Nightmare

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

YOUNGMIN POV

"Min Hye.." I called out to her.

"Yes, oppa?" She answered me back with a dazzling smile.

I closed the gap between us, resulting into she beckoning into her own locker. She looked terrified of me and on the verge of crying. I caressed her cheek with my hand. She whimpered and looked away. Now her neck is completely bare. I my lips at the sight.

"Min Hye, why are you so scared of me?" I asked feeling disturbed about she is feeling scared. I forced her to look at me by holding her chin lightly. "Tell me why."

"Oppa's eyes are red." She avoided looking at me again.

I lose all my controls and nuzzled my face in her neck. She gasped and try to push me away. I grabbed both of her hands and pin it above her head with my left hand and my right hand hold her waist and bring her body closer to me. This time, she screamed loudly but no one is close enough to hear her.

"Oppa, let me go! Why are you doing this?" She cried in fear.

"Sorry, sweetheart. I been holding back for a long time." With that, my fangs elongated and pierced her neck.

Suddenly, the scenery change. The wall around me become glass and it exploded. I covered myself from the glass pieces. Everything become quiet for a moment. The ground beneath my feet shake and cracked open. I fall to the endless pit of darkness.

I woke up in shock and cold sweat. I looked at my surroundings. I sighed in relief that everything was just a dream. I wouldn't want to drink Min Hye's blood that way. Even if it cost my life, I would never do that. I cannot let my control slip even once. There is a knock at my bedroom's door.

"Come in." I said in a hoarse voice.

Kwangmin poked his head inside of my room and walked towards my bed cautiously. I wonder why he have to act like this.

"Hyung, are you sure you can still control yourself?" Kwangmin asked worriedly.

"Of course." I answered without hesitation. "Wait, do you by any chance know what I dreamt?"

"I don't have to creep into your mind to know it because anyone could had guessed that." Kwangmin said.

"And why is that?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"You eyes are red and your fangs are showing." Kwangmin pointed at my eyes and my fangs.

I scrambled off my bed and stare into the mirror. I looked at Kwangmin with a horrified look.

"What am I to do now? I can't go to school looking this."

"I don't know. I think maybe you should skip." Kwangmin suggested.

"Youngmin, you must drink at least 2 blood packs before leaving and bring another one more as spare." Our umma suddenly appeared at my bedroom's door. "Your fangs will retreat but your eyes will not be completely  back to normal so wear contact lens and suggest you move fast or else you are going to attack her one day."

"Thank you, umma." I said trying to smile.

She just lightly hug me back and leave the room with Kwangmin. I quickly took a bath and settle my problem.

MIN HYE'S POV

Today, Mr Lee decided to let those who are involve in the school play to practice during his session and those who are not can choose to do whatever they want or watch them practice. It is a happy thing for you since you didn't get enough sleep yesterday. You are smiling from ear to ear after hearing the news but your brother decided to drag you along to watch the practice because both of you wrote that script and it is needed for you both to be the director too.

"Oppa..." You whined.

"Min Hye, we can't let other people ruin our script just because of their acting." Min Woo insisted.

"Why can't you just go handle it by yourself?" You continue whining.

"Because you are the one that decided to write the whole script by yourself in the middle of the night without waiting for me." Min Woo grinned knowing he had won the argument.

"Yah! You did write the script too." You said not giving up.

*Laugh* "Yeah, like five sentences?" Min Woo holding up his right hand.

"So you admitted that you did." You grinned back at him.

"I only write 3% of the whole script." Min Woo not backing out yet. "After all, are you sure you don't want to see Youngmin acting?" He whispered the last part to me.

*Smack Min Woo's arm* "Yah! That is cheating." You glared.

*Laugh* "Yup, but that doesn't matter because in the end you are going to the practice too." Min Woo stuck out his tongue.

                                                                         **********************

In the end, you sat at one corner of the practice room trying to get some sleep from all the noise. You were halfway falling asleep when you feel someone sit beside you. You open your eyes groggily. 

"Youngmin?" You looked at him.

"Yah...  I mean no... Youngmin is still over there acting with Hei Ryung." Kwangmin said while pointing towards the opposite direction.

"Oh.." You tried to hide you disappointment.

"Everyone take a 5 minutes break." Min Woo said.

Youngmin was coming to our side but was dragged away by Hei Ryung by linking her arm with Youngmin with a sickeningly sweet smile. He looked shocked and at her arm. Youngmin glared at Kwangmin.

"Erm... Could you let go of my arm?" Youngmin pried her arm away. 

"But oppa, I need you to practice with me. You can see how badly I was acting just now." Hei Ryung said in a flirty tone. "If we don't practice now, we are going to practice even longer."

You decided to walk around the school a little bit even if it against the school rules because it become unbearable for you to continue watching them. Day after day, you can see that Hei Ryung is getting closer to Youngmin. You are annoyed with that fact but you have no power to control it. At the fifth day, Hei Ryung decided to give you a surprise. She showed you a picture of Youngmin kissing her cheek rather happily. This time no doubt you felt really hurt.

"How sure this is Youngmin and not Kwangmin?"  You asked still trying not to believe the picture.

*Sly smile* "Because he brought me home yesterday and his umma had make sure that it was Youngmin." Hei Ryung said in a proud tone.

Now, you felt like crying. You were holding back your tears so badly but just then the twins appeared. Your tears started to pour down your cheeks. You quickly turn away from them and wipe your tears away.

"Min Hye, what's wrong?" One of the twins asked.

You just run to the rooftop. You can hear someone running after you which you makes you run even faster. You look up at the sky and scream nonsense to let out your frustration. 

"Min Hye?"

You turn around and glare at whoever talk to you. 

"If you are Youngmin, get lost!" You scolded.

He just walk towards you as if you didn't talk.

"Do you really hate Youngmin that much now?" He said rather in a sad tone which you didn't realize.

"No. I just wish I can hate him so that I don't have to feel like that." You answered angrily as the tears continue to wet your cheeks.

He hug you but you didn't hug him back. You just hit his chest continuously hoping that he would let you go but he didn't even budge. You just let your hands fall limp after a few minutes.

"Why did that photo bother you so much?" He asked after you started to calm down.

"Did you -hic- even have to -hic- ask?"

"You like Youngmin?" He continue asking.

"No. I am bawling my eyes out just for fun." You denied and being sarcastic at the same time. 

"Are you sure? I can keep a secret from him."

"But you already know the answer." You mumbled.

"Hyung!! I cannot find Min Hye anyway?!"

You open you eyes widely as realization hit you and you can feel the blush on your face. You pushed Youngmin away but he manage to grab your wrist. You try to shake loose from him.

"Sorry, hyung, I didn't know you were here with Min Hye." Kwangmin apologized half-heartedly. "I will leave now to tell Min Woo and Jeongmin that Min Hye is fine." Kwangmin said and jogged off.

"That pabo Kwangmin." He hissed but change into a soft tone when he started to speak to you. "Min Hye, look at me."

"No and let me go." You said trying to pull out from his grip.

"That guy in the picture is not me."

"Then who?" You scoffed at him.

"It's Kwangmin and if you look carefully at the picture, you will know it is edited."

"Don't lie to me because she told me that your umma told her it was you." You glared at him.

"She did not even come to our house."

"Then who is the one Hei Ryung is acting with and getting closer to?" You asked.

"That is Kwangmin." He smiled a little at you. "I didn't want to act in the school play because I know I wouldn't get to spend time with you like how usually I did. I decided to change both Kwangmin and I to the same hairstyle so that no one can differentiate between the both of us. But you seems to be able to know who is who. I lied to all this while that I am Kwangmin." He explained.

"Okay. I get it now and I am no longer angry at you so can you let go of my hand?" You said still blushing.

"No. I won't because you will run away from me if I do that." He stated as a matter of fact.

"Of course. After all, I did sort of confess my feeling to you." You said quietly.

*Smile widely* "Don't you want to know my answer?" He asked getting closer to you at each step.

"You.. You.. Stay away from me by ten steps." You said you backed off.

Your were backed to the wall and you can feel as if your heart is beating rapidly. Youngmin stop in front of you. You looked at your feet to avoid eyes contact. He did not asked you to look at him. You can feel him leaning his head beside you.

"Min Hye, I want you to remember the thing I am going to tell you now and don't you ever dare to forget or doubt it."

You push him away but it was futile.

"Yah! I don't want to hear it." You said blushing madly.

"Have anyone told you that you look really cute when you are blushing?" You can hear the smile in his voice when he said that.

"No and get away from me already." You said struggling.

"I didn't get to the main point yet." He said still refusing to move even an inch.

"Okay. Quickly say it and move away." You said without realizing what you just said.

"I.Love.You. No Min Hye."

You froze. You were too shocked to move or say anything. He chuckled at your reaction and kissed your cheek.

"Yah! You don't go around kissing people" You said in surprise.

"I am just kissing my girlfriend's cheek.  I don't see any wrong in it." He said in a innocent tone but his face is the opposite of it.

You blushed again when he called you his girlfriend. The moment was ruined by the school bell.

"Oh god! We are late!" You panicked.

"I think we still can make it if we run. Luckily, we have P.E. class now." He said in relief.

Youngmin spoke to soon because our P.E. teacher was in bad mood which is rather rare. He made you and Youngmin run for eight rounds around the field as punishment. Despite the harsh punishment you had received , you felt happy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was trying my best to make it but I have to attend lots of meetings last week. Mianhe. T.T