The Rest Of Day 1 At School

Only Just Best Friends?

During lunch time, Changmin, Yunho and I went together as I only had them as a friend. We were laughing and chatting so much. Im starting to really like these two friends of mine. Along the way, we earned many glares and badmouthing. Well, they were mostly directed at me as, as far as I know, it was because they were jealous. But, I didnt do anything to them. No. It wasn't because I didn't see them but it's mainly because I didnt want to waste my time on those girls who were jealous and had nothing better to do but sulk and spread rumours.

We settled down at the table with Yunho and Changmin opposite me as Changmin eagerly took down our orders before hurriedly rushing off.. Tsktsk.... He sure was a shikshin alright.... We waited for a few seconds before we saw a cheerful Changmin rushing back towards us with 3 bowls of steaming hot ramyun. " Wow.. That was fast Changmin! How do you do that? I think I have to wait for at least 10 minutes to get to the front of that long queue!" I was astonished by his speed,mouth agape. Yunho just chuckled as he lifted my chin and closed my mouth. "Easy. I just charmed the whole queue of girls and got to the front. " Changmin said it like it was nothing. " CHARM?! Puahahaha... Aigoo... Changmin is so charismistic! " I said with a slight tinge of sarcasm. But he really was charismatic I guess... Suddenly, he flicked my forehead. "Ouch! What was that for? " I hissed, holding my forehead. "Sorry... Was it that hard? It was for not knowing how charismatic I am. " Changmin jokingly teased while lifting his chin up high in the air before he hurriedly regretted it as I pretended to sob as he asked if I was alright. Just then Yunho pinched both Changmin and my cheeks exclaiming, "Palli... Your noodles are getting cold..." Me and Changmin stared at our bowls of noodles before gobbling everything down at top speed. Yunho just chuckled softly at us. I looked up in satisfaction as I finished the last drop of soup. "Ya pabo ah! You've got something on your mouth Jaehee" Changmin giggled as he wiped the sauce off the corner of my mouth. "Ah. Nomu Kamsahamnida" I thanked him, blushing a shade of crimson. Just then I spotted two familiar figures. I grinned as I recognised them. "SULLI UNNIE! RACHEL!" I shouted. They turned to look at me then at Changmin and Yunho before finally rushing to us. " Sulli unnie, Rachel. This is Changmin and Yunho" I explained. The four of them just bowed. I giggled inside at their awkwardness. "Mind if we join the 3 of you?" Sulli asked in anticipation. "Kenchana" Yunho coolly said. Sulli and Rachel high-fived each other and laughed. Since when did they become so close? To be honest, I felt a slight pang of jealousy and hurt as I felt I was left out. Seeing that I stoned there with a frown, Changmin and Yunho signaled-asked me if I was alright. I just gave them a weak smile to assure them. 

Throughout the whole talk, Yunho and Changmin either nodded, shook their head or gave short replies. "Thats weird..They usually are so friendly and so cute. Why are they acting so cool and distant right now?" I thought to myself as I decided to ask them later after lunch break. And as if on cue, " RRRRIIIINNNNNGGGG~" The bell went off, signaling the end of lunch time. Sulli and Rachel waved goodbye as they went to their own classes, leaving the 3 of us to walk to our next class together. While walking, I spoke what was on my mind. "Mind if I asked the two of u a question?" I timidly asked. "Hmm?" The both answered at the same time. "Why were u both so cold, cool and distant just now?" My voice trembled. "Dont feel nervous around us Jaehee. At least not around me. We'll always be there for you. At least I'll have your back forever. As for your question, I dont know. I guess I just dont warm up to people easily. Guess thats why I am always so cool and distant to everyone else" Changmin confessed. "What about you, Yunho?" I asked the other more distant looking boy. "I guess its because neither do I warm myself up to others easily. Let alone talk to them comfortably." Yunho shrugged and explained. "Erm... Im not sure if I should say this... But... For your information, This is just our first day but u guys treat me like one of you. And- " Before I could finish, Changmin gave me a small peck on my cheek. I blushed. He cheekily laughed and said, "You're different I guess.. I just feel comfortable and secure around you." Changmin said while flashing me his mismatched eyesmile. I looked at Yunho. He nodded in agreement and flashed his mega-watt smile. I blushed even more at their handsomeness. With that, we linked our hands and walked to our next class happily. And same goes for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So how was it? :D Subscribe and comment kay? ^^ Heheh... *smile*