Discharged and Home`

Only Just Best Friends?

{Thank you to my new subscribers! I love ALL my subscribers ^^ }

 

As the sun inched its way up the sky and spreaded its golden fingers across the horizon, I blinked rapidly to accustom to the sunlight. It was a brand new day. And that means... IM GONNA BE DISCHARGED TODAY! YAY! I sat up quickly but.. "ouch!" I winced. My head still hurt a little due to the accident that happened yesterday and boy do I hate Sumi even more now.

I began packing my stuff like my phone, wallet, mp3, ipod touch and etc. into the the mini bag Yunho and Changmin had brought for me yesterday. I sighed as I fastened all my things together as I trudged out of the ward and waved to all my ward friends for the past 1 day. I sighed as I glanced around and I realised no one had come to pick me up. To be honest, I was feeling a little down. I expected at least ONE person to pick me up today. I sighed again as I took a taxi back to the dorm. 

Just as I opened the door, I was greeted by party poppers as I saw Changmin, Yunho, Rachel and Sulli, "Welcome home!" They shouted. I smiled as I teared a little. "Sorry we couldnt pick u up Jaehee." Yunho apologised. "IT WAS BECAUSE OF CHANGMIN OPPA! HE ATE THE CAKE THAT WE MADE SO WE HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE. " Sulli hollered and pouted. Changmin blushed as he scratched his unitchy head. I burst out laughing. Typical of Changmin. 

For the rest of the day,  Sulli and Rachel spent their time at our dorms as we played all day long, celebrating my return. But soon, darknesss fell and Sulli had to go back to her dorm. And Rachel had to go back. Nonetheless, I still smiled at them and bade them goodbye. I would really miss seeing Rachel as she lived quite a distance away from us. Sulli lived near us. But due to our hectic and colliding schedules, we could only greet each other briefly before walking off to do our own business. 

"Changmin oppa. Yunho oppa. Can I... " I said but immediately blushed. They stared at me puzzled as they urged me to continue what I was saying. "CanISleepWithYouGuysTonight?" I said at bullet train speed. They took a while to process what I had said before agreeing. I pumped a fist in the air.  Dont get me wrong. I just missed my oppas. Thats all. Dont think otherwise. I dragged them towards the "relaxing room"- that 4th room we had that we kept as a secret to only the 3 of us. I ushered them into bed before squeezing in between them and snuggling up to them. I sure missed two of my important pillars in life. I had flashbacks of the 3 of us before falling asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? <3