What is this Feeling #Final

Only Just Best Friends?

I would like to thank ALL my readers, subscribers and commenters(: I really appreciate it.

Your POV

We hurriedly ate our breakfast as we were rushing for dance practice. I still cannot believe the fact that the group TVXQ and I, Choi Jaehee, the solo artist are gonna debut in just another 6 months.

The car ride to dance practice was kinda awkward with the quiet atmosphere. So, I tried to brighten up the mood. "Hey guys! Arent you all excited to be debuting in just 6 months?" I exclaimed. "I guess so.." They monotonously replied. So much for trying.

We reached the dance practice room in about 20 minutes time. Yunho and Changmin had already unbuckled their seatbelts and were getting out. However, my seatbelt was stuck.. i focused so much on trying to unbuckle it, I didnt realise Changmin had already leaned forward to help me. Shocked by his sudden appearance, my heart skipped a beat. Changmin was really close to me. I could feel my heart thumping wildly as Changmin was physically so close to me. He managed to unbuckle my seatbelt as he ruffled my hair before giving me that flasher killing smile. He started walking towards the building. I shook my head out of it and quickly followed behind.

Dance practice was really tough as the entire dance required a lot of complicated footwork. I was physically drained. I dont think i can keep on dancing much longer.

Suddenly, I tripped and fell. Changmin and Yunho quickly rushed towards me. "Gwenchana Jaehee ah.." Changmin asked, voice full of worries. "Nae." I replied, trying to get up but epicly failed as I just plopped back down. I folded up my jeans sleeve and found I had a painful bruise on each knee. "Go get the first aid kit and help her apply medication. I will go to the nearby convenience store to buy some ice packs. " Yunho ordered. Changmin nodded before going to the back of the dance room to search for it while Yunho grabbed his wallet and went out.

Soon after, Changmin came back. "This might hurt a little but I will try to be as gentle as I can" Changmin soothed. "Nae. Bianeyo Changmin oppa. Im always causing trouble for Yunho oppa and you." I hung my head low. He held my chin up. "Its ok. Thats what we are here for. To help our clumsy maknae." Changmin beamed. I blushed in embarrassment before chuckling. Changmin started applying medication on my wounds. I stared at his god-like face concentrating on my wounds. His hair was ruffled, giving off a messy yet y look. His eyes were like brown orbs, gentle and soothing. His nose was so sharp. His lips. Oh... his lips are so kissable... His touch on my skin. His concentration on me. He was just so attractive... wait... what am i thinking? I shook my head. Changmin looked at me, thimking that he dabbed too hard on my wounds. I gave an reassuring smile to tell him it was fine to continue. He smiled before carrying on attending to my wounds. Oh dear.... what arr these feelings I am feeling for Changmin?? Surely not love!! Or is it ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone. Happy belated New Year!! Haha.. have a blast in 2013!! Dun forget to subscribe and comment!! (: No silent readers,k? (;

♥~~