Who is G?

Life is a Boredom without Some Bittersweet

MR. JO POV

 "Jagiya! When are you going to meet up with Lee Han Seok's son?" My wife asked me.

"Soon, yeobo. Afterall, I am still trying to track his whereabouts. He is good at erasing his trace. So, patient, yeobo." I replied trying to calm my wife.

"Make sure you find him by this week. He didn't know what happen to his parents and he is still blaming us for it so we need to explain things with him. Moreover, didn't one of your ex-underling came running to you to inform that the paper to prove the truce we made with the Lee family went missing?"

"Yes, he did. That is the reason why we came here in the first place. Yeobo, give me some time."

"By this week, you have to find him. After all, Lee Han Seok is your friend. He already told you that if the paper went missing after his death then his assumption is correct. "

Suddenly, the door slammed open.

"Appa, Umma, we met Jeongmin today in school." Youngmin said.

"Jinja?!"

"Of course. He is Min Hye's cousin."

"Oh! So he is staying around here?"

"Molla. He is unfriendly to me and hyung, the moment he realize who we are. I try to explain that our family is no longer involves in mafia but he is too stubborn to listen and hyung just snapped at him the moment Jeongmin accused that appa and umma are the cause of his parents' death." Kwangmin said. 

"It's a misunderstanding that we need to clear off fast with him, jagiya." My wife said.

"Yes. Since he went to the same school with our sons then he must be staying nearby." I said smiling lightly at my wife.

"Umma, Appa? I want to go to the park now."Youngmin said grinning.

"Why?" My wife asked him.

"I manage to track Min Hye's whereabout." Youngmin said.

"You must have concentrated a lot on it since you haven't drink from her." I said feeling proud of him.

"Neh." Youngmin said a bit shyly. "Got to go already. Bye umma, appa! Kwangmin, hurry up, will ya?"

My wife scribbled something on a piece of paper. Then pass it to Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin, give this to Jeongmin when you see him, arraso?"

"Arraso, umma. Annyeong." Kwangmin said goodbye.

KWANGMIN'S POV

Aish! This hyung how dare he force me to come with him then ask me to buy waffle for him too. I was grumbling and grumbling until I saw someone familiar.

"Hyung!" I called Jeongmin. "Hyung!"

*Turns around* "Kwangmin? What do you want?" Jeongmin said grumply.

*Force the paper into his hand* "Take this. My appa and umma want you to read this. Read it before throwing it, please?" I pleaded.

*Huffed* "Fine." Joengmin walked away without looking back.

JEONGMIN'S POV

I opened that piece of paper that was handed to me.

'Jeongmin, hear us out first. Please contact this number as soon as you are free to have a talk.'

I crumpled the paper and throw it to the side of  the wall. I kick down a chair. This is so stressful. I took out the paper that was written to me before my parents passed away.

'Jeongmin-ah, if anything were to happen to me and your umma. You will be in charge of the mafia from now onwards. You can trust no one from the mafia eventhough they are your own underlings but you can trust G. G will explain everything to you. One last thing, please tell your sister we are her family one day and share the properties with her and please take care of her no matter what it takes.

P.S. Appa and Umma will love both of you forever.'

The last time I read this paper, I ended crying like a baby but now whenever I read this I will have a smile on my face because I know that they would never leave me and Min Hye' side if there have a chance. Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

"Boss, another 10 of our men got shot."

"What happen to the enemy?"

"7 shot dead, Boss."

"How about our side?"

"5 were shot dead while the other 4 are hospitalized, Boss."

"Okay. Make sure the police do not create any trouble for us." With that I cut the call.

I wonder why my men were getting attack in place that no one else is suppose to know except me and G. Unless G is the one that leaked out the information. I shake my head. That cannot be it because G has stayed with my family for years . He is only older than me by few years but since he was 15, he was already here working for my family. So it cannot b G. I messed up my hair in frustration. There is only one reason left, there is a spy from the enemy in the group.

"APPA! Why did you leave your mafia group with me without warning me or at least teaching me how to handle the group?! Aish!! This is so frustrating." I groaned and hit my head a few times on the table.

"Boss, if there is nothing else for today I will leave first." G bowed.

"Oh! Okay, you may leave now."

"Thank you, Boss." G said before taking his leave.

That's weird. Why G keep leaving early especially this few months. I wonder what happen. It is very suspicious. Maybe something happen to his family. I will check on it to  see if there is anything I can help. I dial one of my most trusted underling's phone.

"Speed, I need you to follow G to check on him."I ordered.

"Yes, Boss."

I decided to check the casinos which now belong to me. I sighed heavily. Other than the money I earn through this there is nothing else I enjoy from this. My family used to earn more before my parents died. After they died, I stop all our drug business as I never like to become a drug dealer. We have license for the casinos so I just let it be. Secretly, I would like to stop being a mafia's boss. At least now I am running a legal business except for the loan thing. The door slammed open.

"Boss, G hyung is meeting with the enemy. It seems like they are on good term." Speed said in a rush.

"What make you said that?" I asked while raising one of my eyebrows.

"They were drinking and eating together and laughing together, Boss." Speed said while avoiding eye contact.

"WHAT!! You better not lie about this!" I pointed at him accusingly.

"I will never lie to you, Boss." Speed said in a serious tone and passed his camera to me.

I take it and see through the photos and tossed the camera at the wall. Speed just kept quiet the whole time when I was flipping chairs and tables and breaking every single thing I saw. Now I know that the traitor is G all this long. This explain why he don't give a damn whether our other men are hurt or not. I think he did not even bother whether they live or die. That bastard. Now, I am going to act as if I didn't know anything to see what is his further plan. I will be extra careful with him from now on.

Suddenly, realization hit me. The twins was trying to explain to me things but I never listen to them and accused them. I need to apologize to them no matter how reluctant I am to do so. I need to talk to their parents. I wonder the letter that was passed to me by G from my parents were fake? If it was fake, where is the real one? 

"Speed, you know, where is G's house, right?" I asked him.

"Yes, Boss. Do you by any chance want me to go there to search for something?"

"Yes. Search for a piece of paper or an envelope. Anything from my parents and bring it to me. Do you think you can do it without letting him realize anyone breaking into his house and ransack his things?"

"Consider it done, Boss."Speed bowed and left.

I pick up the paper that I had thrown to the corner of the wall and dialed the phone number.

 ______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Mianhe to all my readers. I try to post earlier but I feel to do so. At least, I post it before 12 ><