Truth behind Min Hye's Birth

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

JEONGMIN'S P.O.V

I arrived at New York in the morning. The drive I hired is already here waiting for me.

"Bring me to No's Toymaker Company."

"Right away, sir."

We reached there one hour later. I got down form the car and try to enter the elevator when one of the girl at the counter called for me.

"Sir, you can't just enter the building just like that."

I give her my smile which no doubt will leave all girls forgotten whatever they are currently doing or saying. I press the button to the toppest floor. I walked towards the only door on the floor. The secretary got up from her seat and try to stop me which I just knock her unconscious. I know I am not gentlemanly but when there is something important things for you to do, you could hardly care less about anything. I enter the CEO's office and saw that Mr.No sitting there while smoking. When he realized I was there, he quickly stand and greet me.

"Jeongmin, what are you doing here?" He asked you nervously.

"What do you ever mean by that? And don't act so innocent. It is plainly disgusting. Min Hye is my little sister that I entrusted to your family so that she will have a proper family. I only act as a blind man all this long because I know that bringing her back with me will be dangerous for her and I respected you because you are older than I am. Now, I came here to settle all this with you. I gave you the money in return for raising her. Is it too little to your liking? Do you want me to take your company away? My family money is what that save you from falling to bankruptcy!"

"Jeongmin, please don't take away my company. I promise I will treat her like my biological daughter from now onwards." Mr.No begged.

"You expect me to believe that?" I spat at him.

"I will do anything you asked me to." He grovel on his knees.

*Turns away* "I don't want to see that you and your wife ever mistreated my sister ever again or else not only your company will be taken away but you have to pay for the money my parents had gave you before they died and the debt you owe them. Remember this, my parents only pick you because by coincidence my sister birthday is the same with Min Woo and you and your wife are vampire which just save you from paying the money you had lent from my parents."

"Yes. I thank you for your mercy."

"Whatever. I hope what you said to me just now is not empty words because this will be your last chance." With that I walked off from the building and flew back to Korea.

Deep down, I so badly wanted to bring back my sister into the family but I know the risk is not worth it. Until she have someone that can protect her then I will tell her the truth. My parents were afraid that Min Hye might get murdered by our enemy as our enemy hold grudges against us. After all Min Hye is a girl and she have health problem. It is not because our mafia is weak or what but it was because we couldn't bear to take the risk. I sighed sadly. My phone rang the moment I got off the plane.

"Jeongmin oppa!"

"Min Hye ah! Why did you call?" I asked worried.

"Don't sound so worry. I called to ask when you will be coming back."

"Miss me already? In fact, I am back already."

"Jinja?! So are you going to go to school tomorrow?"

"Yes. I am going."

"Oh! I can't wait to show you my new friends. Their name are Youngmin and Kwangmin and there are twins too."

"Okay. Introduce them to me tomorrow."

"I will see you then. Bye."

"Bye, Min Hye."

I cut the phone and sighed again. I guess I have to check on her friends background again. I don't want she mixing up with someone that have bad motive. This is the least I can do for her as her brother. The name seems familiar to me. I wonder who are they. I hope they are anything but trouble to Min Hye. Shortly, my phone rang again.

"Boss, 5 of our men are attacked out of nowhere."

"What! Where are they now?"

"They are in the hospital now."

"Are their injuries serious?"

"Their injuries are nothing to be concern of, Boss. They knew how to take care of themselves."

"Make sure they are fine, G!"

"Of course, sir."

"What happen to our enemy?"

"They escaped when they saw us coming."

"How many were they?"

"I am not sure, sir."

"Okay. Just ask everyone to stay alert and be a lot more careful."

I cut the call. This is really troublesome. I screamed out of frustration. I had forgotten the fact that I am still at the airport. Everyone that passed by me were staring at me weirdly. I took out my sunglasses and wore it. I just ignored the fact that everyone is looking at me.   

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: To all my readers included my silent reader, I hope you did enjoy reading this chapter eventhough is a short one :)