School Play

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MIN HYE'S POV

 "Min Hye, pali, pali!" Min Woo called after you.

"Aish! Oppa, I am trying my best to run up all these horrible steps." You whined in return.

"Well, our teacher is going to be super piss at us because we are late for his class. Pali!" He gestured you to run faster.

"Why not you piggyback me and run then." You mehronged at him.

"No way. You are too heavy for me to carry." He mehronged back.

After awhile, you managed to finish climbing those steps that you claimed that is horrible.

"Congratulations. Now I am already 100 years old." He rolled his eyes at you before grabbing your hand and sprinting to the classroom.

Both of you were panting so hard. Min Woo slammed the door open.

"Yes, Mr and Miss No, you had reached the class finally." Your teacher without looking at any of you but to the board that he is writing on. "Hurry up and take a sit and don't be so happy yet. I am thinking of a proper punishment for both of you."

"Yes, Mr. Lee." Min Woo said and quickly scrambled to his seat.

"Sorry, Mr. Lee." You said hurriedly too.

"Class, as I was saying just now, our school is holding a drama competition. Each class will have to participate in it. As your homeroom teacher, I am going to be in charge of your class."

All the guys groaned loudly while the girls cheered.

"Silent." Mr.Lee glared. "If all of you did not cooperate and lose in the end then just be prepared to run around the field for 5 rounds for a week and extra homeowrks for 1 month from me."

"That is crazy...." Someone said softly.

"You! What did you just said?!" Mr.Lee pointed to that student.

"I was saying this is such a wonderful thing and err... that all of us should actually be pump up to join." The student stuttered a bit.

"That is true and all of you should follow his example. Well, first we must choose what kind of drama we are going to act out. Any suggestion?" Mr.Lee rambled on.

"Cinderella?" A guy asked in a bored tone and yawned.

"That is so lame." A girl flip her hair and look at Mr. Lee. "Mr. Lee, how about we create our own script?"

"That is a wonderful idea. Now who would volunteer to be our script writer?" Your teacher look around and realized that everyone is avoiding eye contact with him.

You were looking out at the window, ceiling, floor and everywhere except your teacher. Then suddenly your teacher called out Min Woo. Min Woo stared at Mr. Lee with a pair of wide and innocent eyes. You were trying your best to stiffle your laughter.

"Mr. No, you will be in charge writing the script and you can choose a classmate to help you."

"But... But Mr. Lee......" Min Woo sort of trailed off when our teacher gave him a glare which makes you feel even more laughing.

"That is your punishment. Moreover, I thought you wanted to be one as you are the only who is looking at me willingly."

"Fine, Mr. Lee. I will choose a classmate then." This time all the boys in the class gave the 'Don't you dare!' look at Min Woo while the girls were like 'Pick me! Pick me!'. At last he made a choice. "I will choose my sister."

You were shocked. You stomp your foot on Min Woo's which make him wince. You glared at him. He looked at you aplogetically. You folded your arms together and huffed.

"That is settle then. Miss No consider this as your punishment too and no one else is to complain about that because no one volunteered to do job just now and now all of you cannot complained." Mr. Lee continue again after getting everyone attention. "Okay, now we will nominate for the lead female role. Any nominee?"

"Hei Ryung!" A few of the boys in your class nominated.

"Anyone else?" Mr.Lee said asked with a displeased face. "No one else? Okay, since Hei Ryung is the only one that got nominated then she will take up the role. Now, we shall nominate someone for the lead male role."

"Seongsaengnim, I nominate Youngmin." Hei Ryung said.

"Bwoh?!" Youngmin said in shock.

"Anyone second that?" Mr.Lee asked ignoring Youngmin.

More than half the class agreed to it. You felt a little bit uncomfortable. The idea that Youngmin is going to act with Hei Ryung is making you feel upset.

"Mr. Lee, I will not accept this. I would not join this play at all. If I am forced to join, I will make sure that our class lose in the elimination round." Youngmin said full of determination.

"Okay, Mr. Jo. If you decided to rebel, I will make sure your school life become hell to you." Mr.Lee threatened while smirking at him.

"I don't care. Just do whatever you want with me but in the end I won't act in the play at all." Youngmin said without wavering.

"How about making your precious friends and brother to receive all your punishment in your place?" Mr.Lee smirked evilly.

*Eyes widened* "Fine, I will act in the play but if our class lose. Blame it on yourself for forcing me in the first place." Youngmin glared for one last time and left the class without another word.

"Okay, we will pick the minor characters and those in charge of props now." Mr. Lee acted like nothing happen.

You did not even concentrate in the class after Youngmin left as you were worrying about him. You were wishing for the time passed quickly so that you can find Youngmin as quick as possible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To all my readers, I am so sorry for not updating for nearly 2 weeks. Last week I was reli sick and I can't think up of any good chapter. This week, I have a lot of things to do. I sincerely apologize to each and every one of you. I hope this chapter at least make up a little for my delay.