A Talk with Future Brother-In-Law

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MIN HYE'S POV

The two of you took a sit in the middle of the third row after going backstage to wish those from your class that participate in the play luck. Min Woo was so busy directing the play that he didn't even noticed you even after tapping his shoulder until you start poking his sides. The play was about to start when Jeongmin suddenly came in between the two of you and demanded that Youngmin should move to the other seat. Right now, Jeongmin is sitting between the both you. You frowned at Jeongmin.

"Oppa, why did you want to sit here when you can sit at other places?" You purposely frowned even more.

"Well, because someone decided not to contact me at all for these few days." Jeongmin said with a smile on his face clearly ignoring the frown you put on.

You huffed in frustration. You didn't even really bother to talk with Jeongmin or answering him. Your frustration soon was forgotten because you became engrossed in the other class's story plot. 

JEONGMIN'S POV

"How are you coping with your thirst now?" I asked Youngmin.

Youngmin snapped his attention from Min Hye and sighed heavily. He rubbed his throat and swallowed his saliva. I can guess the answer from there on. 

"Taken your dose today?" 

"Yes."  He answered.

"What am I asking... If you didn't take how else will you be able to control, right?" I gave him a small smile. "Her birthday is coming soon so you think you will be able to hold it back?"

"I cannot guarantee that but I will try my best." He frowned. 

I nod my head in understanding. 

"There is something important I need to tell you." I said in a serious tone.

"Go ahead." He said.

"G, my wingman is the spy from the enemy which recently only I found out about it and he knows that Min Hye is my biological sister so I need to you to keep an eye on her. Be with her at all times because G is a very dangerous person. As you already know that, those that is in the mafia are usually  vampires too." I said and patted his shoulder.

I was about to leave when Youngmin started to talk so I sat back down and listened to him.

"You know by using my powers to protect her, my bloodlust will be even harder to control, right?" He asked while put his face in his hands and hunched his back.

"Yes, I do know about it." I said and turned to look at Min Hye. "But my sister is really important to me." I turned back to Youngmin.

"Hyung, I will protect her even if it is beyond my power to do so even if I have to die but she have no idea I am a vampire that is currently thirsty for her blood and using my powers will trigger my predatory instinct." Youngmin said while lifting up his head.

"Then, do you want me to tell her about this first?" I asked not knowing how to help.

"No!" He said sternly. "She will run away from me."

"Yah! What did you want me to do then?! Don't you think that things will be much worse if you had attack her before even telling her?!" I said in a frustrated tone.

 When Youngmin wanted to something, those who sit behind us tapped our chairs and asked us to be quiet. Both of us apologized and bowed. 

"Oppa, what did the both of you talked about?" Min Hye asked.

"Oh... Erm... " I stuttered.

"Jeongmin hyung is warning me not to hurt you or else he will come after me." Youngmin smiled at her.

Min Hye blushed and hit my arm. 

"Oppa! Why did you do that for?" Min Hye whined in embarassment. 

"Well, is for your own good." I rubbed my arm. "This is boring so I am leaving." I get up and looked at Youngmin. "Remember what I told you. Need any advice then just give me a call." I left after saying that.

YOUNGMIN'S POV

What Jeongmin have told me really left me restless. I get up and sit beside Min Hye and hold her hand just for assurance that she is safely beside me. 

"Oppa, is something troubling you?" Min Hye asked. "If it is about what Jeongmin hyung had said just now, you don't have to take it seriously." Min Hye smiled.

I smiled back. I cannot refuse to smile back when she smiled. She look even more stunning when she smiled. 

"Yah. Oppa, why are you staring?" Min Hye asked awkwardly.

I pecked her cheek. "Because you are beautiful to stare at." I winked at her. 

She quickly looked away as if nothing had happened. I always find her reaction to be cute so that why I like to . I was thinking about the conversation I had with Jeongmin the whole time and without realizing they had already announced the winner. 

"Oppa! Oppa! Our class got number two." Min Hye happily said it.

"Congrats!" I pat her head a few times. 

"For?" Min Hye asked.

"You are the one who wrote the script." I smiled at her. 

*Smiles* "Let's go congratulate them." Min Hye dragged me with her.  

She went around congratulating everyone included the annoying Hei Ryung which she was crying her eyes out for not winning the best actress award. She is dramatic as usual. It seems like she still didn't know that the one she flirted with is Kwangmin. I wish I can drag this matter longer but I think Kwangmin have help me for a long time so I am goint to reveal our identities.

"Yah! Kwangmin! Congratulations!" I walked and punched his chest lightly.

"Yah! Hyung! Is that how you are congratulating me?!" Kwangmin glared.

"Don't be such a girl." I grinned.

"Oppa... You are Youngmin and he is Kwangmin?" Hei Ryung asked shakily.

She looked like she was about to faint. I smirked at her and nod. So yeah, she fainted or pretended to do so. One of my classmates carried her away to somewhere which I assumed to be the infirmary. 

"Hyung, thank you for saving me from the misery." Kwangmin faked a tear. 

"Anytime, my brother." I grinned.

"Get going with sister-in-law. She is waiting for you." Kwangmin teased.

I smiled and went over to Min Hye side while putting my hand on her waist.

"I am going to the field for the 'Couple Game' booth. Want to be my partner?" A girl from my class asked.

"Isn't it for couples?" Min Hye asked.

"Well, that is just the name for it. You can be partner with your friends too." The girl smiled.

"Oppa, I will be going with Ae-young, okay?" She told me.

I blinked at her in confusion. I mean why would she partner up with Ae-young but not me. I looked at her in disbelief.

"No, you can't since you are my girlfriend so you are going to pair up with me." I said and tightened my hold on her.

"Oh! Mianhe, Youngmin-ssi. I didn't know the both of you are dating." Ae-young apologized.

"There is no need for you to apologize, Ae-young." I smiled at her. "I should had just announced to everyone Min Hye here is my girlfriend." I lay my head on Min Hye's head.

Ae-young smiled and excused herself. My smile fall from my face. I turn Min Hye around to face me.

"Now, now, I wonder why my yeobo don't want to pair up with me?" I looked at her and pinched her cheeks.

"Oppa..." Min Hye rubbed her cheeks. "I thought you were not interested." Min Hye pouted.

"I am very much interested in anything that revolve around you." I answered honestly. 

"Yah... Oppa, why are you being like this?" Min Hye said shyly.

"Like how?" I feigned innocent. 

Min Hye just puffed her cheeks at me. I kissed her cheeks and hold her hand while walking to the 'Couple Game' booth. I used my coupons to pay for it. Min Hye is really shy which makes me all the more wanted to hug her and kiss her. For now, I will push my worries aside and enjoy my date with Min Hye but I will be alert in case something happen. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I want to thank to those that just newly subscribed to my story and to those subscribers that had been very patience with my slow updates. >< Very busy life :(  I am really tired and sleepy nowadays... Probably stress from school life. X( Anyway, the next chapter i will try my very best to update this week. Hopefully, the teachers will have mercy on me. *bows down in apology*