First Day of Dorm Life

Only Just Best Friends?

The three of us stood blankly as we stared atour dorm. It was so big, considering the facw that there were only three people living in the dorm. There was a living room, a dining area,kitchen,4 bedrooms and two toilets. "Hmmm... Who's gonna take the master bedroom?" Yunho asked. "How about we let Jaehee since she is a girl?". Changmin suggested, eyes twinkling. "Thats a good idea!" Yunho agreed. "Aww... Thanks guys... You guys are sweet... Ok. It may be my room but u guys can come and play anytime? How about that?" I smiled. They both cheered. They then.picked out another two room for themselves. " What are we going to do with the extra room?" I scratched my unitchy head as I pointed to the last room. "Ah! How about we convert it into a chill spot where only the three of us can hang out together? We install fingerprint scanner security. But must promise never to invite anyone else other than the three of us in this room. Pinky promise to agree and of course, promise. " Changmin suggested, holding his pinky out. I hooked it with my short pinky. Yunho did so too.

With that, we placed our luggages in our respective rooms before heading out to buy our furnitures and appliances. We bought sofa,tv,beds,tables,laptops,fridge and all the other necessary appliances and furnitures. They would be delivered the next day, as well of the person who would install the fingerprint scanner. "Yah! Lets go supermarket! Im hungry and there isnt any food at home. " Changmin pouted. Yunho and I agreed and we went to the nearby supermarket. Each of us took a trolley and piled it with daily necessities. But then again, our shikshin Changmin's trolley was the fullest, piled so high, he had to look sideways to see where he was going. And guess what? Almost every single item in his trolley was food. Typical of Changmin. Haha. We soon paid for our groceries and went back to our dorms.

"Hmmm.. Who is going to cook?" I asked. They both stared at me. "What? Wait.. Me?! I dont know how to cook!" I wailed. "What?!" They shouted. "Bianeyo. " I hung my head down. Just then, I felt a light tap on my head. I looked up. "Yah.. Just try... We trust you. Changmin and I will burn the whole kitchen! " Yunho exclaimed. Changmin nodded. "Okok... So... Pasta?" I asked. "Pasta!! " They both exclaimed at the same time. I nodded as I got to work in the kitchen. After 10 minutes, I came out with 3 plates of pasta. "Chilli or Tomato? Or... special sauce?" I asked, winking after my last sentence. " Sauce please. " Changmin exclaimed. " me too me too! " Yunho beamed. I poured some of my sauce on both plates. "Im not sure if this will turn out good. This is my first time cooking..." I said. They nodded before thanking me and took a mouth of my pasta. After one mouth, both of them stopped. "Sorry... Is it that bad? We can take out if you guys want. I-" Yunho and Changmin shook their heads. "No!!! Its very delicious!!! Om nom nom..." Changmin began eating like theres no tomorrow. Yunho nodded before digging in again. I sighed in relief before I dug in too.

After dinner, we sat on the floor. "Hmm... We should start cleaning up tomorrow..." I sighed. They nodded in agreement as we shifted to a less dustier spot. We chatted and chatted until I felt a little sleepy, evident on my almost dozing off face. " Go sleep, Jaehee ah..." Changmin droned. He too was feeling sleepy. Yunho weakly nodded, obviously tired too. " But we have no bed..." I whined. The truth dawned upon Yunho and Changmin as they realised the situation. "Lets go lean against the wall for support just for tonight. " Yunho yawned. We nodded as we leaned back. Yunho immediately fell asleep. I shifted about, unused to not sleeping on my bed. Sensing my discomfort, Changmin patted his lap, signaling for me to lie my head down on his lap which would act as a pillow. I hesitated before blushing. "Kenchana... Dont feel shy." Changmin coaxed. I finally laid down. It was really comfortable... Changmin brushed my face and hair with his fingers before the both of us fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was it? Comment and subscribe!^^

<3~~~~~