Err.. Yes?" You looked at him nervously.

*chuckles* "He said we will only have three pepero sticks. Both of us have to bite onto each end of the peporo stick and walk to the other side while avoiding breaking the pepero stick. We have to pick up the heart shape box and hold it together and walk back here. So throughout the whole time, we have to bite on the pepero stick." Youngmin explained.

"Oh. Oh! I see." You were embarrassed for what you had assumed earlier. 

*laughs* "What did you assumed?" Youngmin asked.

"Nothing..." You avoided looking at him.

Youngmin took the pepero stick and bite on the biscuit side which left the chocolate side for you. You shyly bite it. Youngmin have to bend down slightly.

"Okay. You may start now." The committee said.

You were walking in a very awkward manner and because of your nervousness, you lost the rhythm and the stick broke. 

"I am sorry." You apologized.

"We still have another two. Don't be nervous and keep your mind on the rhythm." Youngmin smiled and your hair.

So both of you started to walk again and it was going well until, both of you need to bend down to pick up the box. Youngmin and you started to bend down slowly. He looked at you as if saying 'slowly. slowly'. When the box is within your reach, you picked it up and hold it out so that Youngmin can hold it too. The game is nearly completed until Youngmin broke the stick because he stood up a little too fast. It was alright since there is one more pepero stick left.

"Congratulations! Now, you can head on to the last game." The committee said.

"Yeobo, there is chocolate on your lips." Youngmin said teasingly.

 You quickly cover your mouth and your lips clean.

"I wish I can it off for you." Youngmin said suggestively. 

"Oppa, don't be a ert." You mehronged at him.

Youngmin just grinned. 

"You had reached the last game. This game is called 'Last Kiss'. 

This time you didn't think much about it since the last time was nothing like that. 

"All you have to do is passed these paper from lips to lips. Then, you will have to go to one of the boxes there and follow what is written on the box. The box that you will have to follow is depending on how many papers you are able to pass in one minute time." The committee said. 

"You ready?" Youngmin asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

You wanted to say 'no' but you nod your head instead.

"Okay. You are starting... now."

Youngmin place on piece of paper in his mouth. You looked unsurely at him so you are like approach and back down, approach and break down. You are going crazy here.

"30 seconds left." The committee announced.

You quickly reached for the paper. You were about to reach for the second one but the time is up. You puffed your cheeks sadly. Youngmin just smile and pushed you from behind lightly towards the box. On the box, it stated 'Look at each other lovingly under an umbrella'. You looked at Youngmin questioningly but he just shrugged. 

"We will snap a photo of the both of you while you posed following what the box stated." The committee told us and passed an umbrella.

Youngmin opened it and gestured you to come under the umbrella too. Youngmin looked at you and gave you one of his most charming smile. You smiled back a little shyly.

"Okay. In 3... 2.." 

Youngmin quickly leaned his forehead on you which makes you blushed slightly.

"1. The picture was taken nicely." The committee smiled. "Thank you for playing this game and supporting the 'Photography Club'. You will be given two photos as a remembrance. One of them is this and the other is a random from the game before. Come and get it after 30 minutes." The committee bowed.

You were about to leave when you realized that Youngmin wasn't following you. You turned to find Youngmin and saw that he was talking to the committee. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

P/S: I managed to keep my words. Yippee! :D