Finally..

Only Just Best Friends?

I woke up 5am in the morning just to get ready for the big event later. Today is THE day. It was finally the day of our debut! I expected Yunho and Changmin to still be sleeping so I quickly changed and went to the kitchen, hoping to prepare a delicious breakfast to kick start this exciting day. But when I arrived at the kitchen, my jaw dropped. 

I saw Changmin and Yunho whipping up a delicious breakfast as the smell wafted in the air.

"WOW. Guys! You said you can't cook and here I am standing, smelling ptobably the best breakfast ever!" I squealed. Yunho and Chnagmin just grinned. As soon as they finished cooking, we quickly sat down at the dining table to start eating. I thanked them before taking a bite of the pancakes. My eyes grew wide as EXO's Kyungsoo sunbae. 

" WAAAA... JJANG!" I exclaimed with a smile as I showed them one, no, two of my thumbs to show that I liked it. I began to gobble everything down as they chuckled. When we were done eating, we quickly washed the plates up and proceeded to wash ourselves up before changing into new clothes. 

During the car ride to the SM building, I was so excited that I could not sit still. Everything outside the window looked so beautiful suddenly. In no time at all, we arrived at our destination. As soon as we stepped out, we were ushered into another van. The van drove off as we were again off to another destination -- our debut stage. My heart was palpitating so fast I thought it would jump out of my heart. It seemed like just a few minutes passed as the car screeched to a stop and we were ushered out of the car. 

' This is it. ' I thought to myself as I inspected the area. The whole stadium was filled with thousands of people holding up fanboards. And all of them had a special thing in common. TVXQ was written on every single one of them. This is my first time meeting our fans and I am so excited. We were escorted to the dressing room where all the magic happens. The fashionable stylists helped pick out our outfits and dabbed makeup on us. When we were all ready, I was amazed by how we looked. Yunho and Changmin looked so much more handsome and I looked different, in a good way. I decided to take a group selca and upload it on my instagram. 

" Guys! And of course, lady. Please get ready beside the stage. You are up in 10. " A personnel came and told us. We looked at each other before nodding. Each step closer to the stage, each step closer to living my dreams. I WAS SO NERVOUS! We waited beside the stage, trying to calm each other down.

" AND UP NEXT, OUR SOON-TO-BE HOT HOT HOT GROUP, TVXQ! " The emcee exclaimed. We took a deep breath and went up on stage, each taking our places. 

' This is it. My dreams.. " I sighed dreamily. We bowed and..

' CATCH ME NOW~ ' I sang.

 

~

THE END. Hope you guys liked it! Comment down below if I should do a sequel^^