What is this Feeling #2

Only Just Best Friends?

Back to your POV

I stretched as I sat up straight in my bed. It was a brand new day. I stifled a yawn as I got up from my bed. I walked to my wardrobe as I drowsily to pick out my clothes. I walked to the bathroom to start showering. I took off my clothes and stepped into the bathtub. I switched on the tab. No water came out. I tapped the showerhead. Still no water came out. Sigh... I wrapped myself in a towel as I walked out of the bathroom.

I arrived in front of Yunho's room. I braced myself as I knocked on his bedroom. "Come in! The door isnt locked! " Yunho shouted from the other end. I shakily opened the door as I peeped inside. Yunho came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. Both of us looked just as equally shocked to see each other. But being Yunho, he quickly pretended to be cool and asked, "Hi Jaehee. Wat brings you here?" "Errm... Yunho oppa... my water isnt working. So I was wondering if I could borrow yr bathroom." I tensed up as Yunho leant forward beside my ears. Since when did he come so close? "Of course you can. But I cannot guarantee what I will do next if you come in here in just a towel wrapped around you." Yunho teased, his voice husky. I nodded before quickly rushing into the bathroom blushing.

Yunho's POV

I woke up quite early, unexpectedly. I went to the bathroom to quickly wash up and bathe. After I finshed bathing, I reached for my clothes. Dang! I forgot to bring them in. So, I grabbed my bathrobe which was hanging on the bathroom clothes rack.

I stepped out of the bathroom and heard a knock on the door. Presuming it was Changmin, I answered "Come in! The door isnt locked! " To my surprise, it was Jaehee. She looked surprised too. I quickly pretended to be calm in this awkward and temse situation. It was a habit of mine. "Hi Jaehee. What brings you here?" I asked. "Errm... Yunho oppa... my water isnt working so I was wondering if I could borrow your bathroom. " She blushed.I leaned closer to her ears and whispered, "Of course you can. But I cannot guarantee what I will do next if you come in here in just a towel wrapped around you." I pretended to when I knew it was how I was exactly feeling. She started blushing even more before nodding and rushed to hide herself in the bathroom. Did I mention she was wrapped only a towel and the towel stuck to her? It made her curves show. I never realised how curvy and busty she was... I wonder whats under that towel... Wait... what am thinking?! Jaehee is my groupmate and like a little sister to me. How could have those ual thoughts about her?! Am I...? No... it cannot be... I cannot be falling for her. I shook myself out of my trance and made mg way to the kitchen where the food monster, Changmin was.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for not updating!>< And so sorry for this short update!!! ): Well, Im sorry... so dun be angry, kay? Kekeke~♡ So wad do u think of this chapter? Subscribe and comment^^

Chu~~♥